"ねねがちゅーして吸い取ってやるね 'I'm going to suck you off with a little nappy-sucking'"Momosuzu Nene

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

No Minecraft Monday.

RRAT: She's flying to Japan :cursedbae:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Noel's always a good bet. Kanata's a dark horse in terms of menheraness.
I can't imagine how upset Marine would be if one of them graduated next. She's so close to Kanata and Noel is another genmate too.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Vesper better start watching his back!
View attachment 21838

Nah, he'll be fine. Kiara's played Fire Emblem, so she's got to understand that Lance beats Sword in the weapon triangle.

[Concern Rising]

Archive

The person I am is the result of a series of events that cannot be altered to achieve the same end result. Anything that would change significantly enough to redefine my place in the world wouldn't be the same person as I am now, but an entirely different entity with no relation to myself. There is no other life where I would exist, that person would fundamentally be someone unrecognizable. Despite this, I wouldn't change what I have now, as even through the pains, sorrow and depressions of life I have happiness, comfort and elations in balance, even as I live knowing there is a very real timer on what I have left to experience. I have attained peace with my place in the world and I would never wish for anything more.

Just wait till they fuck up vespers XCOM perms again.

They do that shit and we're going to need a Belmont to resolve the aftermath.

B: "Die Vesper, you don't belong on this platform!"
V: "It was not by my hand that I was once again given streaming accounts. I was called here by humans who wish to pay me superchats."
B: "Superchats!? You steal men's wallets and make them your Vesties!"
V: "Perhaps the same could be said of all Holopro."
B: "Your words are as empty as your shorts queue! Managers ill need a streamer such as you!"
V: "What is a manager? A miserable little pile of secret rice. But enough talk! Have at you!"

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

No Minecraft Monday.

RRAT: She's flying to Japan :cursedbae:

No Minecraft Monday...
No Pippa, no shiina, no vesper, no lia, no bettel..

Does Kirsche stream on Mondays? Or is Lisa streaming today? I don't wanna touch grass

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
No Minecraft Monday...
No Pippa, no shiina, no vesper, no lia...

Does Kirsche stream on Mondays? Or is Lisa streaming today? I don't wanna touch grass
I don't remember if Kirsche streams on Mondays, but her eyeballs exploded so she's taking a break.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I can't imagine how upset Marine would be if one of them graduated next. She's so close to Kanata and Noel is another genmate too.
Hasnt Noel stated that she wants to stay so hard that she would even lick the shoes of whoever wants to terminate her? i dont have the clip right now
Kanata moved out of living with Friend C problaby to avoid speculation but also it saved her for poaching talks or maybe there is another reason idk

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Also speaking of schizos; how was Kronii's handcam stream?
I had it on my second screen while I was watching IRyS. It was pretty chill, but she had some deep talk in it about the far future, and people in her life thinking she she was responsible and had her shit together when she's, you know, Kronii. Oh, and then she ranted about Naruto for an hour after she finished the puzzle, then realized she had streamed too long and missed some deadlines or some such, and chat told her to go away and not bother reading the superchats.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
La+ also seems to stabilise, judging by her Rust playing. Too early to tell for certain, though.
Laplus its not a Menhera she just young and took bad decisions
20230424_163351.jpg

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Selen is live, says it will be a short stream

Announcement in the end of the stream
  • She is NOT graduating
  • She was not responding to a lot of messages, been busy
  • She feels like she was doing bare minimum on streaming, not a lot of creative stuff or collabs
  • Have pro scene collabs arrangements
  • Apex podcast of NiceWigg with blended subway
  • Wants to get back to international Niji collabs
  • 2434 Apex challenge is still on hiatus, everyone is busy
  • Channel Future - wants to have more interaction with people outside of EN, collabs with other agencies (Hololive is in the works)
  • Music - Original to be released in late summer
  • Has a plan of events she wants to do. International tourneys, like Overwatch
  • Wants to bring something like Shibuya Hal custom to western vtuber community, in talks with management
  • Hiring more editors for her channel. Shorts, TikToks and such. NijiBites will resume in about a month
  • JumpKing endurance incoming. Mentioned how busy she is behind the scene
  • Plans to do Charity Relay, 24 hours with NijiEN people participating, raiding each other
  • Wants to hold Pokemon tourney, not sure if only EN or outside of branch too
  • If there is a next outfit, she wants to have fan artists to design it. She is not allowed to offer prizes, but wants to do it
  • She was surprised that so many people were doomposting
  • Received fanmail, talks about it. Only letters, no items!
Announcement - NEW OUTFIT! on 29th Sat

1.png

She had it for a month now, was worried she can accidentally reveal it during Vsaikyo stuff

I don't recall Kanatas menheraness, what's up with her?

This I guess
I saw it mentioned in passing, but it was forgotten about due to a big fight over Kson's translation. Kanata tripped over her own two feet and made a big deal over a nothingburger regarding the big minecraft collab she participated in that included males. According to a Heimin on /vt/, she would stream a Twitter Space and console her unicorns by saying she didn't know that the Non-Holo Minecraft event would have males among other things. She's recieved heat from some of her unicorns for even being there and from people who thought she was rude at the event for refusing to acknowledge the males at the event and treating them like Voldemort. I don't care about her not collabing with males, but not even engaging with them in a professional setting because of your weird self-imposed idol rule is pretty autistic and gay. Here's a video with an example.

Despite this, the sperging from her fans on /vt/ is pretty funny. Of course, you have unicorns blaming the boogeyman nijiYamanbas and homobeggars for the criticism. Here are some posts including a summary.
Her hymen is broken and now her Heimin's are mind-broken. :deztheroom:
View attachment 18245View attachment 18258View attachment 18259View attachment 18262Bonus: JP posters on 5ch making fun of her unicorns.

View attachment 18263

Mika's pet ball python Monee has passed away. Check out the length of the tweet

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
:pikameefuck: Damn it Selen. She's laughing at us for thinking the worst.

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tenma found a lego building 2 view

Archive

Another bong. Shame about that profile
signal-2023-04-24-14-43-42-411.jpg

Also not sure how well it's known but Tenma said she can't join other discords as part of company policy in his chat. I don't pay attention much to discord.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Selen is live, says it will be a short stream

• Music - Original to be released in late summer

LET’S FUCKING GOOOOO

edit: I was reminded that the song is an old announcement, still hyped

Last edited:

soap suds

Selen already has a new outfit woo baby. She thought people would know that the announcement was a new outfit and called out fans for doomposting lmao. It also has been ready since vsaikyo but the timing didn't feel right.
TIL I totally thought he was a brit too
He grew up in Britain, but his parents are Irish, and he has family in Ireland. He speaks a bit of Gaelic as well.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Selen laughing at the doomposters is making me smile.

Actually I think just Selen laughing is making me smile.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom