General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
>Stars only have perms for FEAR3
>vesper wanted to play FEAR1
I'm going to fucking shoot Takeshi. In FEAR3 multiplayer, of course.

imnotgoingtofedpostimnotgoingtofedpostimnotgoingtofedpostimnotgoingtofedpostimnotgoingtofedpostimnotgoingtofedpostimnotgoingtofedpostimnotgoingtofedpostimnotgoingtofedpostimnotgoingtofedpostimnotgoingtof-

:urtearingmeapart:If you thought the Shinzoblaster was a nightmare of backyard engineering just wait until I bust out the Takeshicannon and (head, eyes) this fucking slanty from over the peak of Mt. Fuji. Inshallah you rice-fueled fuckboy I'm coming to get you.:urtearingmeapart:

In Rust, allegedly, for the purpose of comedy on the internet. This isn't a joke you fucking pissant you better start running and never look back, I never lose a track once I pick it up your days are numbered you pitiful shit. I have over 300 confirmed kills an-

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Now that I'm on another government watchlist for that last post. Why not double post as I bring you the dueling of the ASMRs

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Now that I'm on another government watchlist for that last post. Why not double post as I bring you the dueling of the ASMRs

Ah yes. Some nice wholesome ASMR. Katta is currently rubbing lotion all over her body and Mozu is going to..uh...no clue. But it looks very seiso and wholesome.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
There is no extra protection you get from being based in the USA.

The only protection you get is a unspoken agreement that most devs don't want to open Pandora's DMCA because 9 times out of 10 they view it as free advertising.

And in the case they don't view it as free advertising (See: Nintendo and Atlas), most publishers don't want to go after every single Johnny Twitch Channel using their game because it would be too much money for too little return.

However, when there's an entire talent agency with a corporate structure and where "Middle Management" is genuinely a thing that exists, suddenly the two aforementioned "protections" go away.

This also gets a lot more serious for the agency because suddenly it's not just a game publisher coming after one channel, it's a game publisher coming after your entire company with actions that can affect the income of well over 100 people in the smallest of cases.

Game permissions for corpo chuubas has nothing to do with Japan. It has everything to do with the fact that they are corpo.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
People forgot what happened to Hololive back when they didn't care for perms, one of their talents nearly got wiped off. I can understand why they are overly paranoid when it comes to perms.

this shit

fuck it
Even if US laws protected content creation and Hololive were to set up a company in the US to manage talents and go around JP laws, I wouldn't put it past Atlus and other publishers to just ostracize Cover locking them out of sponsorships and events

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I hate that Budhism and Hinduism have been completely tainted by Nazis but this
Yeah wasn't getting tainted by melanism enough :smugselen:
Edit: what an unfortunate post to edit into, lol sorry Meemaw.

It's almost crab time! SHIINA

I assume other PC girls are streaming POVs too.
AIRI

PANKO

Don't see wemi POV....

Last edited:

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
People forgot what happened to Hololive back when they didn't care for perms, one of their talents nearly got wiped off. I can understand why they are overly paranoid when it comes to perms.
Mio did nothing wrong and I will never forgive capcom for what they did. Nor will I forgive the bad managers who decided to private and deleting countless old videos and content that are saved in part only due to early clips.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Mozu seems to be AFK, and nothing on twitter. :loading:

Mehk

Looks like she had some audio issues it seems according to the chat, should be starting soon she said...Or well I'm guessing that is what she means by "ALMOST THERE"

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Mozzu had to restart her computer, but that was about 10-15 minutes ago

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Don't worry. You have the completely normal, hinged and not sussy ASMR from Katta to hold you over.
Aaaaaand she just went live as I posted this.

If you're not in the mood to sleep though, may I interest you in some crab in these trying times?
Shiina's holodex link:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Time to see if the other phase members can out crab Shiina

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
1682276945482.png

Tweet

Some fine Fauna art.
FuY10r2aMAEBFv8
:sanasmile:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Mio did nothing wrong and I will never forgive capcom for what they did. Nor will I forgive the bad managers who decided to private and deleting countless old videos and content that are saved in part only due to early clips.
Speaking of deleted videos, what happened to Marine's at the beach, hat gets blown away by the wind and lands on Yagoo's head, who starts singing Ahoy! video?

Amongst Marine's many, many short animations, I was unable to find it.

It is entirely possible I'm simply retarded and it's right there, of course, but even if so, I could still use the help.

Edit:

google is your friend.

I duly acknowledge your superiority. And that I am, indeed, retarded.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
We got Pippa lusting over Lumi while Lumi tries marrying her brother off to Tenma

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Speaking of deleted videos, what happened to Marine's at the beach, hat gets blown away by the wind and lands on Yagoo's head, who starts singing Ahoy! video?

Amongst Marine's many, many short animations, I was unable to find it.

It is entirely possible I'm simply retarded and it's right there, of course, but even if so, this retard could still use the help.

google is your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom