"lmao... snort!"Amiya Aranha

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

It took 4 ex-ID to leave for this to happen again. Lets hope they dont delay it anymore

Knowing Nijisanji, that's a small hope.

FINALLY

well hopefully

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

This is from HoloTalk:Thanks to Korone WTF Debut Cover created a Guidance for the future Vtubers of their company making Korone the main reason of the format of debuts that is the majority we know today

Horo7618

No one in particular

Mehk

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I wonder how this will go....

Time to whip out an old one, boys:

I can't believe Calli hates her genmates so much she faked hating Minecraft, just to come back to it and only play with Kobo.

Negzana

I am listening to Okayu's Holofes 4 performance again and while I don't think she is the best singer in Hololive. She has an extremely unique voice that makes some songs play entirely different when she sings that and I like that.

soap suds

Salome and Sasaki are doing this Pokemon gym battle thing. The gym leaders are Amamiya (water), Lize (flying), Kanae (fairy), Kagami (steel), and Shiina (ghost). The challengers are Kuzuha, Kou, Chaika, Hakase, and Hibari. If the challengers beat all the gym leaders, then they get to face the champion, who is Sasaki.

In other news, Shiina and Chigusa are holding a custom Valo match. I see some EN and exKR silhouettes in there, and in general, there seem to be a lot of livers participating in this one. They've held a Valo tourney before, I watched Kanda's POV last year, so it seems like Valo is on track to becoming another game Niji will play for big group things.

With that all out of the way, Hibachi Mana dropped another shorts cover. I can't wait until he releases a full cover because his voice is incredible from the snippets he's shared. I've actually enjoyed watching him quite a bit and would recommend catching his streams/VODS. He does speak rather fast so I miss things sometimes, but he's fun to listen to, and it's good study material.

Last edited:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

<Korone> You know, after my debut, the company thought they should make sure new talents should at least know how to stream.

Dear God I hope so. The other possibility being the company watched Korone's debut and went "Seems fine to us!"

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Sena Bonbon has now posted her stream frame for tonight's handcam bake-off with Nyaru, Bagstard and Moonshine;

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The trick to avoiding cringy debut streams is to never do a debut stream.

Just stream.

(Onolumi & Usui Clear did exactly that. If admittedly with streams that started with an audience of 0)

Hm. Now that I think about it, isn't that kind of what Korone did? Or at least it swerved into it after she got lost.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>Stars only have perms for FEAR3
>vesper wanted to play FEAR1
I'm going to fucking shoot Takeshi. In FEAR3 multiplayer, of course.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
>Stars only have perms for FEAR3
>vesper wanted to play FEAR1
I'm going to fucking shoot Takeshi. In FEAR3 multiplayer, of course.
what are the odds vespers perms are restricted for whatever yab vesper committed.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
The trick to avoiding cringy debut streams is to never do a debut stream.

Just stream.

(Onolumi & Usui Clear did exactly that. If admittedly with streams that started with an audience of 0)

Hm. Now that I think about it, isn't that kind of what Korone did? Or at least it swerved into it after she got lost.
I'm not a fan of debuts but they serve as a way to get an initial pool of viewers who may stick around, the "oh new shiny" mentality helps grow numbers early instead of streaming off the bat to at worst 0 viewers or just very few. You'd have to have a banger first stream gimmick to get a nice start or have infinite money for ads like jew corp.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Something interesting someone pointed out on reddit, this apparently is almost a shot for shot remake of an old Hologra episode that was taken down a long time ago:

Only a bilibili link remains apparently but it is basically the same, with a couple changes.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
what are the odds vespers perms are restricted for whatever yab vesper committed.
Id wager to believe not many
We've been recently been getting tidbits that perms getting has been fucked for a while, atleast Kiara brought that up

The Rrat

Early Adopter
0%. It would make no sense to restrict him like that. Their perms process is just retarded and they have one guy doing it. Issues with perms far preceed anything to do with HoloTempus

Edit: fixed word

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Huh, IRyS is gonna be on MC starting an hour earlier too

Don't count on a collab with Calli and Kobo. IRyS is too socially autistic to try and join them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom