"You're a freak; You're fucked up; I was groomed into showing my feet by you"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Anime vee? Who's that its not bait i rly dont know is this what its like to be bullied?
That's an even longer rabbit hole; basically, I was referring to him being an orbiter and his terminal autism. But to be more specific, dudes an autist that avoids good decisions like the plague. He hangs out in circles of backstabbers and snakes and acts surprised when they, you know, backstab and snake him, and given he's in his mid 30's, he should clearly know better. He's hated because he's easy content to make fun of tho he's not necessarily a low cow and just a giga-autist and the people who make content on him are just as autistic and should be avoided.

GOTBB

Im kinda curious. Do yall show vtuber songs to friends/family irl? I always had that kind of thing with my sister where we would always show each other new songs/music style. But no one in my circle know what a vtuber is and would probably think its hella cringe. And i know for a fact that she would fall in love with suisei.
I try with my wife and... she. does. not. give. a. shit.

Oddly today she said something was "Superduper" and I *think* it was the first time in the almost 20 years we have been together?
...shits' fucked up man...

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I stopped after they go to the town and shit goes down.
I got weirded out because I thought the story was gonna follow the whole revenge thing but now it goes "LOLNO, now it's sister's turn!" and I'm like wtf?
I mean, yeah, it's the sisters turn...to lead the revenge arc, since Aqua thinks it's over and she just got introduced to it. While I liked the town arc overall, the supernatural seeming stuff was kinda 'eh' though; the girl with the crows just seemed like a deus ex machina to get Ruby involved in the revenge plot. Way too convenient and completely unexplained. Since then though, a few more people have also gotten in on the revenge and things are more 'realistic' again.
Art tax:
1682238477112.png
tweet

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
You can quote more than one message
Oh thanks I was wondering how you do that... huh how would one do that? Sorry a bit slow

Last edited:

JMForte

I also looked up the dude and it turns out he is probably a gay asian
Capture2222.PNG

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Oh thanks I was wondering how you do that... huh how would one do that? Sorry a bit slow
If you are posting a new reply you just hit "+Quote" on more than one post at a time, they will all appear when you press "Insert Quotes". You can drag them around or remove them if you want
7.jpg

If you are editing your older post and want to include more quotes, you need to "+Quote", then "Insert Quotes" in a new post form WITHOUT hitting the Post Reply button. Just insert the things you want, and then Copy Paste them in your old post. I recommend using BB code if you are doing this
8.jpg

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mako is debuting her updated design

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Nozomi Kasuga released her cover of Yoasobi's Idol

Tightpinch

Dev-E debuts are starting.
First is the dog. It started with an irl section where the it looks like the the dog's pl was shown (in darkness of course)
20230423_062056.jpg

Bonus gag

Screenshot_from_2023-04-23_06-03-57.png

Last edited:

Not_glowie

Just lurking

Local copy:

Her stream was fun, I had to tune out before she started playing genshit for grass touching reasons.
How does she keep her chat so slow at ~800 viewers? It didn't move at retarded pace and I was able to interact with her. Are twitch viewers mostly phone retards who don't log in, or is it her wrangling skills?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Blessed Shuba leading the NijiHolo collab with her extrovert energy for this fun moment.

Fauna actually had another joke like that, but I guess she ended up not using it. She was practicing the delivery of both of them in her membership stream that she had earlier in the day. She kept losing her shit over how stupid the jokes were and wasn't sure she'd be able to deliver them without laughing.

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Local copy:

View attachment 21690
Her stream was fun, I had to tune out before she started playing genshit for grass touching reasons.
How does she keep her chat so slow at ~800 viewers? It didn't move at retarded pace and I was able to interact with her. Are twitch viewers mostly phone retards who don't log in, or is it her wrangling skills?
Chatters got beat into submission thanks to Yellow woman's massive IQ. Or at least that is my theory.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
1682246374675.png

Ultra rare instance of Towa out-deviling Mumei the nightmare owl:

Tightpinch

Next up is the Dragon.

The dog's stream was pretty interesting. (Peaked at 654 viewers)
She did an interview with Vee's producer. So we got a look at who's running this branch.
Screenshot_from_2023-04-23_06-27-45.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Next up is the Dragon.

She did an interview with Vee's producer. So we got a look at who's running this branch.
View attachment 21692

She's got almost 8000 subs predebut, while the other two have a little over 1000. Also, 1k viewers just in pre-chat. Asagi-mama buff is real.

Edit: wonder who this idiot is a fan of.
foto_no_exif (1).png

this shit

fuck it

Yup, chat is full of names with hololive references
Voice is really spot on with the face to be honest, nice pairing

EDIT: Didn't see it was already posted, got fooled by lack of thumbnail

The Rrat

Early Adopter

It took 4 ex-ID to leave for this to happen again. Lets hope they dont delay it anymore

Knowing Nijisanji, that's a small hope.

Seems like Hana shares that thought.

foto_no_exif (2).png

Archive

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Next up is the Dragon.

View attachment 21692

So apparently the dragon is this girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom