"Anime has had a far more severe impact on western society, like the femboy to masculine ratio is tilted, Japan won the war, you can't convince me otherwise"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehk

A

Mamaka? Mamazoin? I dunno what to call her but Hakka's mom doing a voice tweet.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
We don't, only your abuela who was a loyal housewife her whole life and had to rear 5 children under constant threat of poverty and starvation is, modern latina hoes aren't good for anything other than browsing instagram and making snarky remarks.
Nah, bro, trust. White bitches can't cook, and I've had to pick up everything on their behave when I cook. If im asking a Latino/Asian to help me cook and give them instructions, I can trust that the shit won't be burnt. I can't say the same for white bitches.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nah, bro, trust. White bitches can't cook, and I've had to pick up everything on their behave when I cook. If im asking a Latino/Asian to help me cook and give them instructions, I can trust that the shit won't be burnt. I can't say the same for white bitches.
That's at least true, latinos do have SAZÓN

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Fuck, can Dott cook?
looks at the Subway arc

I hate cooking, but I guess my father was right.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Fuck, can Dott cook?
looks at the Subway arc

I hate cooking, but I guess my father was right.
I hope you like smoothies

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
My experience is that modern latinas can handle basic meals, which is apparently asking a lot for women in general in the year of our lord two thousand and twenty three. So they win there but don't ask them to make any impressive meals. I'd trust a latina to keep my fed when I can't be bothered to cook but I won't let them make any dinners where we have guests. Baking skills in general are out of the question usually.
My experience with latinas that can handle "basic" meals, it's from one time i knew of one that fucking evaporated water trying to cook instant ramen, yes modern latinas are that bad/stupid at cooking.
modern latina hoes aren't good for anything other than browsing instagram and making snarky remarks.
Also i do agree most modern latinas are instagram roasties.
Fuck, can Dott cook?
lol.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I hope you like smoothies
deadpim.jpeg

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

God's Strongest Dragoon

My experience with latinas that can handle "basic" meals, it's from one time i knew of one that fucking evaporated water trying to cook instant ramen, yes modern latinas are that bad/stupid at cooking.
Alright, I take it back, that's incurable. I'm now tempted to become a vtuber just so I can do streams where I teach these dumb whores how to cook.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Even if they know for a fact the hammed-up delivery they're being asked for is distractingly unfitting for the character or scene, they're not the writer or the director; so their choices are either do what they're being told to do or lose the job.
This pretty much. You can be the best VA out there but if the fucking director wants you to voice act the character like a fucking vaudeville act from the '50s, you nod your dumbass head and sweetly ask if they want any extra ham on that. Acting like you're the goddamn Edward Norton of VAs thinking you know better and clashing with what the director and creative committee wants is a pretty quick way to get written off from future roles - especially with how clique-ish and cut-throat competitive the VA community is.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Alright, I take it back, that's incurable. I'm now tempted to become a vtuber just so I can do streams where I teach these dumb whores how to cook.
Well, it's like the old saying goes...you can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Just catching up to this Ame "FLOOR" stream and these snapshots from the VOD is just a mood:

Screenshot 2023-04-23 at 02-09-02 〘FLOOR〙get down on it 🎵⬇️ - YouTube.png
Screenshot 2023-04-23 at 02-14-21 〘FLOOR〙get down on it 🎵⬇️ - YouTube.png
Screenshot 2023-04-23 at 02-17-23 〘FLOOR〙get down on it 🎵⬇️ - YouTube.png
Screenshot 2023-04-23 at 02-25-19 〘FLOOR〙get down on it 🎵⬇️ - YouTube.png

Whole stream pretty much just seem to be a tech demo of Watson playing around with different location/background settings while doing a chill zatsu with chat the entire time.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
In other news

Look forward to Rin Penrose's hiatus 9 months from now.

Edit:
Catching up on the Oshi No Ko manga and I'm in a chapter where they are talking about vtubers and cosplay perms, and I took far too much time to do this:
View attachment 21668
That entire arc was amazing, and that edit fits so much it hurts.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Catching up on the Oshi No Ko manga and I'm in a chapter where they are talking about vtubers and cosplay perms, and I took far too much time to do this:
1682231656539.png

Attachments

• 1682231480894.png
    1682231480894.png
    472.2 KB · Views: 57

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
For the newfriends lurking Lia made a short for you

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 21668
Is it still interesting by that point? I kinda got lost after the author decided to (temporarily I hope) remove the main driver of the plot and the story just meanders around aimlessly.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom