"I want to vore Phase Connect Gen 3 and keep them all safe and happy in my tummy. With love 😊💕😘"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

I uh... I bought the bluray

I have not seen enough Lumi to convince me yet. It seems like she streams the type of things I like, but she seems to mostly use twitch and rarely stream on Youtube? I really never have seen much of her content and I don't even know the full context to her joining PC.
She does have compilations of funny moments and sometimes archives of her twitch streams on youtube. Honestly, I just listen to her music and watch some of those compilations

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Holo EN short. Better than last week.

Did nobody notice that shiina made it into a hololive short? Check out that profile pic jk its ame but it looks shockingly similar to her, doesn't it ?
ertet.JPG

fortnitesmasherX

It's ya BOI! French Ike (because of the beret)
View attachment 21483

he's so cute
I was right, Ike really looks like a massive femboy. I can just imagine him meeting up with a bigger guy in a bathroom stall to get piped.

Why did the f word get changed to femboy? What is this censorship?

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I was right, Ike really looks like a massive femboy. I can just imagine him meeting up with a bigger guy in a bathroom stall to get piped.
He tends to be the bottom when you see him getting shipped with his fellow Nijimales by those fujos, so pretty much correct.

God's Strongest Dragoon

He tends to be the bottom when you see him getting shipped with his fellow Nijimales by those fujos, so pretty much correct.
It doesn't help that his outfit looks like he snuck into his grandmother's jewelry box to wear her earrings.
PSA: if you are using the youtube app or if you don't use an adblock, youtube is now forcing ads throughout the streams not just the start of the streams (i was watching mumei's minecraft stream and it forced 3 ads to play, and i know mumei won't click on play an ad during her streams).
The number I saw floating around was an ad every ~30mins.

Turns out the change was this day and you have to go into the settings to turn it off as a creator.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
PSA: if you are using the youtube app or if you don't use an adblock, youtube is now forcing ads throughout the streams not just the start of the streams (i was watching mumei's minecraft stream and it forced 3 ads to play, and i know mumei won't click on play an ad during her streams).

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
1. you're angry at literally nothing

2. edited to include the best parts of the outfit.
1. calling you a fággot doesnt mean im angry, i am just stating you are a fággot
2. thanks for confirming you are a fággot
I feel like if the two of you had met a year earlier, you could've bonded over your mutual love for Kagami Kira and become the best of friends.
Reminds me of those Parasites that infects Snails and turn them into Zombies.
Awful outfit, btw.

fortnitesmasherX

I think everyone here is smart enough to use an adblocker already, so this warning falls on deaf ears.

I would rather just join the membership or superchat the streamers I really like occasionally then be forced to sit through a bunch of ads.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So uh, what's going on here? You also can't join her youtube membership anymore.
yuriyt.jpg

yuritwitch.jpg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Short

God Damn the Sun
Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I have not seen enough Lumi to convince me yet. It seems like she streams the type of things I like, but she seems to mostly use twitch and rarely stream on Youtube? I really never have seen much of her content and I don't even know the full context to her joining PC.
Yeah shes on Twitch. Honestly she is pretty great. Basically a somewhat less unhinged version of Pippa but can actually play games.

As for context. Lumi and Yuri both left Cyberlive and became indies. It seems Cyberlive was a bit of a shitshow with a bunch of drama and in-fighting. For a short bit it seems both Yuri and Lumi held some sort of managerial role there. Both of them were also in good terms with many Phase talents and management. Another talent/manager from Cyberlive also was in pretty good terms with Sakana. Once they left the company Sakana picked them up. Lumi does a ton of covers and has a bit of that "idol" side that Sakana wants despite being almost as yab as the yabbit.

Eventually Cyberlive imploded because management sucked. They rebranded and tried to work under a new name Aethyria or some shit. Eventually one of the talents/managers was exposed because she was going through a divorce and fucking some of the fans. Seems other managers were somewhat aware or participating in this. Whole thing went up in flames. All the talents were let go. A good chunk of the talents barely stream anymore.

The number I saw floating around was an ad every ~30mins.

Turns out the change was this day and you have to go into the settings to turn it off as a creator.

Oh boy. Youtube turning into Twitch. For fucks sake.

Hostages have been doom-posting on /pcg/ about Yuri for the last three days straight, non-stop.
her last post:

Yuri doesnt seem to stream much and there might be a very good reason for that. Back when Gen 2 was getting ready to come out Yuri basically took a management role in PC. I dont remember exactly where she mentioned it but she basically helped to set the new girls up, I believe that Lumi and Yuri also helped to select the talents. I have a feeling that since Lumi is doing really well in numbers she has stayed streaming to avoid losing viewers. She has been consistently pulling 600-1000 CCV. I feel like Yuri has taken a more hands-on approach during the onboarding process so her streaming activity will go down. Pretty sure they are announcing the new gen at Offkai with a release shortly after.

This is all speculation, I have no concrete evidence for most of this.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yuri doesnt seem to stream much and there might be a very good reason for that. Back when Gen 2 was getting ready to come out Yuri basically took a management role in PC. I dont remember exactly where she mentioned it but she basically helped to set the new girls up, I believe that Lumi and Yuri also helped to select the talents. I have a feeling that since Lumi is doing really well in numbers she has stayed streaming to avoid losing viewers. She has been consistently pulling 600-1000 CCV. I feel like Yuri has taken a more hands-on approach during the onboarding process so her streaming activity will go down. Pretty sure they are announcing the new gen at Offkai with a release shortly after.

This is all speculation, I have no concrete evidence for most of this.
Is Yuri Canadian? I ask because Shiina went to a spa with her "mananger" when she was on vacation to Canada a couple weeks ago and said "I hope I can introduce her soon". I just wonder if maybe Yuri is becoming officially a manager or something. Of course they also have at least 1 other manager besides Mummi and then those 2 new somethings on twitter, don't know if they're managers or what though.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Allegedly Rie is going to stream in a second on Twitch, but that website fucking sucks and I can only find whores at the moment
When Rie goes live on twitch, this sentiment remains true!

Speech To Text

Hostages have been doom-posting on /pcg/ about Yuri for the last three days straight, non-stop.
her last post:

Its odd, but she doesn't have anything scheduled for upcoming streams on Twitch. I'd assume that people in her old discord might have some info if theres anything going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom