General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Off topic, but could we have an in-thread summary of what's been missed categorized by company every 50 or 100 pages? just a qrd for whats been going on the last 50-100 pages or so. Im sure there's one person who's active enough to keep it up

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Ignoring the sudden "I hate pippa now" posts and the fact that Pippa is flying too close to the sun, I decided to share this instead, as expected of the Nijifag that is I.

Essentially Nijisanji ID's 1 year-long project involving several of Niji-ID vtubers (ZEA Cornelia, Taka Radjiman, Amicia Michella, Nara Haramaung, Riksa Dhihendra and Miyu Octavia) doing a full cover of Alice of the Music land by OSTER Project. Made pretty much by the ID vtubers themselves (some of the arrangements, english translations and even the background art assets). Give it a try, at least, if you are into Vocaloid-style music covers.

Off topic, but could we have an in-thread summary of what's been missed categorized by company every 50 or 100 pages?
It's doable, but generally need a dedicated follower of each company (Holofag, Nijifag, PhaseConnectfag, etc) that are able to keep up with the news themselves. Need someone that are committed or autistic enough to follow it and type it to share it.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Jesus, even the fucking chatbots do it.
how much of shit these bots say is actual generated responces and not pre-programmed opinions of whoever made them?

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
how much of shit these bots say is actual generated responces and not pre-programmed opinions of whoever made them?
How does it work?

The product is based on neural language models. A supercomputer reads huge amounts of text and learns to hallucinate what words might come next in any given situation.
Their computers have just read so many posts of people defending shitbulls that it does it automatically.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Off topic, but could we have an in-thread summary of what's been missed categorized by company every 50 or 100 pages? just a qrd for whats been going on the last 50-100 pages or so. Im sure there's one person who's active enough to keep it up
You can usually describe it as "one Hololive/Pippa stream happened", so it should be fine.

Ignoring the sudden "I hate pippa now" posts and the fact that Pippa is flying too close to the sun, I decided to share this instead, as expected of the Nijifag that is I.

Essentially Nijisanji ID's 1 year-long project involving several of Niji-ID vtubers (ZEA Cornelia, Taka Radjiman, Amicia Michella, Nara Haramaung, Riksa Dhihendra and Miyu Octavia) doing a full cover of Alice of the Music land by OSTER Project. Made pretty much by the ID vtubers themselves (some of the arrangements, english translations and even the background art assets). Give it a try, at least, if you are into Vocaloid-style music covers.

It's doable, but generally need a dedicated follower of each company (Holofag, Nijifag, PhaseConnectfag, etc) that are able to keep up with the news themselves. Need someone that are committed or autistic enough to follow it and type it to share it.

Issue with this is that there aren't really any dedicated enough Nijifags for this here, with Scuttle seemingly staying on just KF. I'd go for it myself, but I don't really have the time for it.

This is just from two minutes of looking around, but as far as I'm guessing, the greeting and descriptions work sort of like prompts in NovelAI/AI Dungeon, as in you steer it towards what it probably should be like. In addition they have a thing called definition, where you can insert additional descriptions or example chat dialogue so it can try and get something similar to that. Long story short, most of it probably is generated and works like those AI writers, but if you really wanted to, some of it probably could be pre-programmed.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mari: When I'm drunk on stream I'm clueless

For those who didn't catch that stream Mari:
  • Spent like an hour watching Family Guy funny moments claiming "it's gonna be the next big thing"
  • Played Mario Maker easy levels and died on a few of them
  • Tried making a Mario level based on Goatse
  • Ended the stream to go watch the original Mario Bros. movie in her discord
Next stream she apologized for showing up to work drunk after waking up and watching the VOD.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Moona is playing Starcraft.

Kaela is playing Minecraft.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I tried starting a conversation with one and it literally fell into an endless loop of responding to everything i said with random relationship advice or proclaiming how stable it's relationship with it's "boyfriend" was, no matter what i said it would just relapse into that after a couple unrelated responses. And no, it wasn't a romantic advice bot or anything of the sort, just a "I will contest everything you say" bot-

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Kanye just released a new video, and look who's featured.

This took my small brain too long to make

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
The fanarts from this collab make me want to laugh (silently).

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Huh.
Hi Name Redacted! Mumei speaking, while my memory may be quite forgetful, I still love to learn! Tell me about yourself!

(Out of character, love the witty name!)
I'm sorry, out of character? Has /vt/ been flirting with chatbots or have they been flirting with sweaty ERPers? Is the waifu that they've spent days/weeks building up actually some greasy tranny?

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Just woke up what did I miss guys?
8fad554cd4d4df2549e711cf98e7b2897a58bef5762bbbfa872d07f771b5164b.png
Edit found this on poa.st

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Half the active posters in this place probably deserve the "I CAN FIX HER" tag by virtue of the new page count whenever Pippa streams. Might as well call it the "Cappipalist" tag.
I enjoy the content that Pippa creates as a streamer. I also think it's the height of retardation to imagine Pippa as a potential romantic partner. Don't lump the rest of us with Reticule's retarded shit please.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
tbh with how much reticule posts and likes here he needs some fixing done too

paul

Early Adopter
Zeta's Street Fighter 6 stream was more entertaining and less frustrating than I thought it would be.

Luna being a weak princess just as kayfabe would be funny. I think she is just that weak.
Speaking of Luna, she has her birthday 3D Live tomorrow right before the Holo Sports Festival. I'm sure Subaru (and Choco) are both among their guests.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
A lot of people's biggest issues with the police in the US comes down to purely anecdotal stuff, "I got stopped for no reason/I saw someone arrested and or shot for no reason". I get it, I see it too, but personally I've never once been treated unfairly by a cop or had any bad experiences with them. One time I was pulled over because my tail light was out and all the guy did was tell me where I could go buy a replacement. Cops are worse in the areas that are already bad, not the other way around.
Most people I know find them annoying due to having to deal with officers over dumb shit. "Well your friends did this one thing once so we can just assume your group did anything else we need to blame on someone" type nonsense growing up. Despite knowing people with multiple random stops, none have managed to get shot for being cordial and cooperative. Although some of the cops in the area were definitely douchebags.
I've only known one person irl who actually was all in on hating all cops before acab shit kicked in a few years ago. They were an "anarchist" and basically wanted their life to be Fast and Furious, dreaming of being a sick illegal street racer or whatever. I wonder why they kept dealing with cops lol.

So... What do you guys think Risu might do for Nonstop Nut November? It's right around the corner, you think she'll do more innuendos or maybe try foods with different nuts in them or...?
She has 3D now, you cannot begin to comprehend the powers she will unleash. Even her 3D live in Japan had her picking up acorns (superchats) and how she was "eating your nuts."

Kanye called out a certain (((tribe))). Not sure about Gura, though. She did a karaoke stream, right? Might be about that.
Notably, her first public Karaoke in a while after more or less being mia for two or so months. A lot of her Karaoke tends to be members streams as well. I mostly assume because she always seems more comfy there. Though I'm sure the money bait doesn't hurt.
Come to think of it, I don't think she even has any archived karaokes, let alone public ones. I have no clue when the last public one even was. One of the beach ones with the mask I guess?

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 250-313

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Airi celebrates monetization [post]

Tempus Zomboid collab (season 2 episode 3) [post], summary of the Zomboid collab [post]

Waiting room for Worms collab - Final [post], start of the liveposting [post]

Shylily burned her microwave by leaving aluminum foil inside, Kiara supports her [post]

Ethyria 1st Anniversary merchendise [post], what are the goods [post]

Altare is scheduling an off-collab with Dez [post]

Parallels are drawn between Sibylla (Yuni Luna) and Rosine from Berserk [post]

On Nijisanji EN 3D models and Japanese language proficiency. Also number of edited clips showing NijiEN girls "collabing" with Jerma [post]

Someone out there is creating compilation of vtubers sneezing, one of the featured girls is now in Hololive [post]

Magni is collabing with Oni Giri, cooking vtuber (indie) [post]

Members only news from Ina - badges and emotes. Also she is not feeling the greatest [post]

Oni Giri's new model and a shout out to baloolax, artist who drew spooky Holo Council [post]

DemonDice sprained her ankle [post]

Korean Christianity is brought up, thread stays on this topic for a while [post]

Tsunderia, Phase Connect and Prism Project reveal cross-company event [post]

Rumors of Ame Gundam collab [post]

Iofi of Hololive ID starts HOLOctober, drawing holo members each days with different theme or outfit
This sparks a lot of art activity on a specific theme with holo members [post]

Summary of Kiara stream, meeting with Jack Gleeson (the actor of Joffrey from GOT) in Vienna Comic Con
Also, a twitter thread asking people which vtuber agency they would join, most people choose VShoujo [post]

Archive - an archieve channel for Airi karaoke [post]

Lisa is really sad [post]

Keekihime released a dance cover for POP! [post]

North Korea fires a missle over Japan, people are nervous [post]

Nijisanji EN Ethyria anniversary illustrations, part 1 [post], part 2 [post]

Magni's drawing stream pictures [post]

Selen and Yugo are doing off-collab stream [post], timestamp to when Selen slapped Yugo [post]

Mumberthrax judges Shiina on a surface level, gets educated for pages and pages [post]
Actual stream of her showing off her model [post]
Context for that [post]

Seating all day is not healthy actually, Botan and doctor [post] She also have serious health problems [post], was it exaggerated [post]?
Japanese work culture is also bad for health [post]
Streaming without Hololive load of a work [post]

Archive - Senzawa tweets out "uh oh", vtuber Internet goes wild, rrats and hope go up [post]
Her ok boomer song is pointed out [post]
HoloEN alts and PL brought up [post]

Keeki's dancing moves lead to discussing Bae, she was a dancer in the past [post]
Bae dances street and hip-hop [post]

SNOT (Shark, Nature, Owl, Time) collab, Wolf Quest [post]. Some liveposting follows, artists are quick! [post]

On NijiFes extreme vtuber privacy, including staff preventing vtubers from meeting each other [post]
Also, Depressed Nousagi was at the convention and was recognized

Ouro Kronii posts a schedule, Sandwitch Smoothie is there. Fauna insults sandwithes. [post]
Mumei is reacting to it [post]

Magni and OniGiri stream screenshot [post]

Lize Helesta tweeted a hastag making fun of NijiFes quality, a lot of people join [post]

Tenma and Lumi play Minecraft with donation interactions [post]

Shout out to artist Luth (@BolterToKokoro) [post]

Airi's archive channels, official and unofficial [post]

kobo bought a real sugar glider (a mini possum) [post]

HoloMyth Series - a series of vintage style comic cover arts with HoloMyth [post], and more with a source link @Castronaut_haha [post]

Sora and Suisei thoughts on vtubers today [post]

Ina is doing Tako Takover room reviews, part 2 [post]

Question about Coco and Rushia fan retention rate after Holo [post] Numbers are much lower [post]

Shiina lore notes from her Bad End Theatre stream [post]

React content with Pippa [post]

Random memes and Pippa glock [post]

Pippa starts World of Warcraft stream, liveposting starts [post]. Thread talks about servers, FF14, nostalgia etc

Screenshots of FalseEyeD covering Senzawa tweet [post]

AI art showcase [post] and another one [post] and more [post] and more [post]
After that there will be more, if you are interested you are welcome to visit a dedicated [thread]

Discusion on AI art, art theft, references without consent, money laundering big art and such are not included here, but present in thread.
One day I will have time to sift through them, but not today - they feel out of place here

Haachama english stream, Fall Guys [post]

Liora Walkyria from Virtual & Universe is building a keyboard [post]

Pippa about Dream face reveal, thread talks about Dream and his knowledge of marketing [post]

IRyS playing Gundam Evolution [post], sparks discussion on JP companies blocking games and languages

Shiina's roommate picture, face is censored. Sana tower messages [post]

Delivering Hope version 2.0.0 preview, fan game of yeeting smol IRyS [post]

Bunch of Hololive fan games [post]

AI chat bots are imitating Vtubers [post], and more [post]

Rie is adding new rules, prohibiting sending overly explicit material to her [post]
Nothing surprising there [post] and some fans are over the top [post]

Panko singing yabai song, then Airi and Pippa sing Numb by Linkin Park [post]

2ManySnaks Sana animation [post]

Phase Connect is hiring support staff [post], Not the first time [post]

Fubuki birthday celebration show with appearance of Yagoo [post], also her new song KON KON Beats produced by tokotoko was released

Last day of HoloRust season 3 [post] how they could improve [post]

Korone and Lui are watching Ring (1998) with heartrate monitors [post]

Crash Landing Studios released a couple of seconds of Detective Diaries, fan animation of HoloEN [post]
Their previous work [post]

Clear Rocket chan reacts to another rocket launch [post]

Hololive watchalongs playlist [post]

Discussing upcoming Tempus D&D setting [post], notes from his zatsuda [post]
Opinions on D&D [post], more notes from zatsu [post], more opinions on that [post], nerdage continues [post]
and more [post]. Guess what, we ain't done yet [post], and even more [post] and more [post]

Gura's members post [post]

Kiara and Calli post a notice regarding AI art, asking people to not use their art tags [post]
People reacting [post] legal problems brought up [post]. Ame made a special tag for AI art [post]
Gura is scared to accidentaly like an AI art [post]

Bryan Veloso is hired as a VP of Product and Design in VShojo, he has history of failures in streaming [post]

Gura is talking about seeing and hearing apparitions IRL [post]
More from her stream and Ame's Spanish translator [post] he was a translator from the beginning, and is one of the admins of Ame fandiscord [post]

Juniper and Fredrick Knudsen did a stream together, talking about interesting people [post]

Ina is not feeling good, will visit doctor [post]

Great idea of getting AI discussion into vtuber sphere, utilizing AI art as a model for future vtubers [post]
Tech is not there yet [post]

Clickbait from FalseEyeD, Nina Kosaka being cut from a group [post]
Explanation with link and timestamp, Nina had hard time getting together with her gen at the start, now it is alright [post]

Ame is close to finising Elden Ring. Her playthrough of the game was not like the others [post]

Ethyria 1st anniversary merch [post]

Kronii blended sandwiches stream starts, horrified reactions follow [post]
Content warning: pictures of a Subway mess blended with water [post]

Pippa AI chatbot is ready [post]

Siska Leontyne gets merchandise [post], details on self-producing merch in Niji [post]

Number of vtubers playing Disco Elysium [post]

Pippa had a rough childhood and more chatbot experience [post]

Selen is gonna stream after NijiFes and talk about visiting Japan [post]

HoloRust, Kiara has privated the stream [post], screenshot of her message [post], explanation [post]
Possibly overblown, because the next stream she seems fine [post]

AmaLee (Monarch) is voicing a One Piece character for a movie dub [post]

Ame is gonna stream something related to AI, stream title is "Smol Ame A.I." [post]

Depressed Nousagi asks for help with Senzawa [post]

Lucy Pyre has streamed on YouTube for the first time [post]

Pippa voices her thoughts on AI [post]

Ame tweeted something with her AI art hashtag and then deleted it [post] Discussion on whether Cover is too scared of possible legal issues

Selen tweeted she was in fact in Japan [post] and also a pic with Riku Tazumi's autograph for her [post]
Detailed notes on the stream [post], more notes [post]. Clip of her talking about Riku Tazumi [post]

Clip of Scarle and Altare interacting, he visited her chat [post]

Pippa is getting free of mold by getting stuffed into the washing machine [post]

Ren Zotto released a cover of Iluna's Let's Get it Started song with his face edited over other members [post]

Gura streams another horror game, admits to being a Disney adult [post]

Explanation of Kiara Rust situation, and other Kiara news [post]

Kaela is doing a GFE voicemail of a script [post], girls from kawaii are doing the same [post]

Pippa is doing a special Walmart themed stream to celebrate 69K subs [post] FlamencoTV appears in chat [post]
Opinions about FlamencoTV [post], details [post], alternative opinion [post]

Altare Magni off collab is about to start [post], they brought gifts for each other [post]

Fauna finished her Alice in Wonderland CouncilRyS for Halloween [post]

Axel is playing Devil May Cry 3 [post], on his gameplay foibles and health condition [post]

Pippa voiced a conversation with chat-bot Pippa, short [post] and a full video [post]

VRchat Kmart server is brought up in context of Pippa talking about Wallmarts [post]
Retro Arcade and Bar in VRchat [post]

IRyS is stressed about her redesign taking a long time, insists it was not on Redjuice (her model artist) [post]
Timestamps to her talk and details [post]. Clip of IRyS asking not to blame Redjuice [post]

Moona playing Starcraft 2 [post], specs of her PC [post]

Notes on why Holo Rust season 3 was underwhelming
Also details about Bao indie whale vtuber, her PL and roommate are not secret [post]
More details on Bao, Domo and Artemis connection [post]

The fortune teller vtuber interviewed someone from the Tokyo Turkish Cultural Centre [post]

Tokino Sora revealing new outfit [post]

Beetle hunter Nene pixel animation by TeamHen [post]

AI chat popularity [post]

Vshojo is partnering with Breast Cancer Research Foundation [post]

Pomu revealed why some people couldn't attend NijiFes - visa issues [post]
Elira Pendora 3D debut and discussing NijiFes [post], her visa wasn't confirmed until 3 days before NijiFes [post]

Pippa clip on MATI [post] the clip [post] and problems with being a big personality like Null [post]

Vesper's PC is not working [post]

Minecraft collab of Kronii, Kaela, Lui and IRyS [post], notes on that [post]
Clip of IRyS and Kronii discussing incest in The Lion King [post]
More notes [post] and fanart [post]

Ironmouse is celebrating 800K YouTube subs [post]

Ina reporting on a doctor visit - she was told to take it easy [post]

Investigation on weebification of GhostPolitics [post]

NijiFeet cam, Finana and Aster Arcadia show feet in thighhighs [post], photos [post]

Who is Aster sexuality wise [post]?
Suspicion on Aster roommate running strip club in VRChat [post]

AI chatbot reminds Yuri of Phase Connect to take meds [post]

Selen shows all Pokemon stuff she bought in Japan [post]
Also Scarle was featured in Fulgur Ovid's debut stream, a link [post]

OniGiri spends a lot on Hololive cards [post]

Pippa Moonshine animation shitpost, Cope Seethe Dilate [post]

Pomu reaches 500K subs [post]

Shachimu (Mumei roommate) got professional diagnosis for ADHD, feels bad [post] Also Namie on AI art
Saved screenshot of Shachimu tweets [post]
People are talking about their experience of leaving with health issues [post], including mental issues [post]

Big database of Hololive fan games [post]

Maria's roommate (Himechin) [post]

Kson interacts with Pippa [post] Henri Ikari response [post]

Idol corporation is going to debut English Vtuber talents 1st Gen E-Sekai [post]

Youcci of Vyugen meet someone wearing veibae shirt in her small German town [post]. Thread discussion on wearing merch in public

Story of a girl who asked for her college money to use for vtuber setup [post]
Personal experience about someone throwing money without a will to pursue cheaper or free options [post]

Clips of Pippa talking with chatbots [post]

Detective Diaries premiere [post]

Ame about traveling to Japan and international passport - she is ready [post]

Archive - Ami Linkin Park karaoke - 【Music】 (Unarchived) Linkin Park Only Karaoke! 【Tsunderia】[post]

Vox afterparty, he talks about upcoming lore video [post]

Vesper streams Diablo 2, hardcore necro [post]

Pekora Marine animation, terminator theme [post] original animation and more [post]

Shonen Heart song by Enna, Ami, and original versions [post]

Kronii animattion by Kanauru, subway [post]
Also Pomu started Metal Gear V

Azehara featured in Nagzz discovers, also random clips [post]

DemonDice is streaming Apex on Twitch, it is for Twitch Rivals [post], details [post]

Gura unarchived karaoke [post], her heartrate [post], thread talks about Gura 3D for quite awhile [post] Gura picture [post] Sabaton [post]
Archive - Gura karaoke [post]

Kirsche is talking about Paypal planing to freeze some people's assets based on political opinions [post]
ON Paypal monopoly and doxxing [post]

HoloTalk with Nakiri Ayame [post]

iorihakushika celebrates Twitch partnership, also Amiya watching Nightmare on elm street [post]

Does Cover have any guidelines on how often members can use certain models? [post]
On Korone furball model [post]
"EN is different" counter [post] and another one [post]

Pippa's OBS screenshot [post], software update hate [post]

Pippa cop encounter schematic, incomplete [post], sometime later [post], and stream is perfectly summarized here [post]
Archive - Pippa on Cops - Reviewing The Dumbest Laws and Cops that youtube doesnt want you to see i guess [post]

Any mention of GhostPolitics is banned in Pippa's chat [post], she talks about him anyway [post]

Axel playing Gundam Evolution [post]

AI chatbots link, (beta.character.ai) [post]

Shout out to Newpipe on Android [post], a fork of Newpipe with sponsorblock [post], and to TubeMate [post],

Lumi from Phase Connect sings in gaelic [post]

thhrang - You will never fix her - copypasta [post]

Marimari collabs with a lot of people [post]

Pippa retweeted Kanye West "Who you think created cancel culture?" [post]

Insane Splatoon 3 output by Aki Rosental [post]

angry sushi proposes recap/summary idea [post]

Nijisanji ID's project doing a full cover of Alice of the Music land by OSTER Project [post]

Mari: when I'm drunk on stream I'm clueless [post]

Himemori Luna celebrates her birthday with 3D Live [post]

Feel free to DM me about the missing and/or wrong stuff here

First week of the Iofi's Holoctober is over, and recaps are coming in!

EDITx2:

Kanae talks about Selen's gift

Holy shit, the "Insert media" feature cuts off extra fluff from Youtube links itself? I always tried to copy the url without the channel name, I guess it isn't necessary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom