"It's maggin' time"Magni Dezmond

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundWave Superior

Haven't been watching streams much and reading the thread nice to come back to goobers talking about pee colour, making goblin noises, everybody needing to know how to unjam a gun and her shit completely broke and her on wifi. Also all the random autism sperging.
So any word on EN3 or that getting scrapped by yagoo

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Gura, "My allergies are here".

If she gets allergies as bad as I do I can see why she hasn't streamed this past week. I literally can't talk for a week after the trees jizz all over town.
Of course I would just post a tweet saying that....
I hope she does a Pippa and takes 2 benadryls before stream.

Alchemyth

Are chumbuds going to ignore that the other holomem have the same responsibilities as Gura? Or how someone like Mori who constantly shits out music while presumably working on her Hololive stuff can still stream, even when moving to and from Japan? I have no horse in this race, but pretending Gura is somehow special when she has nothing to show for it is fucking stupid.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
For all the jokes from way back about Hololive being full of comedians, being an entertainment company not an Idol Company, and Yagoo's dreams being crushed. Hololive was then and is now still kinda an Idol Company (just one with much looser rules about men if the talent chooses), which means the Idol things like songs, concerts, etc are still a priority over the individual streams. For pretty much everyone else the extra stuff doesn't seem to distract too much from streams but for Gura it seems to.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
1681518699821.png

It starts

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Are chumbuds going to ignore that the other holomem have the same responsibilities as Gura? Or how someone like Mori who constantly shits out music while presumably working on her Hololive stuff can still stream, even when moving to and from Japan? I have no horse in this race, but pretending Gura is somehow special when she has nothing to show for it is fucking stupid.
I always thought Gura didn't want to get as big as she did, she has always seemingly hated her position as number 1 and I think this constant break thing has just been her going on a menhera cycle of burnout, frustration, depression, impostor syndrome, guilt and other shit while also maybe juggling some irl issues.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Is that not exactly what they both want? :smugselen:

Can you even still consider yourself a man if you desire to lay with such a horrible creature as a Canadian?

I always thought Gura didn't want to get as big as she did, she has always seemingly hated her position as number 1 and I think this constant break thing has just been her going on a menhera cycle of burnout, frustration, depression, impostor syndrome, guilt and other shit while also maybe juggling some irl issues.

Carrying Vesper's child does that.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
ESfag reveal but i caught this funny dunk from Matoimiia on Xalabussy that got deleted lmfao
I think she said "Unmod yourself" or some shit
Xalabussy.png

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I have to agree with this, all of this shouldn't be surprising to anyone..

Is it just me, or was her voice higher piched back then? I'm too lazy to check

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Gura is "special" because she is mentally ill. Most of the girls are not as mentally or physically challenged as she is and if they are they at least don't have as much social anxiety as she does.
If you wanna just whine about her not streaming, fine. I don't care. Personally I'd rather she stream a little than graduate and stop streaming entirely. Clearly she is still enjoying being in Hololive and participating in idol activities and dancing and singing and everything.
I do agree with Rrat Catcher though, part of this is an issue with Cover as a whole. Gura is a talent who should, in theory, literally print money. If Cover isn't doing enough to make sure she's at 100% to stream and actually participate in the primary goal of this company (vtubing) that's on them to try and make sure she's physically sound, has proper equipment and a good quality PC, and probably have a therapist on retainer. Why Cover isn't willing to put all this effort to get Gura at 100% is beyond me, but there is one thing I know for certain: If Gura would rather not stream at the same level as other talents because she"s different from them and isn't willing and/or able to stream at a large volume, then I will still take whatever I can because I like her as a streamer and idol, and am happy to see her at all instead of constantly complaining that she can't reach the same frequency of streaming as everybody else.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Haven't been watching streams much and reading the thread nice to come back to goobers talking about pee colour, making goblin noises, everybody needing to know how to unjam a gun and her shit completely broke and her on wifi. Also all the random autism sperging.
So any word on EN3 or that getting scrapped by yagoo
I tuned in for the first time in a while and she's talking about chewing on marbles and how the galaxy ones taste better than the others...

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I hate it and I wish she would say something publicly. The most she says is some member's stream statements, I think. And even those aren't really specific. (Also Calli works too much tbh)

Still isn't going to stop me from enjoying her streams though.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Being an actual moonie is me shitposting her being Korean and joining a church, but there was talk she revealed to members around June last year that she found Jesus. Not sure it was ever substantiated with actual proof, though.

Starts around here in the homelands thread.

Let's be serious, she IS special. She is the face of HoloEN, regardless of whether she actually participates or not. She leads ALL VTubers in subs and 99% of them in views and CCV. Cover would never fire her unless she had a Rushia moment.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Being an actual moonie is me shitposting her being Korean and joining a church
But if you're right, all her unicorns have a chance! They just need to join up and go to the mass marriage thingies.....

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I've been able to watch a little less than 10 min of the stream and I've learned that Gura REALLY loves pickles

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Can you even still consider yourself a man if you desire to lay with such a horrible creature as a Canadian?
I literally came across as a woman to another until last night. I think that was a worse blow to me than the thought of getting with a leaf.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Mori is an extreme workaholic to the point where her fans even beg for her to take a break, I wouldn't want to compare Gura to her.

Anyway, it's hard to tell whether Gura has more off-stream work to do. Considering her popularity, it wouldn't be that surprising to me if Cover has more homework for her compared to anyone else, and seeing that project takes quite a while to materialize, we won't even see the result until many months later.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Gura just had a Freudian slip and admitted she's the anti-christ. OH nyo.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Mori is an extreme workaholic to the point where her fans even beg for her to take a break, I wouldn't want to compare Gura to her.
Obviously it's her superior calorie reserves letting her power through where the others need "breaks" , the other girls should take note:architect:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom