"♪ We aah za world...! ♫ AARGH! I FOUND IT! GET OUT OF MY WAY GODDAMN IT!"Inugami Korone (shiny hunting with Okayu)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Looks like Snuffy got got. For dressing like a whore.

I have no idea who this is, but Twitch is still a clown show regardless if this person deserved it.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Every single one, without exception, ended with a massive autism vortex and multiple people either getting permanently banned or swearing eternal vengeance upon other members for the high crime of stealing their diamonds or killing the blue squid-tadpole-thing they spent fifty hours breeding for.
Pippa would be ashamed of you.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Not Sava/Gezu and not Peony streaming right now.
Morrowind

I legit saw her in my feed and she changed her name and profile so I had no idea who it was.

Plus the stream title "Dagoth Ur, Yo" made me think it was some random vtuber talking about the memes. Off to a great start

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol is back from Japan. (for real this time)

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Looks like Snuffy got got. For dressing like a whore.

I dont watch Snuffy stop giving a shit about her when she tried to get on the Cancel Nux 4 Clout bandwagon but this is fucking retarded. There are girls in Twitch wearing thongs so deep inside their crack they are invisible. But THIS is the problem?

Some of you have probably already forgotten but last week all of production kawaii gen 3 was graduated. I have read through the event thread and the lack of spicy theories and rrats is quite disappointing. I would like to bring a few overlooked facts to everyone's attention. Namely on Aletta Sky who was before her graduation sitting on 100k subs, making her the second most popular channel in the entire company. A quick look at social blade will also show you that she was inclining in both subs, views & donations. Unlike some other popular channels we also know that she actually worked quite hard on growing her channel, such as spamming out Shorts ( some of them getting quite big noombers)

View attachment 20281
or doing a 48 hour donothon or getting a collab with a bigger streamer (neuro sama).
While we are on that donothon stream she did last month; she made 20.821$ and 66 cents during it(which PK claims they may refund) . (Two of the goals she met included an original song and a new model.)
View attachment 20282
To top it all off 1 week before her termination/graduation she got her merch.
Aletta was by all measures a successful vtuber in the top 1%, raking in fat cash. Even if management took a 50% from her she would still earn more than 99% of all other streamers. If gen 3 made a collective bargain with the intention of getting more money/ promotion / 3d stuff etc, and where ready to quit over it, then I believe that means that management was syphoning off way more than just 50%, leaving them only with a trickle AND that the girls thought they could earn more if they went Indie and started from scratch. This seems unlikely to me. So my narrative is that something terrible was happening behind the scenes (like the situation between Mel & her manager), and the girls quit in solidarity over that issue.

Tl;dr 26 hours for the bri'ish angel. Be there.

I am pretty sure the japanese had these shitty "this is how mafia works" mobile ads, just like us. I think some youtuber made a vid mentioning it in passing, can' t remember who it was (maybe japanalysis?)

The fact that she left with everyone else makes me think that there might be some truth to this. She got fucked out of money and she's was the top earner for a short period of time.

Tenma's time in Baldurs Gate so far

Good to see her having fun with the game. Saw the 1st part. Need to catch the 2nd one.

Who are you guys talking about? :retard:
FrYl6ElXgAIhATZ

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Time for sieso pseudo -Gmilf and....oh ...... oh it's a degen episode....GOOD :shiinawangy:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I legit saw her in my feed and she changed her name and profile so I had no idea who it was.

Plus the stream title "Dagoth Ur, Yo" made me think it was some random vtuber talking about the memes. Off to a great start

I have a feeling she's trying to reclaim as much of her Sava identity as she possibly can, including with a new model that strongly resembles Sava. Since I grew to rather like her Sava model and thought her chat emotes were so cute they could give diabetes on contact, I have no objections to this.

That actually makes me wonder; 1) Do any 'master files' of those emotes exist, 2) Are they considered IP of the company, their creator, etc?

The Kawaii situation causes me to think on the potential ramifications of a company wanting to keep control of assets related to a defunct vtuber model. Could they hypothetically demand that fan sites using assets related to that model be removed? I would tell such companies to eat shit and die if that happened here, but the possibility is something I'm curious about.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Time for sieso pseudo -Gmilf and....oh ...... oh it's a degen episode....GOOD :shiinawangy:

I love Shiina, but not enough to watch a woman play DMC.
I'll pray for anyone going in.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Mika about Siska's graduation

Says she feels bittersweet. They are still friends

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Sleepy doing more Mario 64 on YT at non-sleepy hours.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I have been involved in a total of three community-related minecraft server projects.

Every single one, without exception, ended with a massive autism vortex and multiple people either getting permanently banned or swearing eternal vengeance upon other members for the high crime of stealing their diamonds or killing the blue squid-tadpole-thing they spent fifty hours breeding for.
Minecraft servers always strike me as autism singularity events waiting to happen. It should have been Terraria instead :smugpipi:

Horo7618

No one in particular
The Kawaii situation causes me to think on the potential ramifications of a company wanting to keep control of assets related to a defunct vtuber model. Could they hypothetically demand that fan sites using assets related to that model be removed? I would tell such companies to eat shit and die if that happened here, but the possibility is something I'm curious about.
Copyrights don't expire via disuse the way trademarks do - a corpo could conceivably attempt to enforce a copyright on any of their materials for up to like 75 years (in the US) - but devoting the resources to doing it is another thing entirely....

kestraline

Early Adopter
I have a feeling she's trying to reclaim as much of her Sava identity as she possibly can, including with a new model that strongly resembles Sava. Since I grew to rather like her Sava model and thought her chat emotes were so cute they could give diabetes on contact, I have no objections to this.

That actually makes me wonder; 1) Do any 'master files' of those emotes exist, 2) Are they considered IP of the company, their creator, etc?

She's still using the Sava notifications for donations last I checked too, prior to the name change as well.

This shouldn't be a surprise, since Utada Zoey reused Oceane assets as well.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
NijiEN fans getting upset at a normal heterosexual male interest is very telling.
You have to wonder if anyone at NijiEN is bitter at their company having cultivated this audience, and if it'll make future talents wary about auditioning for Nijisanji.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Ayla hit 1.1k followers. Hoping to finish the game with stream then chat.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Mooms caught the Puyo virus.

Purple dragon being a menace. Didn't think anyone could get him to yell louder than Kobo, but Selen being able to isn't surprising.

These three are incorrigible.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Not sure if this means 3D stage Pippa isn't happening this time or what:

I think you read changes instead of chances cause I did too. This sounds like maybe the wonderAI crew are gonna show something new this time. On another note did they ever said anything about those secret guests of the con PC went to last week or it was just a teaser.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Piarro

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Imagine not knowing what an axolotl is in the year 2023. :SelenHAHAhere:
I know what it IS but I'm calling it a mudkip because it's easier to spell.

Unrelated: I swear I heard this "sword hilt in the bum BL" reference recently don't know if it was Shiina though. I did watch some old Shirara streams lately though so maybe she told it. Or else it was Lia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom