"Oooh boy... you're gay!! Nooo lol"Sena Bonbon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Most react channels are shit but I do enjoy seeing people react to shit I like from time to time. Its like a drug.
That's how I am sometimes with a lot of vtuber reactions to games. If I know there's some big moment that happens in the story and I didn't catch the stream, I'll just pop open the VOD later and just to see their reactions of those moments. Kinda like the deaths in DDLC. It's nice to see the hour or two of a vtuber bonding or growing attached to one of those girls and then seeing them die.

Disappointment

Found a new 1-2 view vtuber. Now she is doing html coding. Funny self made vtube model.
I didn't expect my wagie job to carry over into vtuber streams. Holding myself back from trying to backseat dev. I dig the model.

"It's a jpg, gross!" Ok, she is meant for web and design work.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
ATF stands for Absolute Turtle Fart, according to Lisa.

Why are you fags so assblasted about react channels? Isn't Pippa a react streamer?
React channels are the new Trans are the new Gay are the new black are the new Irish

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Found a new 1-2 view vtuber. Now she is doing html coding. Funny self made vtube model.

Cute model and unique voice. Will keep tabs on.:shubaIapprob:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pochi is singing STFU by Pink Guy

Interesting

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Not_glowie

Just lurking

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Rinmama on stream

And just as quickly, she is gone :pippasadl:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Rinmama on stream
Thanks chat for getting Lia to 50k so she wouldn't be an autistic girl talking to herself in her room or worse yet..her.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
React channels are the new Trans are the new Gay are the new black are the new Irish
Giving the Irish human rights was the beginning of the slippery slope from which all the world's modern ills hail.

Remember Thomas Jefferson. Only Anglo-Saxons are white.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Ensok

Early Adopter
I guess she's serious so we just barely avoided a Lia graduation.

wew

Male hag love!
I'm not watching the stream did she say she was thinking about graduation?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
@SandyCat Is it a woman or a "woman"? Female coding is suspicious.

It sounds pretty feminine. It also sounds cute, and frankly on a topic like this with an avatar that abstract I really don't care.

Edit: It just said 'many such cases'. I don't know a lefty who'd be caught dead quoting ORANGE MAN BAD, so almost certainly a woman.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
If it makes you feel better, seems like karma pre-emptively struck her yesterday.

Had to hit the hay so I missed this, classic

On the docket this evening that's not named Pippa:
3D zatsu supas

Mumei with the new fan game

Day 2 Watchalong with A-chan, kronii, & IRyS

Beryl with the GOAT

I'm gonna have to pull double duty. The concert will probably be entertaining with the combo of clueless depression; but Beryl just cleaved the mountain with the Masamune, revealing the path to Magus's castle. She'll play through the first major climax of the game, don't want to miss it.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I'm not watching the stream did she say she was thinking about graduation?
If she got accepted to the university she applied to, she wouldn't be able to take her streaming gear with her because I think she said it was overseas. So instead of leaving people waiting for her and only being able to stream on rare occasions, she would have graduated. So she's actually pretty happy about not being accepted. I think she said something about leaving it up to "fate" or something like that. Says she'll continue with her education, but just not at that university. She wants to be able to continue streaming for a long time. I think that's about the gist of it.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
If she got accepted to the university she applied to, she wouldn't be able to take her streaming gear with her because I think she said it was overseas. So instead of leaving people waiting for her and only being able to stream on rare occasions, she would have graduated. So she's actually pretty happy about not being accepted. I think she said something about leaving it up to "fate" or something like that. Says she'll continue with her education, but just not at that university. She wants to be able to continue streaming for a long time. I think that's about the gist of it.
I'm... not sure how to feel about this. Of course I'm glad she's still going to be streaming but damn. Obviously it depends on what she was planning to study but a university degree seems a lot more of a long-term solution than streaming.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Heart attack narrowly averted.
heartattack-homero.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom