yukoschizo

Attachments

• cycle.jpg
    cycle.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 154

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Gezu update: she claims it wasn't the soap, if true than she probably isn't gonna die. I choose to HOPE

On one hand, that sounds to me like copium so that she can continue eating soap in the future

On the other hand, she has to eat all the eggs

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Risu's new original, 1:15 AM, is out. MV is in 4:3 with filters and what Axel calls "the yellow subtitles with black outlines". I'm a bit underwhelmed, but it might grow on me.
Yeah, its a dud. The timing of the vocals and stuff in the backing tracks is all messed up (listen to the instrumental to hear it better). I feel like it'd actually be a decent song if it wasn't all fucked up, unfortunate honestly.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Seems like her cycle is really late or she is lying.
Or early I don't know how they work.
It was at this moment that I realized I have been on this planet for too long

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:polkasticks:SHIINA is finally back! Brace for parasocial TMI Himebo-abusing Hagtastic overload! :wtfman::shiinawangy:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
My membership ran out, but I'm still supporting Fauna. :kroheart:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Kids these days and their Ukraine war videos :vesperfacepalm:
TBF, that recent video of Ruskies slowly beheading a Ukrainian POW is pretty up there with the old Chechen and Cartel execution vids.

Speaking of Ruskies, looks like the tankie got forced to take some of her covers down from Spotify:
Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 17-52-05 (24) Futakuchi Mana Ch. 二口魔菜 - YouTube.png
Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 17-52-37 (24) Futakuchi Mana Ch. 二口魔菜 - YouTube.png

"It feels so targeted" because there are other covers of the songs in the platform and the excuse they gave you was that they CANNOT grant YOU distribution permission.

Bitch, I would bet 5 bucks that if you weren't such a fucking retard on Twitter, you'd have gotten those perms just fine.
Congrats, you played yourself. :kroniibitchclap::selenpointandlaugh:

(Probably a huge leap in assumptions as they probably would've worked shit out with her had she decided to explain her mechanical license situation but she decided to be a retard instead and just chose to immediately take them down without even bothering to professionally discuss & work out the situation. Just a fucking dumbass move altogether. That's what your fucking manager is for, bitch)

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
React channels are a plague. I'd say the only acceptable ones are music people reacting to music, but they better have some good commentary to back it up.

This one fella I watched before seems to have more strong opinions on it.

Professionals reacting to clips and videos related to their profession are generally entertaining. Like a medieval historian reacting to medieval movies and using that to educate a little bit on what actually happened at the time, for example, or a former mafia member dissecting mafia movies. There's value to be had there that makes it a worthwhile experience.

There's far less value with a generic streamer just watching videos and giving insipid comments while watching, bored to death while watching it. But I also really enjoy Pippa when she occasionally does a themed react stream, and Lia's Chris-Chan stream is still her best stream, when it was basically her reacting to a Chris-chan documentary. I'm not sure where the distinction can be drawn, or even if there is one outside of my own personal hypocrisy.

Mehk

Seiso Sheep stream started, not sure if TTS will be a key feature again, title says she's still sick.

Edit: Looks like TTS is her form of communication still.

Last edited:

wew

Male hag love!
My membership ran out, but I'm still supporting Fauna. :kroheart:

Hope this means Vesper also has perms for this game :magnicope:
But I will watch green woman play it for now

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
They gave the moth a boat now no one is safe :panik:

*Nvm she cant even get a can open cause she chews her nails

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Seems like her cycle is really late or she is lying.
Or early I don't know how they work.
No one knows how women work. They come into the world broken anyway.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
TBF, that recent video of Ruskies slowly beheading a Ukrainian POW is pretty up there with the old Chechen and Cartel execution vids.

Speaking of Ruskies, looks like the tankie got forced to take some of her covers down from Spotify:
View attachment 20174
View attachment 20175
"It feels so targeted" because there are other covers of the songs in the platform and the excuse they gave you was that they CANNOT grant YOU distribution permission.

Bitch, I would bet 5 bucks that if you weren't such a fucking retard on Twitter, you'd have gotten those perms just fine.
Congrats, you played yourself. :kroniibitchclap::selenpointandlaugh:

(Probably a huge leap in assumptions as they probably would've worked shit out with her had she decided to explain her mechanical license situation but she decided to be a retard instead and just chose to immediately take them down without even bothering to professionally discuss & work out the situation. Just a fucking dumbass move altogether. That's what your fucking manager is for, bitch)
Couldn't happen to a nicer person
:smugrys::smugrys::smugrys::smugrys::smugrys::smugrys:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
No one knows how women work. They come into the world broken anyway.
Some are more broken than others, that is why they need a fixin':mitothink:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Look who is there

And today Luna's stream shows that she is now addicted to Witcher 3

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

kestraline

Early Adopter
View attachment 20079
My initial rrat that Pochi disappeared for over a week because she found herself being surrounded by coomers and groomed a bit too much feels more like a possibility now. I wrote it off and figured she was just grieving over something irl while she was gone but this post brings it back and makes me suspect she just got uncomfortable as hell with all the weirdos who started demanding she do lewd shit and commissioning R34 of her.
Remind me, who was the one who was offering used socks to their top donator as part of their company mandated donothon?

Oh yeah, her.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
On consideration of this quote that's crossed my path, I have decided I can no longer in good conscience call myself a fan of IRyS. This blatant attack on the gyarus and melanated queens of the world in favor of the ruling class of kkkrackas is not only immoral, it's unethical, and I will not stand for it :kroanger:
4216A472-6724-40F0-8874-3F8249F11AF3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom