"Pellow"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't understand, please explain this for us?
Two Wimmin One Mug.

if that means nothing to you let it fade from memory.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Two Wimmin One Mug.

if that means nothing to you let it fade from memory.
You guys are confusing.

I'm just gonna watch Shylily and enjoy my chocolate mousse, you lot can have your odd "2 girls" thing.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There's no such thing as a 'normie', unless you define 'normie' as 'individual who successfully surpresses their unique identity quirks to the extent they are indistinguishable in a crowd'. Normality is an illusion created by social consensus. Everyone is insane by at least some clinical standard. Why do you think the DSM keeps getting bigger and bigger.
You are right and wrong there proctor-sama, I do agree nobody in this green earth is "normal" (whatever that means) everyone has their little bits of weirdness and even someone who is "too normal" could be considered weird.

The word "normie" to my knowledge doesn't mean a "normal" person, It just means a feckless consumer, someone who is into all of the popular shit, follows trends and conforms to the norm. That's why 4chuds likes that word so much that it's still a bit cringy to use in a non-joking manner, it's a way for the autists of the web to mock and deride the masses. Even then it's still a pretty good descriptor of the "hump of the bell curve, brainless, tasteless, consumer-drone" archetype that most of the population falls into.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
:incoming:
There are 808 quotes at the time of posting. I've categorised them as Degen, Innuendo, or Neutral. Degen includes any quote with any reference to sexual acts or fetishes, prurient descriptions of body parts, or graphic descriptions of bodily functions. This is a deliberately broad definition and includes quotes which were arguably not intended to titillate. This is not a blinded categorisation, as we have all seen the quotes many times.
View attachment 20132
I'll admit 24% was more than I expected, and I'll blame my broad definition of "degen" but changing my definition now would be biased. If anyone remembers the graph of Hololive's ratios of R-18 to non-restricted works on Pixiv (reposted below with a more readable name axis; raw data not mine), 24% is higher than every member except Sakamata (who may have an error in her raw data).
View attachment 20141

I'm just imagining how this nose vision test will be covered in the next recap.
How much did Irys pay you to put her near the bottom of the list?

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
This just in, Peko is the most watched female streamer last month.

The 3DPD fans responded by mass reporting Pekora's Twitter account so it got restricted.
View attachment 20129
Let's go to Shondo for commentary. Shondo?

View attachment 20130

It's back, I think.
1681317770189.png

with at least one post mentioning it or something?

1681317838129.png

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Vesper wants to learn about League of Legends. Not like "wants", more like "have to". I expect a lot of Dota 2 talk, don't fail me now gramp!
Starts in 5 minutes

EDIT: oh no

EDIT 2:

WOW instead of League?

Have to check other boys schedule to confirm. Bettel has WoW stream scheduled:

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
You must be at least 18 years old to post here.
Most people who were born in 2000-2005 are now 18+. they would've grown up long after the meme of 2g1c.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
IRyS spent more than 10 minutes being distracted by gambling to try to pay for Fauna's cow bikini :ponrys:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
What is 2girls1cup?

This isn't very informative, you should explain in great detail for people who don't know...

Tubgirl will show you da wae

God's Strongest Dragoon

Most people who were born in 2000-2005 are now 18+. they would've grown up long after the meme of 2g1c.
But the 90s were only...
oldman.gif

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Vesper wants to learn about League of Legends. Not like "wants", more like "have to". I expect a lot of Dota 2 talk, don't fail me now gramp!
Starts in 5 minutes

EDIT: oh no

I'm going to be immensely disappointed if chat doesn't convince him to be a Teemo main.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Starts in 5 minutes

it took me like 10 years of playing to learn building minion waves hes fucking doomed.

As a Leauge tard ill just put this out there real quick if you want to inform granpire go for it.

Modern Leauge has mutated from a pretty ok game about winning the long run to playing rocket tag so to get everyone on the same page
What is Rocket Tag. Rocket Tag is the term my friend uses and ive adopted to describe games that have power crept so much all sense of balance imploded Modern leauge only one thing matters Killing them before they kill you because champions are so massivly powerful even small decimated waves of minions are enough to take towers.

Ignore role everyone is damage role is more of a guideline rather then a rule Hence why i call it rocket tag because the ideal play is to *rocket* in range of an enemy and dump all your damage on them

There is counterplay obviously which is being just tanky enough to survive and rocket tag them back.

Standard league play is 1 top 1 mid 2 bot 1 jungle (who should Ideally be roaming the map and SUPPORTING other lanes) but in reality will usually be a sweaty gamer who needs to steal every kill to fuel their complex

kill mage minions first (they do more damage and can attack from range) to make poking the enemy safer

Last hit minons to gain gold

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
The 3DPD fans responded by mass reporting Pekora's Twitter account so it got restricted.
1681309680462274.jpg
We need a "REEEEEEE!" smiley for these instances.

What is 2girls1cup?
I hurt my back from the sheer whiplash at the unironic sincerity of this question. :robertudrink:

Turn around, young laddie/lassie. Thar be dragons over yonder waters where that question leads ye.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
it took me like 10 years of playing to learn building minion waves hes fucking doomed.

As a Leauge tard ill just put this out there real quick if you want to inform granpire go for it.

Modern Leauge has mutated from a pretty ok game about winning the long run to playing rocket tag so to get everyone on the same page
What is Rocket Tag. Rocket Tag is the term my friend uses and ive adopted to describe games that have power crept so much all sense of balance imploded Modern leauge only one thing matters Killing them before they kill you because champions are so massivly powerful even small decimated waves of minions are enough to take towers.

Ignore role everyone is damage role is more of a guideline rather then a rule Hence why i call it rocket tag because the ideal play is to *rocket* in range of an enemy and dump all your damage on them

There is counterplay obviously which is being just tanky enough to survive and rocket tag them back.

Standard league play is 1 top 1 mid 2 bot 1 jungle (who should Ideally be roaming the map and SUPPORTING other lanes) but in reality will usually be a sweaty gamer who needs to steal every kill to fuel their complex

kill mage minions first (they do more damage and can attack from range) to make poking the enemy safer

Last hit minons to gain gold
If the worry with vesper is the fact that League has high damage, then he is probably fine. Most common thing I heard from league players who play Dota is how OP everything in Dota is; dota tends to balance (most of the time) by buffing strengths and nerfing weaknesses.

One-shots, long stuns, and bullshit galore should be standard for him, especially since Vesper played old dota and not recent dota.

Edit:
Admittedly i jumped ship a few seasons back so they might have toned it down but it had basically turned the game into who could press buttons fastest.

i played DOTA for like a week once before going back to league unless somethings changed i remember it being slow and methodical and waiting for the other team to fuck up since mistakes were much harder to recover from.
Naturally because of how strong abilities are, it leads to newer players playing more passively. Contrary to this belief though, Dota punishes not taking any risks; you are almost guaranteed to lose if you don't ever take risks. There are a lot of mechanics that encourage risk-taking, e.g. buyback. Higher mmr games usually are volatile and have a high kill per minute.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
So, not sure how Jewtube fucked a non-related video link up.. this is a thing:

Great song, 10ma. :pippasadl:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Seems like Vesper's stream has been cancelled due to ISP issues, totally not because of League allergies.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom