"After black, you can't go back"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Stumbled across this. Never really heard of her but Skyler Reach is gradutaing in July saying she's going to "work in another universe". Might be someone to keep an eye out for in the next wave of corpo gens.

Archive

20230411_175435.png

Her twitch

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Stumbled across this. Never really heard of her but Skyler Reach is gradutaing in July saying she's going to "work in another universe". Might be someone to keep an eye out for in the next wave of corpo gens.

Archive

View attachment 20049
Her twitch

Starting to think people are retiring now hoping to ride the trend of the month hoping to pick up viewers from the moment in the spotlight.

SZ 109

VOD down?
[youtube-Nym] - operation tango with ano_nymous [KueiKb2eDXY][1681233381].mp4
Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia's reading an excerpt from the officially licensed Springtrap mpreg novella Grimmi read on stream a few months back.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I love how every other person that superchats Pippa or Lia is banned from the PC discord somehow.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

Skye is returning from her break tonight.

This reminds me, a couple of you guys were discussing the possibility of vtubers visiting this forum after Rie and others started using the phrase "superduper" seemingly out of nowhere. Well, before Skye went on break I posted this:
Catholic tard wife Skye Shinryu is taking the rest of Holy Week off
and the next day she posts this:
Skye Shinryu Community Post.png
Now I don't actually think that she read my post and if she did it would take more than one comment on a sub 1000 user website to compel her to comment on it but the possibility is still there. The point is you never know who is lurking or posting on the same threads as you are, you may end up calling your oshi a Yamanba.
You Will Never Call Your Oshi A Ni....png

Surprised this wasn't posted yet but Sena has set up a waiting room for her new model debut later this week.

I've been looking forward to the DIY tulpa's new look for a while now. It is a huge improvement on her old one and I've always had a fondness for self made models.

Speaking of Sena; @God's Strongest Gaogetter your favorite vtubers are Sana, Sena, Sava, and Sara right? Either it's pure coincidence that all the tan skinned girls have similar names or you have a very specific type that has nothing to do with skintone.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Juna is drawing the other girls from JewCorp as MLP ponies

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Juna is drawing the other girls from JewCorp as MLP ponies

The good ending for jewcorp was that the random girls they found on the street became successful so we didn't have to deal with this

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh, ok, stopping Lia from playing South Park was a business decision.
Very cool.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Moomers is doing some ART!
Fuck that new costume is S++

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The good ending for jewcorp was that the random girls they found on the street became successful so we didn't have to deal with this
let me sing you the song of my people
and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm not reading between the lines. What is she referring to? The HogLeg drama? The school shooting?
Chat brought up Postal and Postal 2, Lia started thinking it's too yab to play Postal 2 on stream, people bring up Pippa and Lumi playing it, conversation goes to South Park and why Lia stopped playing. The reasoning was "Well, it might've been too far and I have to be considerate to my genmates/company image, when you're a small corpo you have to do as much as you can to make the right decisions", people bring up Tenma playing South park, "Well, that was a different time".

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm not reading between the lines. What is she referring to? The HogLeg drama? The school shooting?
Not familiar with which of the 2 games she was playing but if it was the second one, then the second game pulls from the most recent seasons from when that game came out and that means it leaned very hard on the whole dunking on made up gender shit and safe spaces.
EDIT: Also worth mentioning the game had you choose your character's race by a skin tone slider (from white to black) and calling it a difficulty slider. It didn't actually change the game's difficulty but it was a joke they threw in there that would 100% piss people off.

Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii minecraft stream in 1 hour.

Okayu has one later in like 9 hours.

She is obviously preparing for it at this hour right? :kropium: they will meet and interact right? :kropium:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@Lee Crabb I had to go outside, why was your Oshi crying in her pinapple pizza stream when I got back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom