"I took 15...15 minutes with...with your mom and your dad and your sister and your dog!"Remilia Nephys

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Why the fuck is paulyfrog64 in Lia's chat? Excuse me?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Feels like it can pretty much be chalked up to her being overly cautious, as I can't really see how the game will cause any trouble to her and Phase as a whole even now, but she definitely puts a lot of pressure on herself to not cause any trouble or be a bad representation for the company, despite some of the topics she covers and things she says. Unfortunately, that means she can be extra hard on herself if she does do something, but if that's the reason for her stopping the game, I can at least understand it coming from her.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Chat brought up Postal and Postal 2, Lia started thinking it's too yab to play Postal 2 on stream, people bring up Pippa and Lumi playing it, conversation goes to South Park and why Lia stopped playing. The reasoning was "Well, it might've been too far and I have to be considerate to my genmates/company image, when you're a small corpo you have to do as much as you can to make the right decisions", people bring up Tenma playing South park, "Well, that was a different time".
While I don't want to speculate too much, I feel this is just Lia being too fearful and distancing herself from anything she deems controversial to people online. Using the business decision and considerate to her company lines feels like an excuse to make it easier to stop people from talking about it and not putting focus on her.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
She is obviously preparing for it at this hour right? :kropium: they will meet and interact right? :kropium:
you need to accept they will never interact. let it go before it causes more mental anguish.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
you need to accept they will never interact. let it go before it causes more mental anguish.
TimePussy can never happen :shiinastare:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
@Lee Crabb I had to go outside, why was your Oshi crying in her pinapple pizza stream when I got back?
She said she was thinking of something "troublesome" while also stating "its a dumb time to cry"/girl stuff. She's trying to work on being less weepy. Staying up until dawn and only getting up in the late afternoon can't be good for her either.

As for being cautious, she probably doesn't want anything approaching the negative attention she got from the donothon ever again, it really took a lot out of her looking at her roommate twitter. Some /vt/ spergs/tourists posting cuck memes before getting bored after a few days is nothing compared to twitter vermintide with its eye on Phase around the time of Pippa's Hogwarts stream.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Just when chat thought 10ma was finally going to be finished with the character creation, the game puts her in husbando creator. Of course she's going straight to making Kratos.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Kronii minecraft stream in 1 hour.

Okayu has one later in like 9 hours.

She is obviously preparing for it at this hour right? :kropium: they will meet and interact right? :kropium:

Don't drown in that copium just yet. Gura's stream where she and Okayu beat Lui to death for snitching was around this time. Okayu also had a Minecraft stream a few hours after that. So who knows, maybe she's still addicted doing extra early preparations again and you'll get what you asked for.

Even if she's on though, they'll probably only greet each other and keep doing their own thing.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Poor Tenma. Bullied live on stream by Koe for being ESL.

In other news, cute ghost girl live in 30:

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Don't drown in that copium just yet. Gura's stream where she and Okayu beat Lui to death for snitching was around this time. Okayu also had a Minecraft stream a few hours after that. So who knows, maybe she's still addicted doing extra early preparations again and you'll get what you asked for.

Even if she's on though, they'll probably only greet each other and keep doing their own thing.
No! You're supposed to let him suffocate on the copium! Now my plan is ruined!

braindoko

The ex WACTOR Gen 2 girls are having their first collab post firing.

After getting mistreated, bullied and doxed in that maligned corpo they still persevered and kept the dream alive. Cathartic moments like this are rare in this industry
【OW2】Primer collab con mis reinas 😘💅【Meica】【@MerunCh @Eileennoir_ARP 】 13-16 screenshot_proc.jpg
from left to right: Eileen (Laila), Meica (Misora) & Merun (Rose)
Not pictured Hana who came back as Reyu
Edit: Hana was from a a different gen, I always was under the impression they were genmates.
Still more graduated talents are reconnecting after leaving the black company and that's preferable to being on their own

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I love how every other person that superchats Pippa or Lia is banned from the PC discord somehow.
The stupid jannies will ban you even if you completely follow the rules in chat. It isn't fair!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Don't drown in that copium just yet. Gura's stream where she and Okayu beat Lui to death for snitching was around this time.
And how did that turn out? Oh, yeah, Gura is nowhere to be seen! How do we know the same fate does not await Kronii with the purple catto?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
The stupid jannies will ban you even if you completely follow the rules in chat. It isn't fair!
The mistake is using Discord in the first place.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
And how did that turn out? Oh, yeah, Gura is nowhere to be seen! How do we know the same fate does not await Kronii with the purple catto?
Anyone too frail and pale to handle the gal power of Okayu deserves the fate they meet

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Yes, exactly!
also that better not be a jinx, otherwise I'll pray for the hiatus of hope and rat, even if I do care for them.
I was gonna say follow Mumei instead who says she'll go on hiatus and then streams the next day but then I saw your avatar and typed it out anyway
She takes second priority. Love moom, always have. I can always rely on her as a back up.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yes, exactly!
also that better not be a jinx, otherwise I'll pray for the hiatus of hope and rat.
I was gonna say follow Mumei instead who says she'll go on hiatus and then streams the next day but then I saw your avatar and typed it out anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom