"I shook Sakana down for the gym memberships, I made a whole point, -'Imagine, fishman, if there was 20% less Sad Girl Energy and nobody takes breaks... there's 30% less breaks across the board'- and the managers backed me up like 'YEAH SHE'S RIGHT YOU KNOW' hahahaha"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
High Berry.png

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
I love my wife but this is the first time I've ever seen someone describe her as chill, I'll have to remember that next time she's beating me for coming home smelling like butter cookies and guilt.
no but seriously, she has her emotional wahmen moments but you're right, Katta is one of the more chill and fun vtubers out there. She also has a level of mystery to me because working for idol was her first streaming job so there's nothing I've been able to find about any PL, it's really quite impressive.
I can assure you that your wife has held and trained with a AR if it helps

Bug Eater

It's a day that ends in "y" which means that Selen is playing Apex again (some ranked with Nocturnal) (edit: not live anymore)

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

New animation based on the HoloEN April Fools collab.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Wasn't there a corpo that intended to exclusively hire disabled vtubers a year or so ago? What happened to them?
It's called Phase Connect, they exclusively hire women with mental disabilities. You might have heard of it.

Stunned But Dumb

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
depends do you want this one to graduate too?
If I'm gonna be the grim reaper of vtubers I might as well change my name to God's Strongest Deadbeat next :calidrinking:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If I'm gonna be the grim reaper of vtubers I might as well change my name to God's Strongest Deadbeat next :calidrinking:

Is this how I secure unlimited funding? I just contact various agencies and set up schemes where they pay me to tell you not to watch any of their talents, or for a higher fee, tell me to encourage you to start watching talents of competing agencies?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Your oshi-ing of melanin-heavy vtubers is literally performing a genocide on colored vtubers all over the world.

You're vtubing Hitler. Or at least vtubing Jefferson Davis.

wew

Male hag love!
Is this how I secure unlimited funding? I just contact various agencies and set up schemes where they pay me to tell you not to watch any of their talents, or for a higher fee, tell me to encourage you to start watching talents of competing agencies?
Please change your name to God's Strongest Kyo Kaneko fan please and thank you :mikothumbsl:

Disappointment

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Vexoria is now 2 rounds of chemo in and at the point of her hair falling out. Revealed face

Archive

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I'll do it for a cut

You're vtubing Hitler. Or at least vtubing Jefferson Davis.
Is it morally ethical to own your oshis?

Please change your name to God's Strongest Kyo Kaneko fan please and thank you :mikothumbsl:
Sorry but I don't even think pretending to be a fan of nijimen is worth it

Sure you don't want to become an Altventurer instead?
Getting rid of omegaltare definitely is, though

Gyaru eliminator eh? sounds about right.
GodDAMNIT

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Ok, that one I can agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom