Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
This live edit
1680984384531.png
:kaelalaugh:
Rin hasn't stopped growing.
1680984613654.png

braindoko

I'll try to stop focusing on the negative and find people I like to share instead
Just as Ami is starting her Sonic song karaoke, Tenma is losing her mind playing Miku game with her dressed as Sonic. And of course she's drunk as a skunk
1680984133463.png

You can be one of the first alongside Murray who advertises themself here, on THE vtuber forum!
This sounds promising, I know of a guy with negative clout that wouldn't mind promotion. People here are a cool bunch, not as herd-like as reddit or aggressively schizo as green reddit

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
My honest reaction to Kirsche's current topic.
1585067710.jpg

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
That seems like a pretty common thing on Youtube; if someone bigger than you does content that's the same to yours, that automatically means you copied them, or your content's just like theirs.
Something like that severely pissed me off during Amiya's MG1 playthrough - some tourist accused her of copying Pomu when playing Metal Gear… despite the fact that she started her playthrough of it around a week before the fairy (and besides that she started playing MGS1 almost a month before Pomu announced hers too). I guess part of it is because Pomu made being a Metal Gear otaku part of her identity since but it's annoying when children like that get lost on someone else's channel. Disrespectful towards their oshis as well since they're basically implying it's the game choice that is the primary factor why people watch vtubers, not their talent/personality.

Amiya brushed the comment off but she did come back to it during a later zatsu part, it's clear she took it seriously.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230408-164333-436.png
"Not even a U-Haul truck on a February day can tear us apart"
She has such a way with words, bros
(JK Zoey I dig you)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Reminds me of that boobro post I saw on vt a while ago. What else can Katta rip off from Yuko at this point, sucking off black guys?
Katta does not rip off from Yuko, she claims what is rightfully hers.
Also no thankfully she is too Russian for that.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yuko has no chill

Katta is extremely chill and the moment she stops streaming she goes full schizo

it will be the new meta in 3 years just wait

Edit: seriously though, seeing her and Uruka's twitter posts make you wonder what they are feeding these kids

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Charlotte is using her new model for the lovers of the brown

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
U-san had a cover

Favorited; phenomenal job. Fantastic choice with incredible instrumentals, stellar singing,and wondrous art.

All of this is ofc more impressive now that he's indie.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
"I want to lick Boston baked beans out of his cum gutters"

Another one for the quote reel.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Katta is extremely chill and the moment she stops streaming she goes full schizo
I love my wife but this is the first time I've ever seen someone describe her as chill, I'll have to remember that next time she's beating me for coming home smelling like butter cookies and guilt.
no but seriously, she has her emotional wahmen moments but you're right, Katta is one of the more chill and fun vtubers out there. She also has a level of mystery to me because working for idol was her first streaming job so there's nothing I've been able to find about any PL, it's really quite impressive.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom