"Okay, I'm bored of the cock now"Eira Woolcott

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Don't do that. It won't bring them back.

You don't know that, it hasn't been tested before, and I say its a worthwhile experiment. I think Mysta would be a better target, i was gonna say Vox but i find Mysta more annoying.

On a side note @God's Strongest Gaogetter can you please stop watching :
  • Anyone from Hololive (except Calli i guess, i'm also willing to sacrifice all of tempus except Magni)
  • Anyone from Idol (take Yuko if you have to take someone)
  • Anyone from V&U
  • Pippa or Tenma
  • Selen (actually try watching only her Apex streams, maybe the curse will only kill those)

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
You don't know that, it hasn't been tested before, and I say its a worthwhile experiment. I think Mysta would be a better target, i was gonna say Vox but i find Mysta more annoying.
I dunno, I find the more natural and slow collapse of them makes it more interesting.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I dunno, I find the more natural and slow collapse of them makes it more interesting.
Eh, they haven't had a major yab in like a week and a half, surely this will lead them to recovery.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Kronii and ame soon.

Now bad could this be? Surely it won't be too bad. It's just 2 people who don't know how to play chess playing a very confusing and complicated version.

Also, I wonder how "5D" Chess would work

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
If Pippa doesn't post here, one of her mods or a manager passes along anything important from here. Someone posted comparisons of the average wage in the Philipines versus Henri's superchats, and Pippa mentioned it shortly after it was discussed here.

Same for Rie, since she knew exactly what "super duper" was referring to in a superchat earlier today.
The girls ego search but its usually on VT. That said since this site is growing in popularity I feel like more of them will seach here.

Well, she has talked about the board on stream, so she clearly knows we exist, and given our specialty in vtuber drama, I wouldn't be surprised if she came here to gauge opinions on the kawaii shit.
Edit:

X

When Pippa did her Analytics stream (this site was about a month old) and when it popped up she wondered what the fuck it was. Pretty sure she knows this place by now.

All jokes aside, I wholeheartedly agreed that the stuff with superduper was all coincidence up until Rie's roommate made those Tweets yesterday. It felt too on the nose for me, call me autistic or whatever, but that seemed like an actual dogwhistle. Maybe I'm retarded though.
Probably true. Still going to call you autistic though.

Keri, Senas wife, is doing a special thing in 5 mins plz check

Interesting. Good to see smaller corpos and groups banding together to do shit like this. Rising tide

Plague of Gripes was probably my earliest exposure to Hololive/vtubers way back in 2020 with this video.

nofqjslaooa51.jpg

Didn't know he was into Hololive. I stopped watching him after I switched accounts to this one but i really enjoyed his long art streams full of rants.

This live edit
Rin hasn't stopped growing.
View attachment 19617
She's on the Punkalopi increase. She will probably slow down once she hits 350-400.
View attachment 19624
"Not even a U-Haul truck on a February day can tear us apart"
She has such a way with words, bros
(JK Zoey I dig you)
Yeah she has had a few kinda sad moments where she has cried on stream, I am guessing because of what happened and realizing that she has a ton of people that went back and supported her. Her channel is slowly growing and her CCV is not as big as it was but she has a good number of members.

>melanated
>streams on twitch
Wtf do I do
Hopefully not watch her. You killed 2. At this pace your kill count will be higher than the LAPD.

LewdFauna doing RingFit. Had a few close calls and might pull a Haachama on stream. Chat asked her to go hard and moan and whatnot and she got into it. Ended up pulling her heart rate up to 193.

1680992009699.png

I really like this idiot. She went to get some water /w ice.
"Hey Riiflings want me to put some of the ice cubes on your mouth?"
"For the more adventurous of you I can put the ice cube somewhere else."
"OH GOD WHY AM I LIKE THIS"

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Now bad could this be? Surely it won't be too bad. It's just 2 people who don't know how to play chess
And now they play a game with even more rules. I've seen some of this game, I can't wait for the pain it will inflict on the viewers.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Now bad could this be? Surely it won't be too bad. It's just 2 people who don't know how to play chess
A superGM hikaru nakamura played it and could barely understand how to play.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Also, I wonder how "5D" Chess would work
Yeah i checked the game earlier to see what this is and lord have mercy i didnt understand shit

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Last edited by a moderator:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
A superGM hikaru nakamura played it and could barely understand how to play.
If a GM couldn't understand, what chance do I have? I don't even play chess.
I only feel a little bit more smart with this in the background:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Pirate.png
[Unarchived Karaoke] SONIC SONGS ONLY!
Filesize:
2.6 GiB / 2.8 GB
Length: 2h30m33s
Encoding: 720p MPEG-4 AVC @ ~2296 kbps / 60 fps + AAC @ 128 kbps
Checksums:
Code:
BLAKE2b ([Unarchived Karaoke]SONIC SONGS ONLY! [Ni0VDgeY0jw].mp4) = c11d6777b79511bf93135b90bbe0fb4e064b580010abd949930b72d94acab20f10993fc39072a26d7eb86448d8e027bd43736d5bdf153c89006a399a650ba736
MD5 ([Unarchived Karaoke]SONIC SONGS ONLY! [Ni0VDgeY0jw].mp4) = 46fe38b450813394a5a5c698ef8ac495

Download from:
filechan

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This mf using big words yeah fuck you nigga you dont understand shit just like everyone else you wont trick me
Screenshot_20230408-184704_YouTube.jpg

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Is Irys real?

Is my twitter broken or something? She talked and replied about this A LOT, but twitter only shows the first reply, and not the replies to replies. It's probably always been like that and I never noticed, but that's dumb because you have to go digging to actually find everything.
This isn't even all of it:
1680994435189.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
On a side note @God's Strongest Gaogetter can you please stop watching :
  • Anyone from Hololive (except Calli i guess, i'm also willing to sacrifice all of tempus except Magni)
I'm a fan of a lot of holos but don't watch them as much these days due to prioritizing indies / small corpos / brown women and gyarus. They're probably safe (for now)

Anyone from Idol (take Yuko if you have to take someone)
I watch a ton of Rin (sorry @John Vtuber) and to a lesser extent Juna. Yuko turned me off with all of her coombaiting headassery long before the BBC leaks

Anyone from V&U
I guess it's a good thing I forgot to shill that Serafi karaoke earlier

Pippa or Tenma
I'm so sorry...

Selen (actually try watching only her Apex streams, maybe the curse will only kill those)
I don't mean to be a tribalfag but I seriously don't watch a single Niji.

For the sake of those titties I hope she beats cancer

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's honestly not that complicated. God I wish I knew how to play chess beyond the basics though.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom