"I want to fart. Thank you, farting is healthy"Kobo Kanaeru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Wait, correct me if in wrong m, but we have 3 outfit reveals today?

Mumei, Elira and Pippa?

soap suds

One more minute until my wife reveals her new outfit. I will sadly be on the road, so no more posts from me about how beautiful it is and how much I love her, but know I am here in spirit yelling about how pretty Elira looks.

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Is my twitter broken or something? She talked and replied about this A LOT, but twitter only shows the first reply, and not the replies to replies. It's probably always been like that and I never noticed, but that's dumb because you have to go digging to actually find everything.
This isn't even all of it:
Yeah, twitter has always been like that. It certainly is nice not getting spammed with tweets for five minutes.

@BlueSharkTV I need you to tell me how this is played, I trust another Kronii fan without brain fog to understand.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
His name is quantumleap215, he MUST know what he's talking about.

What are quantum leaps?

: an abrupt change, sudden increase, or dramatic advance. Note: Quantum leap is rarely used in scientific contexts, but it originated as a synonym of quantum jump, which describes an abrupt transition (as of an electron, an atom, or a molecule) from one discrete energy state to another.

Yeah he MUST know

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
"I'm gonna cry after this"-Kronii 2023

LMAOOOO! That's another for the quote reel I swear

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Is my twitter broken or something? She talked and replied about this A LOT, but twitter only shows the first reply, and not the replies to replies. It's probably always been like that and I never noticed, but that's dumb because you have to go digging to actually find everything.
This isn't even all of it:
Twitter's default state is broken, now.

Also, can this game even end?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Stunned But Dumb

I haven't a clue, I don't have a twitter account.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Yeah, twitter has always been like that. It certainly is nice not getting spammed with tweets for five minutes.

@BlueSharkTV I need you to tell me how this is played, I trust another Kronii fan without brain fog to understand.
Its normal chess but you can send pieces to a different board, then you have as many boards you sent pieces to you can play on, you have to move a piece on every board you have active the same turn, you win if you checkmate on any board, you can pretty much play on the board that benefits you the most.
I think :kroded:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
One more minute until my wife reveals her new outfit. I will sadly be on the road, so no more posts from me about how beautiful it is and how much I love her, but know I am here in spirit yelling about how pretty Elira looks.

crazy that we're getting 3 outfit reveals from 3 different companies in just 3 hrs

God's Strongest Dragoon

Its normal chess but you can send pieces to a different board, then you have as many boards you sent pieces to you can play on, you have to move a piece on every board you have active the same turn, you win if you checkmate on any board, you can pretty much play on the board that benefits you the most.
You also can't move pieces to another board where you have just moved because that would be considered 2 moves in a turn for that single board. Creating alternate timelines is also not a surefire move because the main focal point is the PRESENT label. If you create alternate timelines in the past by moving pieces back there, they are inactive if you have 2 or more timelines than your opponent at that point in time. So if you created 3 alternate timelines in the past and your opponent has no alternate timeline boards created at that point, only the first of your alternate timelines will be active while you will be unable to act on the 2nd and 3rd alternate timelines you created.
EDIT: Also thought it was worth mentioning, time travel is on a 1 space per time axis basis. So if you have a pawn, it can only move one timeline back or forward. If you have a queen, you can move back as far as you can move it. So if your queen can move 4 spaces, it will be able to cross 4 timelines in a single movement. So those "big movement" pieces can time jump very far.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
At least ya tried. thanks anyway:kroheart:

Also, this debut stream popped up on my feed. If somebody feels like taking a peek, feel free.

Oh right, it's in spanish (I think? i dunno)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So its just playing multiple games of chess at the same time except you can take some pieces from one board and take it to another board? Oh yeah no need to be called quantumlarp to understand this game is EASY

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
You also can't move pieces to another board where you have just moved because that would be considered 2 moves in a turn for that single board. Creating alternate timelines is also not a surefire move because the main focal point is the PRESENT label. If you create alternate timelines in the past by moving pieces back there, they are inactive if you have 2 or more timelines than your opponent at that point in time. So if you created 3 alternate timelines in the past and your opponent has no alternate timeline boards created at that point, only the first of your alternate timelines will be active while you will be unable to act on the 2nd and 3rd alternate timelines you created.
The only way most branches would be used would be by cornering your opponent on their best timeline forcing them to go back a few timelines.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
She's getting depressed, hm?
My time has come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom