"I only have like one My Hero Academia t-shirt, and it's IRONIC!"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This clip gets me every time. Such a minor thing as burping followed by the largest shriek I've ever her from her will never not send my sides into orbit. I just wish I knew what vod this came from.
I consider that one of the single funniest VTuber clips of all time. Lisa's overreaction is just incredible.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
She finished at a level 13 hype train, a new record with 288 new subs. Findom Fridays are always special.
Needed 1200 in that run for funny number.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
God this Wemi stream is peak kino. She literally drowned herself and activated sticky keys trying to swim up!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Friday Summary:
Stepkorsche.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Apparently I can't even make Wemi clips anymore so I can't even share her professing her love for cream pie in a convenient way anymore.

The hell did you do? I doubt that your actions here caused you to get banned in any sort of way there.

unless...
I think it was the fact my profile was being shared around on pcg because it has all Rie's dox neatly organized within it. My efforts to keep my sperging contained actually made it easier for anons to get me into trouble.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Apparently I can't even make Wemi clips anymore so I can't even share her professing her love for cream pie in a convenient way anymore.
Make a new account and don't show off your mental handicap on main.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi just said she's super duper lonely. Despite having me banned, she desires my presence!

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
The hell did you do? I doubt that your actions here caused you to get banned in any sort of way there.

unless...
Wemi just said she's super duper lonely. Despite having me banned, she desires my presence!
sounds like something henri would say.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

YouTube to MP3 converters are fine for archival purposes but I wouldn't recommend them for music. YouTube in itself compresses the audio a bit when encoding it, and the MP3 conversion compresses it even more aggressively since MP3's an incredibly lossy format, so usually what you're left with is a tinny mess.

Ripping the file directly from Bandcamp is a better option in general, but in this case since she has it set to name your price I'd suggest not using this as a rehearsal for your Idol Corp. audition and instead paying her what you can afford.
Youtube uses AAC and opus audio formats for their music. AAC and opus are both lossy formats and what Youtube to MP3 converters do is transcoding music in AAC/opus format to mp3 format. mp3 is another lossy audio format. When transcoding from one lossy format to another lossy format, the audio quality will be further reduced. It's best to transcode a lossless format like FLAC to a lossy format like mp3.

I think you can use yt-dlp to directly rip music off Youtube without transcoding.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I think I got a universal PC ban due to my Rie spergery. I'll have to see if Pippa has me banned when she streams.
Look on the bright side, you made /pcg/ so assmad they went crying to the PC jannies to get rid of you over no actual infractions in chat or on social media. That's impressive.

Also just ban evade lmao.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I think I got a universal PC ban due to my Rie spergery. I'll have to see if Pippa has me banned when she streams.
From where tho? Are you sperging out on chat or on some discord? Or you really got ban for the dumbshit you say here?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Since we have established that to be a Vtuber, some sort of menhera is a requirement. Can someome tell me what's Lisa's problem? To me she seems like a goofy normie with a lovely singing voice.
Lisa might be  the most normal person vtuber I watch. She's just a goofy young girl with a big heart tbh. If anything maybe her problem is that she's too sweet, but she is a glimmer of hope in these dark and shitty times that's for sure.
Dude you have officially out-Nolan'd Nolan, how does it feel? What made you choose to containment break?
(Kinda rude of them to ban their coworker though tbh)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
From where tho? Are you sperging out on chat or on some discord? Or you really got ban for the dumbshit you say here?
It's just for the shit I say here. I don't exist anywhere else really. I've been nothing but cordial in chats.
Dude you have officially out-Nolan'd Nolan, how does it feel? What made you choose to containment break?
(Kinda rude of them to ban their coworker though tbh)
I've NEVER actually broken containment before other than having a same username like Azehara if that even counts.
@superduper stop deleting your posts you fuck
Sorry, whoever I replied to deleted their post so I did too. I guess it didn't really make sense to do so, so I'll repost it in a text box. Also I'm posting a bit excessively.
superduper said:

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
@superduper just bribe them harder, that has like a 5% chance of working

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Superduper is going to become a small corpo meme.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
@superduper stop deleting your posts you fuck
I think I got a universal PC ban due to my Rie spergery.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I'm going to change my name to 'stream' and then every chuuba will do me on the regular and I will ascend to ultrachad status. This is flawless logic.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think it's time for you to make actual big boy clips. Download OBS and DaVinci Resolve 18, for free. You set up OBS to record the youtube parts you want, them edit them in resolve and you can add imagess and stuff. You can use https://www.irasutoya.com/ to get the little dum people images like in Rin and Shiina's shorts for the authentic "vtuber clip" look. Don't put more then 20 in one clip or they get mad though.
I'm retarded so there's probably better ways to do it, but this is at least an easy start.
:educateyourself:
Make a new google account, make a new youtube, don't call yourself superduper :SelenHAHAhere: I don't think they have the capability to IP ban you, so unless you goof again I don't think you can be banned.
You gotta win her back doooooooood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom