"LET'S KILL DA HO!"Hikasa Tomoshika

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

All this praise of fishman while he just sits in his warehouse of merch and coffee in between League matches.
I'm not sure if its a joke but one of the girls said he actually lives in the small warehouse of merch right now, to save money.
Not sure about living there but during the wives of the forest collab one of the Phase girls, I want to say Lumi but don't actually remember which of the 3, that every time they message him he is in the warehouse and calls it his mancave.

Even with all the jokes about Fishman hate, whenever the girls talk serious, they seem to always have good things to say concerning him and management.
Fishman bad is a fun meme among the company and honestly felt like a good business move in general having that character you can bad mouth and hate on, at least comically, and have the talent vent their minor grievances because everybody has that incompetent boss you shit on and can connect with them on the idea. As you said though when push comes to shove they stand with and defend the Fish when the hate gets a little to real which is why it feels like there is a good degree of separation between Sakana the character and Sakana the CEO.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ngl im not suprised samefagging both on here and on YT/discord got people jannied, any vague association with KF probably gets certain kind of people assmad and someone probably patrols here, either a schizo or an actual janny

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Not sure about living there but during the wives of the forest collab one of the Phase girls, I want to say Lumi but don't actually remember which of the 3, that every time they message him he is in the warehouse and calls it his mancave.
Some warehouses have emergency chemical decontamination showers installed because of a previous tenant.
I could see fishman building rooms out of boxes of merch.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
It's just for the shit I say here. I don't exist anywhere else really. I've been nothing but cordial in chats.

I've NEVER actually broken containment before other than having a same username like Azehara if that even counts.

Sorry, whoever I replied to deleted their post so I did too. I guess it didn't really make sense to do so, so I'll repost it in a text box. Also I'm posting a bit excessively.
Dude if you're shitposting using the same username yeah you're bordering on containment breaking. Azehara is a well known clipper and doesn't really shitpost, so of course he is more palatable for them to have around - he both promotes them for free and is relatively free of controversy.
This is one of the reasons I don't even chat. I don't even use the same handle but I don't want fallout from either account to contaminate the other. You gotta learn amigo, when you shitpost on a daily basis, especially when you shitpost against someone's friend and colleague, at least be smart enough to use a different alias when chatting them up.

God's Strongest Dragoon

This fishman?
anime fort.jpg

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm going to change my name to 'stream' and then every chuuba will do me on the regular and I will ascend to ultrachad status. This is flawless logic.
283411560_1886048655118536_5492516510200314829_n.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Some warehouses have emergency chemical decontamination showers installed because of a previous tenant.
Mancave.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Fishman is preparing a clandestine dentistry operation so he can host an intervention for Pippa on the first company wide offcollab

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Dude if you're shitposting using the same username yeah you're bordering on containment breaking. Azehara is a well known clipper and doesn't really shitpost, so of course he is more palatable for them to have around - he both promotes them for free and is relatively free of controversy.
This is one of the reasons I don't even chat. I don't even use the same handle but I don't want fallout from either account to contaminate the other. You gotta learn amigo, when you shitpost on a daily basis, especially when you shitpost against someone's friend and colleague, at least be smart enough to use a different alias when chatting them up.
I never intended to chat in streams, the account was made to start clipping. Since I made the account I thought I might as well chat to see if it enhances the experience of watching streams. Turns out, chatting is fun!

Edit: I'm not banned from Pippa's chat yet. Maybe I'm not blacklisted but rather Wemi specifically hates me! I feel a lot better now.

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Fishman is preparing a clandestine dentistry operation so he can host an intervention for Pippa on the first company wide offcollab
"Hi I'm Kaneko Lumi, and welcome to Jackass!" The camera pans away to reveal the other talents standing around a very angry-sounding burlap sack.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I never intended to chat in streams, the account was made to start clipping. Since I made the account I thought I might as well chat to see if it enhances the experience of watching streams. Turns out, chatting is fun!
Normie.
also if your taking name suggestions mighti suggest Akasuperduper.
they will never guess.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Nina/Rosemi's Deep Rock Galactic stream is going great. Nina's trying to prod them into lowering the difficulty, but they're all laughing and that's what matters.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom