"I don't want to be a dog, but when I talk I sound like an animal"Enna Alouette (speaking Mandarin)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Good evening TVA, this is your boy, God's Strongest Sanalite, and this post marks my 1,000th on the site. An impressive (and embarrassing) milestone to reach in such a short time, and one I'd like to believe stems from my hard and valiant work shilling my favorite vtubers, and not from being a no-life loser (🌈). I have been racking my brain recently, wondering what kind of autistic magnum opus I could create to celebrate this monumental occasion, but then, tragedy struck.

I am of course referring to the recent mass graduation of Production Kawaii gen 3. In particular, their resident gyaru beast lady Sava Safari, whom I've shilled heavily here and been a fan of practically since debut. This sudden graduation after less than a year of activity has deflated me, defeated me, torn the very soul from my mortal coil, and is all too reminiscent of the graduation of my kamioshi, Tsukumo Sana, just last year. It hurts so fucking much.

I have been considering how best to carry on in this doomed hellscape we call reality, and I have reached one inescapable conclusion. After making this post, I will be rebranding my account under the name God's Strongest Gaogetter. This rebranding is not to imply that I have forsaken Sana or consider her less important, but in the same way I have used this account to process my grief over Sana's early departure, and to respect and honor her memory, I believe I must do so for Sava. This will not be a permanent change, as it seems at the moment that the talented and amazing woman behind Sava will be continuing her activities on a PL account, but even if the actress will continue on, the character will not, and I will always have a spot in my heart for that adorkable beastgirl. I will likely revert back to the Sana theme once Sava's PL is strongly established as an indie, or gets poached by Idol or some shit.

Thank you for reading this announcement. While I may be changing the face of this account, please know that I will still be the same person, making the same jokes and shillposts, and still thirsting for melanated gyaru women as I always have. Until next time, Savanyara! :sanasmile:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Good evening TVA, this is your boy, God's Strongest Sanalite, and this post marks my 1,000th on the site. An impressive (and embarrassing) milestone to reach in such a short time, and one I'd like to believe stems from my hard and valiant work shilling my favorite vtubers, and not from being a no-life loser (🌈).
Hey at least we're not like @Reticule with nearly 4,000 posts already. :smugpipi:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Haven is H2. I'm pretty sure perms are different between branches but either way, Takeshi deserves a third nuke.
Whichever game, it's all blended together in my head over time. I can't understand how brain damaged they'd have to be as a company to have separate degrees of permissions access depending on branch but I guess they want to bank on cute girls drawing eyes to products more than autistic innawoods grandpas.

gayposting

lolfag

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Phase Connect's Sakura Con appearance has run into delays:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Good evening TVA, this is your boy, God's Strongest Sanalite, and this post marks my 1,000th on the site. An impressive (and embarrassing) milestone to reach in such a short time, and one I'd like to believe stems from my hard and valiant work shilling my favorite vtubers, and not from being a no-life loser (🌈). I have been racking my brain recently, wondering what kind of autistic magnum opus I could create to celebrate this monumental occasion, but then, tragedy struck.

I am of course referring to the recent mass graduation of Production Kawaii gen 3. In particular, their resident gyaru beast lady Sava Safari, whom I've shilled heavily here and been a fan of practically since debut. This sudden graduation after less than a year of activity has deflated me, defeated me, torn the very soul from my mortal coil, and is all too reminiscent of the graduation of my kamioshi, Tsukumo Sana, just last year. It hurts so fucking much.

I have been considering how best to carry on in this doomed hellscape we call reality, and I have reached one inescapable conclusion. After making this post, I will be rebranding my account under the name God's Strongest Gaogetter. This rebranding is not to imply that I have forsaken Sana or consider her less important, but in the same way I have used this account to process my grief over Sana's early departure, and to respect and honor her memory, I believe I must do so for Sava. This will not be a permanent change, as it seems at the moment that the talented and amazing woman behind Sava will be continuing her activities on a PL account, but even if the actress will continue on, the character will not, and I will always have a spot in my heart for that adorkable beastgirl. I will likely revert back to the Sana theme once Sava's PL is strongly established as an indie, or gets poached by Idol or some shit.

Thank you for reading this announcement. While I may be changing the face of this account, please know that I will still be the same person, making the same jokes and shillposts, and still thirsting for melanated gyaru women as I always have. Until next time, Savanyara! :sanasmile:
This sounds like a graduation post. Makes sense for the graduation magnet I guess.
I respect your decision, and I wish your present/future (living) oshis a healthy career, however little it may truly mean.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Local shark enthusiast plays shooty pew pew game.
View attachment 19451

She randomly got addicted to Valo 2 weeks ago but has no idea how to play so she's just pretending to explain the lore while saying random shit:SelenHAHAhere:

This was autism done in the name of pure love and grief. Godspeed comrade :gurasemperfi:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Hey at least we're not like @Reticule with nearly 4,000 posts already. :smugpipi:
With half of them being some combinations of "I can fix her" and "My beloved Pippa"

I was going to write "nooo, don't you fucking graduate as well", but @Harrow beat me to it. Have you thought of rebranding yourself as a Disney villain? It seems to be a popular choice nowadays.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Lmao so either perms are different between branches for some reason, Takeshi is retarded, or Fauna gets a free pass

Either way thats a shitshow of perms
I find it funny how everyone has villainized a manager who you don't even know for certain exists, because of a specific interpretation of events you don't even know for certain happened that way. Sweet autism.
With permissions discrepancies it's worth remembering that to game publishers, their game appearing on stream is a marketing tool and nothing more, and since Japan's hostile culture toward derivative content places all the power on whether a stream happens or not in their hands they can be as anal about the terms on which their game is used as they like.

There's no doubt some of the bored salarymen who sit there all day answering emails just sign off on anything because they recognise the Hololive name and can't be arsed with more paperwork than is necessary, but I would not be surprised if others have strict, arbitrary brand guidelines higher-ups force them to consider before granting permission. Maybe they demand a certain subscriber count or average CCV, maybe they review clips from individual streamers and set different terms for each of them depending on what they find etc..

We're not gonna know the exact situation without being involved in the conversations, and it may in fact be Takeshi the perms guy slacking on his job, but knowing how publishing companies can be I think arbitrary rules set by people at the company who're at least three degrees of separation from anyone who actually worked on the game and is familiar with its content is more likely.

Amazing! Normally when someone in vtubing lefts they either try to clean their image(Zaion,Rushia) or are not in the spirits to comeback at the moment(Aloe)
Maybe this has nothing to do with her career, and she just really likes eating soap.

Kalion

:)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
dd0.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

With all the love in the world, I hope that Phase Connect does not add any gyaru girls or black beauties to their roster given your track record.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
With all the love in the world, I hope that Phase Connect does not add any gyaru girls or black beauties to their roster given your track record.
He never asked for it, but he's the embodiment of TND.

Spirelord

Hello.
Lumi doing Sifu:

I know Gaogetter is the fanbase's nickname and this is trying to be somewhat serious, but... are you really gonna pass up on the perfect opportunity for 'God's Strongest Savalite'?

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

IF you ever intend to end it all please film it. Not for me because i would probably faint before the video starts since im a fucking pussy. But for these women who let you down again and again without EVEN thinking about what you can feel as a proud sanalite or wtv sava calls ger fanbase. You are a strong one and those fucking gyarus must be fucking hell to be able to destroy the one and only god strongest sanalite/geoguesser.

Last edited:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Blue Boy becoming a threat, him be only three points is kinda lol wasn't he supposedly almost an Overwatch pro?
Wouldn't be surprised if the one thing they really take into account when assigning points is the highest ranked tier in Apex. That's why up until Axel negotiated against it, Selen was hard-banned from the event for being Predator super early into the game's lifespan, even though that was before joining Nijisanji and despite the fact she never came close to it afterwards.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Size queen known hater of melanistic squirrels is live.

GOTBB

Good evening TVA, this is your boy, God's Strongest Sanalite, and this post marks my 1,000th on the site.
brownie-recipie-b005eb.jpg

To celebrate I google imaged "gods strongest brownie" and am posting the first result.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
brownie-recipie-b005eb.jpg

To celebrate I google imaged "gods strongest brownie" and am posting the first result.
that's a good ass lookin brownie

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom