"Fetus deletus"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Early Adopter
Honestly not sure on if this goes here or in the /vt/ insanity and antis thread so just gonna post it here.

View attachment 19027
Thread Archive

Nazuna is considering legal action against 4chan. Presuming it even actually happens or goes through I’d keep your eyes peeled for the potential Lolsuit to come.
:ameohno: Any news on her ongoing lolsuits? Thought so

Can't wait for the Subaru retribution arc

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
That still went on through as Vesper's edited vids that were all uploaded/made after his suspension though, last vid of that was barely 3 months ago in Jan

As fun as the OmegaAltare rrat is from a meme perspective, to an extent it does seem extremely far fetched to believe it as it is at face value ngl

Holo is a large company who probably doesnt need to double dip and use managers or Producers (?) as talent, all examples of that have always been with failing indies like Cyberlive and Tsunderia

To tack on, they all just did the april fools collab and they all seemingly cooperated in sharing their ideas or jokes, so i doubt friction is so ass they wouldnt be able to pull as much effort as they did for that

Edit: shortly after those videos, D&D had their permissions/OGL kerfuffle too iirc, some the clauses included charging for licenses for influencers if i remember correctly or other types of restrictions

I agree that the idea that the idea that Blueberry is both a talent and a real manager is a bit of a stretch, but he does seem to hold a position above the rest of them. As far as the Vesper beef and the awkwardness, a much more likely scenario in my mind is that Vesper blew up at management (either in general or his in particular), Blueberry sided with management because of course he did, Dingo tried to be a good boy and didn't back up Vesper or admonish him and tried to be the kid with his headphones on when mom and dad are fighting, while Magni was a bro and had Vespers back and allowed him to vent in a private call. The other 4 who we know had already been hired probably also tried to keep their heads down on it and not get dragged in. Therefore Vesper is sulking and still lowkey annoyed with all of them except Magni, which inability to suck it up and move on resulting in minor self imposed social isolation kinda does match him since he mentioned early on not having bro's to game with despite seeming like the type.

But thats just a Rrat... a vtuber rrat. :cursedbae:

Edit: i forget to mention this on the Dnd thing, for anyone that didn't know WOTC had a pretty big fuck up early this year with them trying to "update" the open gaming license, and pissed a lot of people off and turned many people in the ttrpg community against WOTC and DND. Its possible that with that going on management decided to either pause the series or switch over to a different system and that is taking time.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This whole /vt/ rrat is the same sort of reaching as the "Pekora and Miko hate eachother" thing.
It's less hate and more that Pekora is terrified of Miko and refuses to be alone in the same room with her.
Also dudes tend to be able to still cooperate even if they dislike each other, they don't flip their shit hard unless there's a girl involved in the beef.
Imagine being Korean and fully expecting to get all the Korean pussy only for Vespear to cockblock you.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
heres my own RRAT.

Vesper just has really bad personal hygene and Altare does not want to catch the cooties.

:neneIdontcare:

All the speculation is a bit silly is it not more then usual since whatever actually happened all we can see is the fallout outside of that it could literally be any reason from Altare is secretly the Omega Vermin to Vesper just not feeling up to group collabs.

I dunno seems a bit more silly then usual when we know so little hell we don't even have a solid characterization for Vesper since his personality issues definitely played a part which is different from what he usually presents.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Guess I can't watch the cat any more.

Yuri always sounded a bit chubby to me but damn, now I know where all her bodyfat went.
Also this isn't her first 3D post, has posted feet in socks and her legs.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Yeah, what I was referring to was that Bae was designated as the leader of Council in lore but that was just lore. Her title was "Chaos" and was mentioned in lore as the leader of Council. Meanwhile Altare was presented as "Hero" and "Leader". I don't recall Ame ever being the leader of Myth though. It was just a general "she's the normal one investigating all these Mythical creatures", so she was doing the voice work for their debut videos.
I think Bae also makes sense in the leader role since she's the most experienced with working with corpos, despite her age. Also she has her shit together for the most part and seems by far the most organized. Other members have talked about her spreadsheets and whatnot that she keeps.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Yuri always sounded a bit chubby to me but damn, now I know where all her bodyfat went.
Also this isn't her first 3D post, has posted feet in socks and her legs.
:architect:
Potential.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mio's voice in this video really sounds a lot like Marin's

Never be sorry on this site.
It's a formal apology. I don't really care, the deepl is responsible for all errors, I use it to check what I have written :makotomisaki:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

50,000 subs, 50,000 people with mental scars that will not heal.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Horo7618

No one in particular
Other members have talked about her spreadsheets and whatnot that she keeps.
The manifestation of Chaos is keeping spreadsheets!?!?!?
:botanshrug:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

this shit

fuck it
not saying it's not sick but there are reasons beyond getting off on kids to specify a younger age to do with how ai's scrape results.
Exactly beacuse I know how the base engine for an image generator is trained - from data scraped in scummy way from stuff outside public domain including medical records and pictures - I would be incredibly scared to write that kind of prompt in combination with a LoRA designed to output erotic imagery
We need more people like Gary Plauche.

maxresdefault.jpg
I believe in forced labor and reeducation camps for all tech bros, from ntf bros to lewd ai engineers

wew

Male hag love!

50,000 subs, 50,000 people with mental scars that will not heal.

needs to be higher tbh :dandanl:

Watching Vesper just chatting stream and someone brought up DREDGE and I hope he gets perms for it so bad. Played the demo and its a very fun boating/fishing/"horror" game. Nothing like playing a game about fucked up shit in the water and you just want to fish damn it.

Airless

Active lurker
She should come here. This is a good place.
:smugrys:
I dunno if you're being ironic or not but posting her streams will be probably enough to get her to check this place out. She's very observant of her audience.
It would be pretty funny if the asylum had a resident vtuber who was also a psychologist
mashiroyuki2.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Guess I can't watch the cat any more.

Didn't Tenma say something like: "all the girls in Phase Connect are gorgeous, what the fuck Sakana". Guess there was more to this than just Tenma being polite to her coworkers.

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
View attachment 19172(Archive)
An indy vtuber named Oimori Uni announced a few hours ago that she is pregnant. It turns out that her husband is also a vtuber. And it turns out that they occasionally stream themselves having sex.
View attachment 19173
There is a non-zero percent chance that their child was conceived while they were fucking on stream.
View attachment 19175
Late, but I feel like the whole 'We tried forever without success and I thought I was infertile, but I'm pregnant now!' part deserves more feels and less islamics or wtfs, circumstances of the child's conception notwithstanding.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Late, but I feel like the whole 'We tried forever without success and I thought I was infertile, but I'm pregnant now!' part deserves more feels and less islamics or wtfs, circumstances of the child's conception notwithstanding.
I mean, sure, if they were trying to have a kid then congratulations, good for them, but it doesn't mean we can't call them degenerates for livestreaming their attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom