"If I'm gonna let Samsung fuck me, I'm not gonna add Ronald McDonald and make it a menage a trois"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I wonder how recent that pic is? I'm not a foot guy but Shiina described her feet as being some lovecraftian abomination of crooked snarled toes and those feet don't look like they're in too rough shape.
We're talking the Amanogawa Shiina right? The vtuber with dangerously crippling lack of image self-esteem.

Stunned But Dumb

I wonder how recent that pic is? I'm not a foot guy but Shiina described her feet as being some lovecraftian abomination of crooked snarled toes and those feet don't look like they're in too rough shape.
I wouldn't be too shocked if she just sees much of her body as horrendous when she looks fine at worst. She unfortunately has some serious self image issues.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
SPEEN

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She unfortunately has some serious self image issues.
That seems to be the norm with these women, they all think they look like horrible abominations when they're all above average for American standards by not being land whales with six hundred tattoos and gaped earlobes. Even Sleepy refused to show her hands on stream because they weren't presentable, when all that meant were her nails weren't perfect which no one would notice most likely.

God's Strongest Dragoon

That seems to be the norm with these women, they all think they look like horrible abominations when they're all above average for American standards by not being land whales with six hundred tattoos and gaped earlobes. Even Sleepy refused to show her hands on stream because they weren't presentable, when all that meant were her nails weren't perfect which no one would notice most likely.
Women have always had these deranged mental issues since the dawn of time and the rise of social media has only exacerbated the issue.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Didn't Tenma say something like: "all the girls in Phase Connect are gorgeous, what the fuck Sakana". Guess there was more to this than just Tenma being polite to her coworkers.
Don't you dare do this to me.
Isn't Tenma the only girl in Phase Pippa has shared IRL pics with?
So that statement could expand to the rabbit.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
We're talking the Amanogawa Shiina right? The vtuber with dangerously crippling lack of image self-esteem.
Yeah there's nothing wrong with her feet or her looks. I think at one point she received a lot of attention and praise for her appearance so anything less then that, she's self conscious about. She has talked about how disturbing it is that she received the most praise for her body when she was the least physically healthy.
However she most likely has calluses still on the underside of her feet and might be covering an infected toe nail by placing one foot over the other there :shiinastare:

I don't need to see Vtuber feet or other parts. If she wants to do a handcam or even a stream with a mask or something, that would be cool, but just seeing feet, pits and so on is gross and goes against the point of the vtuber persona.

MyName

The professor is live:

He's reviewing viewers desks.
Some degegen has a IRyS mouse pad and quite a bit of HL merch scattered around. He's not mentioning anything by name, but can name evrey other figure there :magnicope:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Women have always had these deranged mental issues since the dawn of time and the rise of social media has only exacerbated the issue.
It's just weird as women who look good think they look like monsters, while women who are disgusting demand everyone look at them and praise them for conveying smell through sight.

wew

Male hag love!
We girls gaslight ourselves if we don't have pounds of makeup, our hair done just right and cute outfits on we are 2/10s
Also you just know everything wrong about your body and think other people will notice if one thing is off or scuffed. Even though the only people that care are other insane women.
Thank god I grew up with male friends so I just don't give and shit and wear my t-shirts and jeans with comfort. Fuck makeup it feels like oil and grease.

JMForte

Isn't Tenma the only girl in Phase Pippa has shared IRL pics with?
So that statement could expand to the rabbit.
Outside of like the fish I think. Maybe? I know she wanted to meet up with them last year for their get together so for all we know she could have showed what she looked like to everyone. All I really know is that Pippa is apparently pretty tall.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
"Sleepkin Slippa got rabies and died."
- Sleepy, 2023

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Imagine being Korean and fully expecting to get all the Korean pussy only for Vespear to cockblock you.
Of all the ratz i've ever read, I never expected "Altare is heterosexual" to be one. Have you ever heard the fag talking?
Didn't Tenma say something like: "all the girls in Phase Connect are gorgeous, what the fuck Sakana". Guess there was more to this than just Tenma being polite to her coworkers.
Don't you dare do this to me.

Shiina:
1668102644583-png.4927

Lia (from here):
View attachment 19206
cover1.jpg
Pippa is also thin and pale.
Pippa is like that image of Bigfoot, you can't ever be sure if what you've seen is real or not.
She's also a woman.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
In the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no UUUUUUU

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Don't show him the few pics of Tenma or else he'll have a heart attack
Acidic Japanese grandma actually being a Romanian hapa bombshell will never not be the funniest thing imaginable.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
We girls gaslight ourselves if we don't have pounds of makeup, our hair done just right and cute outfits on we are 2/10s
Also you just know everything wrong about your body and think other people will notice if one thing is off or scuffed. Even though the only people that care are other insane women.
Thank god I grew up with male friends so I just don't give and shit and wear my t-shirts and jeans with comfort. Fuck makeup it feels like oil and grease.
Fucking women, they ruined women. Is this why you lot always vote for shit that supports troons and shit, to punish women for what they did to women?

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Alaskan Moth is live and gonna play more Signalis

*She is so lost :SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Of all the ratz i've ever read, I never expected "Altare is heterosexual" to be one. Have you ever heard the fag talking?
Welcome to Korean males.
All I really know is that Pippa is apparently pretty tall.
Keep in mind the height of everyone in phase connect outside of maybe Erina. Here's a visual demonstration of Erina with the rest of her gen:
munchkin-wizard-of-oz.gif

Fucking women, they ruined women. Is this why you lot always vote for shit that supports troons and shit, to punish women for what they did to women?
Women have always been the greatest enemies of women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom