"Please buy our coffee, I will not be paid until we sell our coffee, and I haven't been paid in six months because we haven't sold our shitty coffee"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Alaskan Moth is live and gonna play more Signalis

I am not sure what happened but I suddenly started getting her stuff recommended to me a few days ago. Guess I'm going on a moth girl binge for a few more days.

wew

Male hag love!
Fucking women, they ruined women. Is this why you lot always vote for shit that supports troons and shit, to punish women for what they did to women?
The lesbians had it coming with the trans shit that's all I'm going to say :amepopcorn:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Of all the ratz i've ever read, I never expected "Altare is heterosexual" to be one. Have you ever heard the fag talking?
Kronii's roommate used to identify as non-binary until Vesper and his spear got to her.

Altare's opportunity to further support the cause was gone.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kronii's roommate used to identify as non-binary until Vesper and his spear got to her.

Altare's opportunity to further support the cause was gone.
Vesper was the man sweet talking her into doing all sorts of horrid things like going to church and working out

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I'm just curious now. What's the lore between sleepy and pippa? Knowing her autistic and schizo tendencies this woman would never let someone who isn't a ride or die bitch into her home, is sleepy her cousin or something because they both have similar laughs.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm just curious now. What's the lore between sleepy and pippa? Knowing her autistic and schizo tendencies this woman would never let someone who isn't a ride or die bitch into her home, is sleepy her cousin or something because they both have similar laughs.
afaik they arent related but they just both happend to be local to each other (Southern US)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
now this isa rrat i can get behind.

jokes aside even if they didint grow up knowing each other i suspect similar enough upbringings is doing alot of legwork.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
We're talking the Amanogawa Shiina right? The vtuber with dangerously crippling lack of image self-esteem.

I wouldn't be too shocked if she just sees much of her body as horrendous when she looks fine at worst. She unfortunately has some serious self image issues.
I mean I get that women can have really weird perceptions of themselves, a lot of anorexics genuinely believe they're fat, but hot damn lol
Even though I've never seen her face I highly doubt it'd scare children. I think a lot of the physical health issues she has are psychosomatic aka her mind causes her body to break down and that turns into a feedback loop.
Yeah there's nothing wrong with her feet or her looks. I think at one point she received a lot of attention and praise for her appearance so anything less then that, she's self conscious about. She has talked about how disturbing it is that she received the most praise for her body when she was the least physically healthy.
However she most likely has calluses still on the underside of her feet and might be covering an infected toe nail by placing one foot over the other there :shiinastare:

I don't need to see Vtuber feet or other parts. If she wants to do a handcam or even a stream with a mask or something, that would be cool, but just seeing feet, pits and so on is gross and goes against the point of the vtuber persona.
I wonder how much she has changed since her depression arc? Course I also wonder if the poor girl has been the victim of really shit doctors. She's described herself like Smeagol or some shit when she's just a normal, albeit short girl. I haven't seen chicks with self esteem this fucked up since I was in high school and emo (not the scene shit that skinwalked but actual emo) was a thing. Except now instead of feeling down on themselves and having crazy relations with mid to alright guys they just turn into pseudolesbian cat ladies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
The lesbians had it coming with the trans shit that's all I'm going to say :amepopcorn:
So what are the troons challenging lesbos to the domestic violence Olympics?

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
As far as i am aware they met through her knowing whiskey and they hit it off from there I don't think they ever interacted on her PL account

Saturnus

haha it's unou

God's Strongest Dragoon

What hero was she playing? Just asking so I can gauge if she's trash or the next TI winner.
I have no idea, I don't play DOTA. I just popped in and noticed she was getting hard carried by some folks in chat. Apparently someone on her team went like 32/2.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230405-185832-011.png
Katta, dear, you can't say that in Gods chosen land, it's rude to our hosts

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I'm no doomer about her, but I think it's funny that all other vtubers get rrats about who they're fueding with, if they're graduating, management woes, etc. but Gura gets rrats on if she will stream or not.
Not a rrat: Goob is doing a members' stream tonight, later than usual (10 E/7 P).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ina is the only HoloEN member not streaming today. Is the world finally healing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom