"I got the Snyder Cut for the 'Sound of Music'"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speech To Text

The only thing I want to know that is not on the Homeland and that is hidden here

WTF is up with the Rie-posting!? Is it literally just an in joke?!?!
Its mostly jokes, but some people do dislike her for liking a tweet by a ftm and posting something negative about JK Rowling from what I can find.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Kalion

:)
While the others have danced around saying it outright, Shima just lays it out no problem.

1680665734373.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Not even a week since we get jannies and they're already sleeping on the job, stop feeding the schizo is not even the fun kind of schizo you fags.
Not even a day...
The more popular we get, the more of these kinds of people find their way here, get ready.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
In this uni u literally can't opt to change/exit the subjects of the courses bc they choose it for you. Not that it matters though, I'm just here to bag that degree and get a real job. YouTube isn't a real job :depressedtako:
Real. You sound like TheAlmightyLoli I suggest you give him a watch.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

niggaphil

Yeah that was the post that made me even more confused, because I don't see anyone else talk about her anywhere on the internet. I've been lurking the past month and it like, it really fucking sticks out
Thats why you are in asylum, babe. The place where you can find various exclusive schizo posts and informations that you cannot find anywhere

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yeah that was the post that made me even more confused, because I don't see anyone else talk about her anywhere on the internet. I've been lurking the past month and it like, it really fucking sticks out
What I think is the funniest part is how absolutely believable it is that Rie would absolutely be capable of self-anti, self-dox and do gay ops. Every time I watch her stream I think yeah, she could totally do that and I wouldn't be surprised.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Not even a day...
The more popular we get, the more of these kinds of people find their way here, get ready.
I have a solution. we just need more JANNIES obviously. Ones who will cast judgement upon the slightest schizo post.
It's @superduper and her gimmick. Once she started hating, there was no turning back. It's why I like watching her now.
Counterpoint Schizo's are entertaining Jannies remove entertainment.
fair enough

wew

Male hag love!
While the others have danced around saying it outright, Shima just lays it out no problem.

damn they had a gen 4 in works before they imploded which means they most have had hope things would turn around for the better.
This lad is super cute going to keep an eye on them.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I have a solution. we just need more JANNIES obviously. Ones who will cast judgement upon the slightest schizo post.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
By Allah, jannies should stay in their cuckshed unless something outright illegal is being posted, or if there's a wave of spam.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
By Allah, jannies should stay in their cuckshed unless something outright illegal is being posted, or if there's a wave of spam.
I witnessed the Holy BBC posts, now that was something that required custodial intervention

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I witnessed the Holy BBC posts, now that was something that required custodial intervention
I dunno, I thought that was funny. It only emboldened my will to joke about Yuko taking fat black cocks, knowing it really pissed off some sped.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Bettel: "Do you guys hear Ode to Joy playing from the golf cart?"

Vesper immediately appears in the chat to correct him. (None of them notice though.)
vesper_music.PNG

VTuberThrow

What is funny is that she had some real dedicated hate going her way in /pcg/ for a while after the JK Rowling thing. It seems to have disappeared though and now I actually see a couple of Hime Love type posts there every now and then. Honestly though, I'm not too surprised she doesn't get talked about much. She is kinda boring when she's not being unhinged or collabing. Though that architecture stream was interesting, I assume because she seems to have studied it at some point and might have actual interest.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It was entertaining at first, but it did quickly devolve into one guy flailing in his own piss and shit pretty quickly.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
As if this nerd could compete with me. She only dog whistles to me and my weird Beanie-verse obsession. :smugpipi:
Your right.
So I did and the server seems to be down :(

I will fight you IRL for her love.
c8ce854cb5ef441e-600x338.jpg
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
I think they've both talked about having their ears cleaned by family before. It's very sweet. I too have only felt the cold peroxide and a very forceful *disimpaction from a Doctor once :shiinastare: *This isn't the right word for this and sorry if you know what that actually means, but I mean like a ear disimpaction....
I want to be more baffled that this is even a thing but then I remembered that in Christian faith this week its a common occurrence to wash other people's feet
:shiinastare:
(The symbolism being that Mary Magdalene washed Christ's feet not long before he was crucified)
You get a pass this time, meemaw

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
So Kronii is playing minecraft and someone in her chat reminded me; did she ever find Mumei and Fauna's secret tunnel under her bed?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I caught up did Procter put up ads or some shit, as we're getting way more skitzo tourists than usual and I don't think random posts about us on /vt/ are enough to explain the trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom