"You guys are just like, what do you call it, 'firegassing' me"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Did you forget that in the movie he only throws one half of it down?
Not watching Nulls favorite movie... For shame, for shame.
He throws it on the ground for them to fight over, not hand it out though. Still winnable even without it.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Still winnable even without it.
That's the spirit, fight for Pippas honor!

So I'm watching Magnis ranch sim stream and it's kinda hilarious that Magni seems to do better with tempus dlc than with his actual genmates these days. Hakka popping off in Spanish makes for great content.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Okay listen, Rie is a whore and if you don't understand why, you should educate yourself! :educateyourself:
So, how's the cover of Lost Kitten coming along, Rie?

I'll sub to you if you put it out.

mori-calliope-hololive.gif

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Okay listen, Rie is a whore and if you don't understand why, you should educate yourself! :educateyourself:
Just for this I'm going to send you daily pictures of yourself until you begin to love yourself.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I caught up did Procter put up ads or some shit, as we're getting way more skitzo tourists than usual and I don't think random posts about us on /vt/ are enough to explain the trend.
It could have something to do with the site getting 4 new users per day for this whole past week... Site's been booming since around valentine's
Asylum Registrations (All time).png
God damn, it must be the fault of Tenma's valentine voicepack, and causing such booming
Asylum Registrations (All time).png
Behold my autism

Last edited:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
He throws it on the ground for them to fight over, not hand it out though. Still winnable even without it.
Whoever wins will be the chosen gacchikoi.
Which will be me

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It could have something to do with the site getting 4 new users per day for this whole past week... Site's been booming since around valentine's
View attachment 19107
People really realized that 2D > 3D after being single for yet another Valentine's, and then they ended up here. Simple as.

wew

Male hag love!
You may be a vtuber, but I do not see you as that because I do not know your vtuber self. (you probably want to keep it that way.)
I know some other Vtubers lurk here just because its a very fun middle ground of crazy so its not just me and Murrayしないで
But I'm not a dirty rat so I wont out em.
Looking at you @superduper :SelenHAHAhere:

niggaphil

View attachment 19107
God damn, it must be the fault of Tenma's valentine voicepack, and causing such booming

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Autisticus

Mikeneko update: Her mood has improved. My nightmare ends. For now. I love her, but goddamn is it a rollercoaster.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I know some other Vtubers lurk here just because its a very fun middle ground of crazy so its not just me and Murrayしないで
But I'm not a dirty rat so I wont out em.
Looking at you @superduper :SelenHAHAhere:
my quest to find the vtubers lurking here begins. I will employ the use of The Art of Schizo by Sun Tzu.
Mikeneko update: Her mood has improved. My nightmare ends. For now. I love her, but goddamn is it a rollercoaster.
Such is the life of loving a menhera. Godspeed pal.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
HAHAAHAHHA CAN'T EVEN BREAK 100 CCV!
1680670427351.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Also, yeah, this place is going to get lurked by all kinds of vtubers now, isn't it?
That's why I always double-check my posts. I say to myself, "What would IRyS think if she saw this?", and then if I think that she would think that I sound perfectly normal and sane, I post it.

Anyway, here's 2 fanarts, with 0 panties :ponrys:* (she 'liked' the first one, 50/50 odds on if she noticed before she clicked):
Fs5t4DqaIAAtwJR.jpg
twitter
Edit: Everyone, consider yourselves lucky (or unlucky if you're a freak) that I posted this one before seeing the 'naked apron vapoRyS' version of it that this artist drew.

*Ok that camera is not my fault, someone messed up when they added the emote and replaced a different one with this, so there's 2 camera emotes now.
**Also this thirstpost is semi-ironic, for the humorous juxtaposition of my initial statement and then the posted art...I do seriously like both of these though.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The Art of Schizo by Sun Tzu.
More like Tsun Tzu :menhera: "When have boyfriend make them think you have no-boyfreind, when have no-boyfreind make them think you have no-boyfreind"
Less internet posting, more focus on stream and chat, Princess :smugselen:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I think Rie should figure out her stengths and play to that. Her stream hours are kinda shit also because its either too late or it overlaps with another of the 1st gen girls. I feel like a manager should sit down with her and they should come up with a strategy as to what to focus on.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I think Rie should figure out her stengths and play to that. Her stream hours are kinda shit also because its either too late or it overlaps with another of the 1st gen girls. I feel like a manager should sit down with her and they should come up with a strategy as to what to focus on.
I could be her manager. I have the perfect strategy to make her actually likeable. :smugpipi:
Really though, I'm shocked management hasn't sat her down and talked her through this stuff yet.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
More like Tsun Tzu :menhera: "When have boyfriend make them think you have no-boyfreind, when have no-boyfreind make them think you have no-boyfreind"
I was thinking about calling him that, then his wise words flashed in my head.

nosuntzu.png

That's why I always double-check my posts. I say to myself, "What would IRyS think if she saw this?", and then if I think that she would think that I sound perfectly normal and sane, I post it.

Anyway, here's 2 fanarts, with 0 panties :ponrys:* (she 'liked' the first one, 50/50 odds on if she noticed before she clicked):
Hmm... what would Kronii think if she saw MY posts?
Guess she'd just see another retard, but then go "at least he doesn't post on my general on 4chan." and that's enough for me.
If there are any vtuber ladies lurking here.
저에게 연락하세요 저는 싱글입니다 :kroheart:

그래도 먼저 연락해
:kroniidrinking:

Last edited:

No Name

Thinly veiled attempt at getting people to watch, shameful display.

As a resident casual poster I welcome all the newfags, just don't shit where you wanna sleep. And don't get to close to Nolan, or you might contract whatever he has, we still haven't taken him to the vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom