"From the belly I lay an egg and then a rat comes out, how do you think I feel man?"Pavolia Reine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
HoloID gen3 visual for the 3rd year anniversary

Fs7fvfgaQAIrNCg.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Get spooky with Sara in less than an hour:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Mori number two? Seriously?
She's honorary brown. A wigger, in common parlance.
I jannied for forums back in the 2000s. I don't want to repeat the horrors I had to deal with again :gunpeko:
What's worse? Fourteen year old kids spamming goatze.cx because they think it's the height of comedy, or twenty-something MtFs posting cheesecake selfies?

this shit

fuck it

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
That's the spirit, fight for Pippas honor!

So I'm watching Magnis ranch sim stream and it's kinda hilarious that Magni seems to do better with tempus dlc than with his actual genmates these days. Hakka popping off in Spanish makes for great content.
Ngl, the previous cohesion I once felt with the original Tempus boys has honestly felt like it's splintered greatly ever since Vesper's manhera event. The most noticeable of this being the weekly Tempus collabs they always had just went up in smoke, not to mention how much Altare and Vesper used to just collab and hang out in Hunt Showdown.
It's a damn shame, and I've found myself missing those interactions greatly.

A Lurking Dumbass

FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT OF OUR SITE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
"10 pages in 7 hours huh, wonder what vtuber news happened...."
:fishmandispair:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

GOTBB

It is 4/5 PDT and I am NOT seeing tix or even info.
Did anyone hear/know anything more than the event page?

mismatch

It is 4/5 PDT and I am NOT seeing tix or even info.
Did anyone hear/know anything more than the event page?

The holopro EN twitter account says that tickets and merch info will be announced during a collab scheduled for the 5th, so probably not until this afternoon. Of course who knows if the ticketmaster site goes live before that or something - fuck ticketmaster.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
"10 pages in 7 hours huh, wonder what vtuber news happened...."
:fishmandispair:
honestly not too much just some "calm debate" over the new jannies and a new member.

SZ 109

VOD... dead?
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1iUWwhQ9tk)
[youtube-Rie Ch. 姫宮りえ【Phase Connect】] - 【Bioshock 2 Remastered #4】Rivet gun OP [S1iUWwhQ9tk].mp4

Did something else happen or was the stream actually ended after ~1min?

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Fauna shows off her 3D donut

Kronii noticed that Twitter has become doge

Another Selen animated short

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I wouldn't be surprised. Were much easier to keep track of than vt, have less baggage than the homeland, and it's easy to get a rundown of past drama or developing drama. Wouldn't be surprised to hear some forum regulars are vtubers. Hell I suspect Chinchilla has probably paid a visit here and on the farms given the amount of traffic she gets from this side of the internet
I remember when one of the tiny Japanese vtubers someone shilled for on the farms for comfy singing got a small random surge. She ended up finding out why after checking her metrics or whatever tells you where people are coming from on youtube. The innocent little thing thanked the farms on twitter for checking her out by name iirc. Or by showing it on a screenshot anyway. It was adorable. Think it ended with an attempt to tell her to pretend we didn't exist because of the "reputation of evil" the site has lol
Can't remember the name because it was moonrunes, the translation was on the page info not in the name. Yuki Mats-something? Almost purely karaokes. Pretty sure I could find if if I looked but I'm a lazy bitch. Maybe later or if someone asks.

I imagine that means basically any vtuber could become at least aware of here, the homeland, and /vt/ just off that alone. Probably through some expanded ego searching. "Vtuber forum" also brings us up on my end for google and duckduckgo. Also Bing actually, because I remembered that was a thing.

So assume anyone you're shilling can find out what kind of terrible person you are based on where you come from and remember you can use this info to try and give a heart attack to random low views!
Probably not, though the idea is kind of funny to think that someone who usually posts here assumedly without us knowing might one day go "Oh fuck did they find out??" when checking a minor sudden increase.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I could be her manager. I have the perfect strategy to make her actually likeable. :smugpipi:
Really though, I'm shocked management hasn't sat her down and talked her through this stuff yet.
Go try and collab with @John Vtuber . Do some prissy royalty stream or something. Collabs are a good way to boost new viewers.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Why do these faggots always call themselves some almighty title, like Hololive Historian or Nijisanji Researcher, when all they're doing is copypasting shit from Nyfco? Do SEA people just come with brain damage preinstalled?
image_2023-04-05_135732825.png

Pioneer

Geoguessr battle between AZKi, Koyori and Kanata in 2hours (23 JST)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

A-chan, Ina, Bae, and IRyS collab in 14 hours with news about the EN concert.

Featuring: SmirkRyS

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I remember when one of the tiny Japanese vtubers someone shilled for on the farms for comfy singing got a small random surge. She ended up finding out why after checking her metrics or whatever tells you where people are coming from on youtube. The innocent little thing thanked the farms on twitter for checking her out by name iirc. Or by showing it on a screenshot anyway. It was adorable. Think it ended with an attempt to tell her to pretend we didn't exist because of the "reputation of evil" the site has lol
Can't remember the name because it was moonrunes, the translation was on the page info not in the name. Yuki Mats-something? Almost purely karaokes. Pretty sure I could find if if I looked but I'm a lazy bitch. Maybe later or if someone asks.

I imagine that means basically any vtuber could become at least aware of here, the homeland, and /vt/ just off that alone. Probably through some expanded ego searching. "Vtuber forum" also brings us up on my end for google and duckduckgo. Also Bing actually, because I remembered that was a thing.

So assume anyone you're shilling can find out what kind of terrible person you are based on where you come from and remember you can use this info to try and give a heart attack to random low views!
Probably not, though the idea is kind of funny to think that someone who usually posts here assumedly without us knowing might one day go "Oh fuck did they find out??" when checking a minor sudden increase.
I know Usui Clear (Ria-chan) is aware that a healthy part of her early growth came from /vt/ shilling her (though these days it doesn't matter much. She's firmly in 3view territory since JP twitter shilled her, to the point the JP space agency got her a press pass and kit. Was adorable when she showed it off on stream).

Then there's Onolumi. IIRC, she was a literal 0-1view until /vt/ started shilling her a year or so in. 4chan should pop out pretty hard in her metrics, and she can actually read the posts without having to paste everything into DeepL. She's more stable than Nazuna, though, so that's safe.

Dunno about any vtubers other than Phase Connect members who'd get outlier clicks from KF/TVA, though. Maybe Amiya, but I'm pretty sure /retro/ is bigger.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom