lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spider playing Little Big Adventure

kestraline

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'm in the "everyone's caught up with each other and now we just eat breakfast together and then stare at our own screens for hours" stage of the family vacation. (Slight exaggeration.) I haven't kept up on the thread as thoroughly as normal so forgive me if this drama is already covered, but seeing as how I don't think anyone else has ever mentioned this agency besides me, I doubt it.

I found some drama based around Rosie Mallow, a member of Kiss-a Kissaten, a confusing agency apparently consisting of pre-existing streamers whose first generation is pre-debut despite them all being active streamers. One member is Rosie Mallow, a sloth-girl whose roommate is apparently Chilean and whose model is decidedly more brown and more thicc than the anime girl defaults. Apparently someone quote-retweeted a tweet from Kiss-a Kissaten's main account making racist remarks about Rosie and trash-talking the agency in general. Unfortunately the QRT has apparently been deleted, so who knows how bad it was. Rosie made a long tweet thread about it:

Then the main account did one of those solemn tweets with an image about it:

Hard for me to know what to make of this. These streamers are 1-2views and don't get much engagement on Twitter - I'm in no position to say that's really a bad thing, but it's the case, so I kind of have a hard time believing there was someone who cared enough to be racist to this girl. But even if it really happened, the proper response would be to ignore it rather than give it this level of attention. I understand that negative feedback gets amplified when you get so little feedback as a whole, but that doesn't change anything.

Imagine doing a speech everytime someone is mean to you or does not agree with you irl. You either ignore them or you tell them to fuck off. Why is it so different on social media? I swear those people just LOVES the drama and feed on every bit they can have

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Coconut tangent woman is live.

"DO NOT pleasure youself with Korsche, you fucking degenerates!" - Kirsche, 2023
Aww, she ruined our fun. :inaunravel:

kestraline

Early Adopter
So earlier I was looking at who streams on Kick (the site Pippa tried to use last week but failed) and funnily enough there is actually someone with a vtuber model streaming some art. Who knows if anyone else will make the jump to this new streaming platform but there are people trying it.

No embeds yet on here though, but at least someone got it working when Pippa would not (a huge fail on the site's part as it could have given them a boost having the yabbit for that day).

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
"DO NOT pleasure youself with Korsche, you fucking degenerates!" - Kirsche, 2023
To quote an earlier stream of hers: "If not fuckable, why sleeve shaped?"

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
So earlier I was looking at who streams on Kick (the site Pippa tried to use last week but failed) and funnily enough there is actually someone with a vtuber model streaming some art. Who knows if anyone else will make the jump to this new streaming platform but there are people trying it.

No embeds yet on here though, but at least someone got it working when Pippa would not (a huge fail on the site's part as it could have given them a boost having the yabbit for that day).
Nice looking vtuber there. Of course, they're from Canada. They're always from Canada.

SaejimaHaruka

He got into college and immediately starts talking about "gender".
He's gonna troon out in a year
Does anyone have pictures of him? It's no Thailand, but PH has a really strong Ladyboy scene. Lot of people say that they might not look as good as the Thai ones, but make up for it with better personalities.
@The Nousagi, as a former YT celebrity, you could totally charge premium. I'm sure if someone recognized you they'd be willing to pay even 6000 pesos for 2 hours.

In somewhat more related news. Misumi is pretending to be as lonely as us. :)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nice looking vtuber there. Of course, they're from Canada. They're always from Canada.
20230404_155137.jpg

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
So earlier I was looking at who streams on Kick (the site Pippa tried to use last week but failed) and funnily enough there is actually someone with a vtuber model streaming some art...

Charlottevanhalen was mentioned here in the past:
Charlottevanhalen

A

A

(Video where she talks about it)Starts talking at 1:18

Saw all this on the timeline and the only things I remember about her is that she was kind of a cunt to people for a while(supposedly she's Bipolar so that gave her a pass /shrug), she's a pretty good artist, and she hates her family. Supposedly this has happened before.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Grab Tail swing overhead release.

a guide to pleasuring yourself with Korshe.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Charlottevanhalen was mentioned here in the past:
It's a good thing I can always rely upon our deranged archivist for these kinds of things. Apparently she just got accepted into a university on stream just now also.

If she has BPD then i feel bad for her. My sister has it and my god was she a mixed bag to live with.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
If she has BPD then i feel bad for her. My sister has it and my god was she a mixed bag to live with.
She's been a target for a while now if I remember right. I believe she said something like "being fat is bad for your health, so I'd never want to be friends with a fat person. I'd want them to be healthy." And she was of course lit up for being 'fatphobic'. I think she's autistic too, so add that to her issues she has to deal with.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Quick, we can still save @The Nousagi by staging an Official Virtual Asylum™ Intervention on him before it's too late!
His choice has been made. Let him burn like the rest.
I will try to be civil here as @The Nousagi is a poster here. I don't like his content, I think he's annoying and adds nothing of value to the information he regurgitates. He actually makes it worse with his voice and speaking about himself. I was very glad to no longer see his garbage posted here and it's too bad it has returned.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I will try to be civil here as @The Nousagi is a poster here. I don't like his content, I think he's annoying and adds nothing of value to the information he regurgitates. He actually makes it worse with his voice and speaking about himself. I was very glad to no longer see his garbage posted here and it's too bad it has returned.
I actually like him, but only because there are very few channels that speak about meta-chuuba shit and he's probably the best and most consistent one. Him being SEA, an outspoken unityfag and a coomer are obvious downsides but there's no one else.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Now that I think about it, did we scare off that @Keniisu guy? Haven't seen him post since he joined.

Stunned But Dumb

I've been watching a lot of Onigiri vids on and off recently. She has great energy with collabs or solo and the sprinkles of pon and goofiness while cooking makes her really comfortable to watch. She had a great collab with Nina Kosaka a long time ago. I haven't watched it yet, but here's her collab with Shylily from a few days ago.

I'm sure there are full archives on twitch, but I'm not going there. I used to cook a lot of different foods back in 2020, but stopped recently. She makes me want to go back

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Now that I think about it, did we scare off that @Keniisu guy? Haven't seen him post since he joined.
I was thinking he would lurk here for content but his vids are mainly mainstream vtubers so you might be onto something here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom