"Sakana should rent a house in Japan and we can all live there. Every day would be chaos - Every day someone is screaming..."Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Not sure if there are many people who watch Watchalongs, especially JP ones but I was wondering if anyone had any favorites? Mainly looking for suggestions since I've already watched most of the ones that interest me. Doesn't matter EN/JP or even ID.
Have you seen this watchalong?

Those shipping numbers are insane. The only time I bought holo related stuff is from AZKi's store during Inonaka days and I used a forwarding service. There's more flexibility and I ended up buying other stuff from Japan to capitalise on package consolidation and pushing down the overall shipping cost.

girlfriends (lmao), wives and/or children
I will say that the number of my memberships, few merchandises, and zero SC is significantly less than what my married friends spend for their marriage/family. I have seen them buy homes and once the marriage is sealed have to concede space and left with a single room (shared with visiting relatives). Don't think I'll be heading that way if I won't even concede my MaiR acrylic stands.

Anyways clips.
Have you seen Furen with her boyfriend on 1 April?

More Beni and oppai, starring Gorilla and VSpo rabbit.

Holo rabbit got buck broken by the comet.

niggaphil

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Compilation of HoloEN girls talking about shipping fees and ways around it

Calli's merch is up and of course the shipping is completely fucked and is 30% more than the actual set.
I'm still pissed off about this. Shipping to and from japan is expensive for sure but I know, FOR A FACT it does not cost that much even with expedited shipping.
It's already retarded they only do made to order merch and make you wait 6 months to get it but then not even giving the option for non expedited shipping is beyond stupid.

If the merch money is supposed to go directly to talents is cover trying to get their cut by pretending the shipping fee is legit? :cursedbae:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Panko is streaming RE4 with a turbo fat Ashley mod

1680625549402.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm still pissed off about this. Shipping to and from japan is expensive for sure but I know, FOR A FACT it does not cost that much even with expedited shipping.
It's already retarded they only do made to order merch and make you wait 6 months to get it but then not even giving the option for non expedited shipping is beyond stupid.

If the merch money is supposed to go directly to talents is cover trying to get their cut by pretending the shipping fee is legit? :cursedbae:
I think overseas shipping is just fucked. Local shipping to JP is only 1000 yen. Even if you use a third-party service, the shipping comes out to the same or similar, when I last calculated it.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Shipping is a bitch but i cant stop laughing at Roberu Merch being his shity thumbnails
1680625096818.png
Stream:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Fubuki played puyopuyo today to start practicing for the tournament coming up. She was pretty nervous throughout the whole stream; the reason being that she got destroyed by her friends years ago and she's been incredibly self-consciousness about puyopuyo ever since.

She made this community post afterwards. She was so scared of negative comments or chat shitting on her that she cried after stream because there was only warm support and people wishing for her to do her best.
64245712.jpg
DeepL: (on mobile currently so might look a bit weird)
7646523.jpg
6467885.jpg

I know it's just anime women being bad at video games and the tournament won't be anything serious but I gotta root for fox friend after this :sanasmile:
(And Subaru because I'll always root for Subaru)

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
"I learned more about gender"
Yea hes been touched with plague.

He got into college and immediately starts talking about "gender".
He's gonna troon out in a year

niggaphil

Fubuki played puyopuyo today to start practicing for the tournament coming up. She was pretty nervous throughout the whole stream; the reason being that she got destroyed by her friends years ago and she's been incredibly self-consciousness about puyopuyo ever since.

She made this community post afterwards. She was so scared of negative comments or chat shitting on her that she cried after stream because there was only warm support and people wishing for her to do her best.
View attachment 19002
DeepL:
View attachment 19005
View attachment 19006

I know it's just anime women being bad at video games and the tournament won't be anything serious but I gotta root for fox friend after this :sanasmile:
(And Subaru because I'll always root for Subaru)

As a Tetris 99 and Tetris vs PuyoPuyo player (yeah I am autistic about the Tetris game, invested like more 400 hours into tetris 99. Tetris vs PuyoPuyo is kind of dead in Steam by the way), I must said that Puyo Puyo requires higher level of strategy and organisation to be a decent player. Even I don't know how the fuck Puyo Puyo works till now, and play very badly. Fubuki won't be able to master puyo puyo in the short time for sure, but I hope she could be improved and enjoy herself.

Meanwhile, I am seeing a lot of Hololive talents who play tetris get rekt by the randoms due to their inexperienced tetris strategy.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I can't really say i haven't seen this coming really. Mans autistic and horny. Ain't no way he aint gonna start thinking about that shit.

Real bad moves there, Nousagi. You instantly start pandering to the group that always brings cancer to every single fandom and make it all about themselves. The gender people. Look at VShojo fiasco, look at the hate pikamee receives even AFTER her graduation. Look at your own shit 3 months ago. If you aint gonna learn then sure, go ahead, start a discord or something. Fill it up with all those kinds of people. And when they backstab you again I hope they'll twist the knife.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I can't really say i haven't seen this coming really. Mans autistic and hornu. Ain't no way he aint gonna start thinking about that shit.

Real bad moves there, Nousagi. You instantly start pandering to the group that always brings cancer to every single fandom and make it all about themselves. The gender people. Look at VShojo fiasco, look at the hate pikamee receives even AFTER her graduation. Look at your own shit 3 months ago. If you aint gonna learn then sure, go ahead, start a discord or something. Fill it up with all those kinds of people. And when they backstab you again I will hope they'll twist the knife.
He's re- I mean Filipino, please andastand.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I'm in the "everyone's caught up with each other and now we just eat breakfast together and then stare at our own screens for hours" stage of the family vacation. (Slight exaggeration.) I haven't kept up on the thread as thoroughly as normal so forgive me if this drama is already covered, but seeing as how I don't think anyone else has ever mentioned this agency besides me, I doubt it.

I found some drama based around Rosie Mallow, a member of Kiss-a Kissaten, a confusing agency apparently consisting of pre-existing streamers whose first generation is pre-debut despite them all being active streamers. One member is Rosie Mallow, a sloth-girl whose roommate is apparently Chilean and whose model is decidedly more brown and more thicc than the anime girl defaults. Apparently someone quote-retweeted a tweet from Kiss-a Kissaten's main account making racist remarks about Rosie and trash-talking the agency in general. Unfortunately the QRT has apparently been deleted, so who knows how bad it was. Rosie made a long tweet thread about it:

Then the main account did one of those solemn tweets with an image about it:

Hard for me to know what to make of this. These streamers are 1-2views and don't get much engagement on Twitter - I'm in no position to say that's really a bad thing, but it's the case, so I kind of have a hard time believing there was someone who cared enough to be racist to this girl. But even if it really happened, the proper response would be to ignore it rather than give it this level of attention. I understand that negative feedback gets amplified when you get so little feedback as a whole, but that doesn't change anything.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I found some drama based around Rosie Mallow, a member of Kiss-a Kissaten, a confusing agency apparently consisting of pre-existing streamers whose first generation is pre-debut despite them all being active streamers.
Call me cynical, but this seems like marketing. Way better engagement than several pages of their shit. I'm tired y'all.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
HES GROWING SOFT, HES CUCKING OUT!!!!

"I learned more about gender"
Yea hes been touched with plague.
Quick, we can still save @The Nousagi by staging an Official Virtual Asylum™ Intervention on him before it's too late!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
As a Tetris 99 and Tetris vs PuyoPuyo player (yeah I am autistic about the Tetris game, invested like more 400 hours into tetris 99. Tetris vs PuyoPuyo is kind of dead in Steam by the way), I must said that Puyo Puyo requires higher level of strategy and organisation to be a decent player. Even I don't know how the fuck Puyo Puyo works till now, and play very badly. Fubuki won't be able to master puyo puyo in the short time for sure, but I hope she could be improved and enjoy herself.

Meanwhile, I am seeing a lot of Hololive talents who play tetris get rekt by the randoms due to their inexperienced tetris strategy.
Suisei gets rekt by randoms, too.

Random stream watchers, that is. Tetris ranking secondary.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

UberSoldat

edit: He overestimated how busy college would be. That’s a big reason he’s able to return
I always suspected this. College =/= No free time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom