Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She did an infomercial!!!!

>the plushie is named "Lil Swaglord"
>implying vtuber fans bathe
This goes from being cringe to being endearing as fuck like most of what this woman does lmao, pink woman good

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
edit: He overestimated how busy college would be. That’s a big reason he’s able to return
Quick, we can still save @The Nousagi by staging an Official Virtual Asylum™ Intervention on him before it's too late!
"I learned more about gender"
Did he not also say that learned how to hold speeches?
Sounds like he is studying some useless liberal art. @The Nousagi very smart choice! Your existence will most likely serve 0 purpose and you will contribute nothing of value to society, but congratulation! It is quite easy from your position to go through the western cursus honorum of : political activism, working for some Non profit, journalism to finally some cushy bureaucratic job. Good luck, just remember that anything you learn is retarded gooblidook & hide your powerlevel and your life is basically on easy mode!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm in the "everyone's caught up with each other and now we just eat breakfast together and then stare at our own screens for hours" stage of the family vacation. (Slight exaggeration.) I haven't kept up on the thread as thoroughly as normal so forgive me if this drama is already covered, but seeing as how I don't think anyone else has ever mentioned this agency besides me, I doubt it.

I found some drama based around Rosie Mallow, a member of Kiss-a Kissaten, a confusing agency apparently consisting of pre-existing streamers whose first generation is pre-debut despite them all being active streamers. One member is Rosie Mallow, a sloth-girl whose roommate is apparently Chilean and whose model is decidedly more brown and more thicc than the anime girl defaults. Apparently someone quote-retweeted a tweet from Kiss-a Kissaten's main account making racist remarks about Rosie and trash-talking the agency in general. Unfortunately the QRT has apparently been deleted, so who knows how bad it was. Rosie made a long tweet thread about it:

Then the main account did one of those solemn tweets with an image about it:

Hard for me to know what to make of this. These streamers are 1-2views and don't get much engagement on Twitter - I'm in no position to say that's really a bad thing, but it's the case, so I kind of have a hard time believing there was someone who cared enough to be racist to this girl. But even if it really happened, the proper response would be to ignore it rather than give it this level of attention. I understand that negative feedback gets amplified when you get so little feedback as a whole, but that doesn't change anything.

If a literal who and and a literal who agency have drama that's deleted on Twitter and nobody gives a shit, did it happen?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Man, you might need to retard-proof the home. Start planning.
I'll do it for you, free of charge.
Actually, I'll get her addicted to Apex again.
At least the vtuber (female) I want to fix/tard wrangle is addicted to Tarkov. Some basic shit there, Shabriri.
If a literal who and and a literal who agency have drama that's deleted on Twitter and nobody gives a shit, did it happen?
I didn't think anyone was retarded enough to try the Cyberlive Mean Girls/Hylopile approach again so soon, but here we are apparently. :amepopcorn:

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Eh, I think it's much simpler than that. Juna is Korean, and V&U is South Korean based. They probably just hit it off based on their native culture/language. Airi did the same thing with Liora.
V&U may be Korean based but I don't think Serafi is Korean, this collab with her genmate Amoria (who is Korean) she knew very little about anything Korean and Amoria said she was gonna teach her. Also her other languages known are Japanese and Latin not Korean, allthough that may be kayfabe since she is supposd to be an angel.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
"I learned more about gender"
With the way he groveled and capitulated during the "doxing" incident is anyone really surprised he'd be weak-willed enough to go along with academic cult shit?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
At least the vtuber (female) I want to fix/tard wrangle is addicted to Tarkov. Some basic shit there, Shabriri.
Tarkov is just... well, it's not my thing. I'll leave it at that.
Besides, Apex is fitting for me, because I want to get inflicted with madness playing it for more that three hours every single day.

niggaphil

Suisei gets rekt by randoms, too.

Random stream watchers, that is. Tetris ranking secondary.

You should watch the tetris compilation where the hololive talents got rekt by their random CEO YAGOO (Yeah I know, it is not real YAGOO). The crazy part about this dude is he maxed out the tetris 99 level, which is not easy.

Mehk

Kosher doggo is doing a green screen meme thing. She's made some normal dog noises and tried being cute, also doing some VA lines like "Well Played" and such.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Tarkov is just... well, it's not my thing. I'll leave it at that.
Besides, Apex is fitting for me, because I want to get inflicted with madness playing it for more that three hours every single day.
:nehgah: :mumeihalloween::gun: yourself now

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Rin Penrose membership stream starting, she's recording shorts today, very cool

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Quick, we can still save @The Nousagi by staging an Official Virtual Asylum™ Intervention on him before it's too late!
@Reticule is rubbing off on you, but you're doing it for a dude. Hurry up and fix that before it consumes you whole.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
:nehgah: :mumeihalloween::gun: yourself now
Look I'd rather take an Apex stream over a Tarkov stream any day. Sorry that game is so boring to watch (and even play tbh).

dumb wings

If doing subtitles wasn't a pain in the ass, I would do it. From what I have seen even clips in english with english subtitles do better than no subtitles. I think ESL people that might not know too much of the language have an easier time reading subtitles than actually trying to figure out what a rabbit with a lisp screeches at 10 words per second.
Don't most big programs have an auto-subtitler? I know cyberlive cyberlink powerdirector has one you can use offline (pirated). You could try using it then exporting as an srt file. Subtitles help keep attention, especially with adhd, zoomers, 2 monitors, phones, etc. Less likely to get distracted or look at another screen and just listen in the background when you're reading subtitles even if you know the language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom