"i will be racist towards frogs and anything frog related stop tagging me to anything frog related motherfuckers"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
v8ymcy6mgwra1.jpg

lol
Apparently removing the poster drops it to $40 shipping. Likewise, only ordering the $10 poster is $110 shipping. What a shitshow.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
230404000006.png
archive
looks like pink woman is happy. what will /vt/schizos say now that their "she'll drop hololive" rrat no longer has legs.

-

I'm not watching korone rn, but this can't be a coincidence, right?
230404000004.png230404000005.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
For those mentioning shipping costs you could try a go between service they buy the item for you and ship it to you much cheaper.

Can't really recommend one because they all fluctuate heavily depending on where they and you are and what they are buying but it's an option worth exploring.

Horo7618

No one in particular
what will /vt/schizos say now that their "she'll drop hololive" rrat no longer has legs.
They should have shot that one out behind the barn the second she signed a major label contract under her Mori identity. But....

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing
Mori's birthday vod just got privated any idea why I was just watching it and thought it was supposed to be archived.

embed just incase it comes back and my message can be disregarded.
Edit: just came back anyone have a recording of the original maybe something was edited out but unlikely given it was only gone for like 7 mins tops.

Last edited:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Niji is putting out a new show hosted by Nagao and Petra. It's a bit of an odd format where each side mainly speaks their own language, and both languages have CCs for checking things you don't understand; they also have guests, and do things like a Q&A where the JP guest has to answer in English and the other way around. If you saw Chigusa's English streams and had fun with that, try giving this a watch.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Pyrokinetic yandere Zo sets her sights on Tifa

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Why do we even exist
To Financially support menhera women and To Simp for the 2 views.

Excluding a few of our posters with girlfriends (lmao), wives and/or children, this is pretty much it. We are Bobby Lee and that's the 2/10 representing every sad girltuber whose tears are dried with every superchat and merch buy. Or secret Throne purchase(s).

Otsu-sudoku for us all. :mutt:

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Not sure if there are many people who watch Watchalongs, especially JP ones but I was wondering if anyone had any favorites? Mainly looking for suggestions since I've already watched most of the ones that interest me. Doesn't matter EN/JP or even ID.
I am sure you already know about them but Pekomains has subbed lots of watchalongs. I love the Aliens one with Subaru

And then there's Tamaki (currently missing and presumed pregnant), who just likes doing both.
Norio, pregnant?! I fucking hope so

Someone catalogued all the credits for Holofest: reddit link
and there is a Hololive fanwiki that I didn't know existed

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Mori's birthday vod just got privated any idea why I was just watching it and thought it was supposed to be archived.

embed just incase it comes back and my message can be disregarded.
Edit: just came back anyone have a recording of the original maybe something was edited out but unlikely given it was only gone for like 7 mins tops.

This got removed. Haven't watched it, yet, but you guys were not kidding about the scuff, huh? Cover clearly sent their best for this.

MkUGOpE.png

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing
This got removed. Haven't watched it, yet, but you guys were not kidding about the scuff, huh? Cover clearly sent their best for this.

View attachment 18992
It's still in lol they really said fuck it nothing catastrophic got leaked it's good enough.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Filipino rabbit stream

Ah, an editor has been hired. GOOD. Huge burden has been lifted
AA97B3CA-C3C4-4CAF-8A06-BA93E4377F4B.jpeg

edit: He overestimated how busy college would be. That’s a big reason he’s able to return

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I am sure you already know about them but Pekomains has subbed lots of watchalongs. I love the Aliens one with Subaru

Somehow this cut doesn't include her powerpoint summary of Alien:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
doog fighter by @JAZZ_JACK_KHT.jpgdoog reference.jpg

DOOG Boxing 2023™

horse not included by @Zekenator_77.jpg

The 'LAW' car looks much nicer inside

Pagani Penguin by @No_9aDa.jpg

A slightly nicer car

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RiverBear

Filipino rabbit stream

Ah, an editor has been hired. GOOD. Huge burden has been lifted
View attachment 18993

edit: He overestimated how busy college would be. That’s a big reason he’s able to return

God dammit.
I wished he was out for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom