"Would gladly offer my tako sausage to her in exchange for her to drop the f-bomb on me before bed"Ninomae Ina'nis (from the past)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
No I don't use vt or other chinese sns, kson is a darling in this thread and in the motherland without a doubt.
Coco was and I feel like is still viewed as a darling by most if not all of both threads. Hell, even pre-Vshojo kson as well. But post-Vshojo she's definitely made... divisive choices. I'm still a bit confused about how she went from Bayonetta cosplay, make-up videos, etc to arguable coomer bait while remaining the same character. The lewdest thing I can think of leading up to her graduation announcement was that weird Painkiller-esque shooter that had nudity and dicks which got her temp banned from Mildom.

I mean arguably one of her biggest fans rarely ever acknowledges kson's existence outside of a handful of instances.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Shit, now superduper will fucking murder both of us. :cursedpeko:
She nearly dropped her phone in her toilet after seeing herself on stream. I don't think she is capable of doing much to anyone.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Might i suggest you watch Ami instead of having an autistic shitfit?

>finish watching RLM video about Star Trek
>hop into Ami's stream
>she's discussing Star Trek

Amitoxin is a hell of a drug :shiinastare:

kukkia

Early Adopter
Most definitely based, latinx is a linguistic abomination only used by US whitey and second-generation latinos living in SoCal who lowkey hate their own heritage. It makes no grammatic sense in spanish and actual spanish speakers would never use it. Only smug faux latinos that speak more english than spanish and live the good life in a country they openly shit on while pretending their original heritage they have no connection to is superior (it isn't) while also shitting all over it by pulling bs like this.
That and LGBTQwhatever people trying to draw various ethnic groups into their camp even though the members of those groups are often on average more socially conservative than white Americans.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

1680550116696.png
Funny thing I noticed about this: in the top right corner is some kind of storyboard for an MV and this song kind of reminds me of "overdose." New cover?

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Yuko makin cupcakes for her 60k stream. She joked about showing feet at 100k and management bonked her saying she has to go through with it now.

Edit: Quick screen recording

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She joked about showing feet at 100k and management bonked her saying she has to go through with it now.

The Jewcorp took a vague suggestion about something that could potentially make the shekels flow and then told her it was now an obligation. Typical.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yuko makin cupcakes for her 60k stream. She joked about showing feet at 100k and management bonked her saying she has to go through with it now.

The consequences of Pippa's squid feet have been a disaster for the small corpo scene.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

"Did she say FEET reveal? That sounds like money to me!" -Management, probably.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara's schedule. Normally don't bother posting them, but this has two things of interest:

Fsz2aRTWIA0vXs9.jpeg

First, Jenma will be opening Weiss Schwarz cards for her. Second, the art used was done by Pomu's artist and was commissioned by Kiara. She also released it as a wallpaper to members.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
"Nooo Nyann is literarily destroying vtubing by doing a IRL stream, even though I don't watch her. What a whore.
Anyway here is our darling caramel idol doing a cam stream. I hope she naruto runs across the screen again 😍"
Yeah but Nyanners is a skinny white girl while Nyaru is a thick brown girl so if Nyaru does it it's okay. :smugpipi:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Why can't you all just lust over 2D women like normal people.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I need someone to edit out the visual context of this clip. For a friend.

Can't wait for my shoutout RIE :pippasquish:
The "Queue" button on her Carrd links to the Trello.
Something that was maybe interesting is that Rie's RM's art tag is #chaetelier. I clicked over to the "people" tab of it for kicks and there was a twitter account using it besides Rie. Did a quick browse and it just seems like somebody retweeting a bunch of Korean girls though. Didn't see anything obviously related to Rie.
Yeah probably unrelated. I think it's just saying "workshop channel" not sure, might be referencing something too.

DS2 is the worst Souls game.
Something about it bothers my tisms, it's like everything is kind of chalky and dry and it just bothers me.
However you made a small blunder, using the wayback machine reveals your email dalgiwooyoo@gmail.com and the fact that you lived in Sydney.
rieyabsheraccounts.pngCan't burn what's burnt :fishfry:
do you think if you post enough about yourself you will become as popular as pippa?
Rie just needs to keep at a decent schedual and try to fluff up her good ideas. Some of her streams are very fun but end under 1 hour. That could be to do with her IRL schedual, but if not she should try and stretch em out to a more normal stream length .

Might i suggest you watch Ami instead of having an autistic shitfit?

Well EXCUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME Princess

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Technically Kirsche is only 3D. What do you have to say about that tiny toilet paper man?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Just become a Riifu simp. Then you can lust over her in 2D and 3D at the same time. Problem solved.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Smol update: Gura's ISP did a wittle bit of a fucko boingo and she's been without internet since Thursday. She got so desperate that she actually went outside and, like a true Mayo Groundhog, got burned in the time it took to see her shadow and has retreated back into her cave for the foreseeable future.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The Jewcorp took a vague suggestion about something that could potentially make the shekels flow and then told her it was now an obligation. Typical.
We really need a react that's just a pic of Aviel's face called "jewish moment" or something

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
The consequences of Pippa's squid feet have been a disaster for the small corpo scene.
Even though everyone probably expected it, thankfully Tenma trolled with her cat's foot. Though she did confirm showing her walking around barefoot at 500k :shiinastare:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
AAAAAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEE WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINOONS THAN MEEEE?!?!!?!!!? WHY DO RANDOM STRANGERS IN THE INTERNET HAVE DOUBLE STANDRDS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom