"When I hold the mic, my pinky finger stands up, is this a problem outside of Japan?"Pako

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So in changing the tweet icon to doge, Elon managed to break the code that says if something is a retweet? or am I now getting not followed vtubers in my Followed feed?

Edit: Nevermind, it is fixed now

this shit

fuck it
AAAAAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEE WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINOONS THAN MEEEE?!?!!?!!!? WHY DO RANDOM STRANGERS IN THE INTERNET HAVE DOUBLE STANDRDS REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Funny thing is I'm only responding to the aspies here mad at a woman on the internet. The infinite circle of people mad at idiots is as strong as always.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Funny thing is I'm only responding to the aspies here mad at a woman on the internet. The infinite circle of people mad at idiots is as strong as always.
You say 'aspies' as if Pippa's strongest warriors didn't carry their divine birthright with pride.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Guys I have solved the problem.
Caramel Idol = Based
Vshitjo = Cringe

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Why can't you all just lust over 2D women like normal people.
Proctor.jpg

MyName

Guys I have solved the problem.
Caramel Idol = Based
Vshitjo = Cringe

I request that the caramel vtubers of not just the idol variety be placed in based as well.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I request that the caramel vtubers of not just the idol variety be placed in based as well.
Asylum chuuba tierlist?
S tier: Phase connect, Rin, kirsche, amiya, irys, bae
G tier (graduation): literally everyone else

MyName

Asylum chuuba tierlist?
S tier: Phase connect, Rin, kirsche, amiya, irys, bae
G tier (graduation): literally everyone else

So the ones we still think we can fix vs. evreybody else?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
So the ones we still think we can fix vs. evreybody else?
If that's the case then there are plenty more to add to the list of people (that at the very least) I can save.

Simp

Kiara's schedule. Normally don't bother posting them, but this has two things of interest:

View attachment 18911

First, Jenma will be opening Weiss Schwarz cards for her. Second, the art used was done by Pomu's artist and was commissioned by Kiara. She also released it as a wallpaper to members.

Note the pomu hairpin? cute!

Also if you missed Kiaras culinary masterpiece, or a stream is too long for you here it is in short:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yuko makin cupcakes for her 60k stream. She joked about showing feet at 100k and management bonked her saying she has to go through with it now.

Edit: Quick screen recording

View attachment 18914

We are heading toward an industry where you'll need "talent freedom" to not show feet. Assuming this isn't just a bit in itself the idea of management pressuring a talent to take fetish photos is... concerning, to say the least.

Korsche is for cuddling, not for fucking. Get it right.
You're still coping about the toilet roll thing, aren't you? :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She joked about showing feet at 100k and management bonked her saying she has to go through with it now.
The consequences of Pippa's squid feet have been a disaster for the small corpo scene.
We are heading toward an industry where you'll need "talent freedom" to not show feet. Assuming this isn't just a bit in itself the idea of management pressuring a talent to take fetish photos is... concerning, to say the least.
cough

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Dez did a class about himself.
You know damn well that all he wanted to do that entire video was use himself as an example.

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Shame she is in a 2 view company marching to its death, she seems really nice.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It crosses me that Uruka's thighs and legs were never clipped, but fucking Yuko foot-baiting for subs? Here you go sir, instantly clipped fresh for you. Damn it.
:yagoocry:

Limkin

Maybe they are big braining that if you want to bait your viewers you better make sure you can actually commit to it. So she thinks twice before saying something like this again. The main reason is obviously the money though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom