"Wait let's raid Aletta... I mean... fk.. ah...I mean.... oh... um... I mean the totally not related Vtuber... I'm so glad the stream is getting archived. Hahaha I mean Elira, I mean... um... uhhhh snickers this new Vtuber called Elia... fuck. lol fuck... fuck. snort oh my god lol I mean the Vtuber Elia. Hahahaha OK bye snortKilia Kurayami

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Lots of words to say "kson is everybody's darling so she can"
We have fucking calli and kiara in hololive without even looking at kson. Plenty of grey areas to flex you double standards
Your Zhang is spirring my man.
去死吧,你这个大基佬

this shit

fuck it
Flippin' X, a trans-racial filipino rapper from a white upper middle class family in San Francisco.

:talentfreedom: wouldn't exist if that was indeed the case, tbh.
One thing is clowning on her for not keeping with the expectations after leaving holo and her content becoming boring, being an anti is whole other thing tho. We had the conversation about her poor decisions and her need for a manager to keep her in check, but that's not hate c'mon

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
One thing is clowning on her for not keeping with the expectations after leaving holo and her content becoming boring, being an anti is whole other thing tho. We had the conversation about her poor decisions and her need for a manager to keep her in check, but that's not hate c'mon
:talentfreedom::gun::mad:
NOW I AM AN ANTI

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
That doesn't make her this site's darling, either. You wanna talk about this site having a darling, you'd probably be closer to the mark if you said Pippa since she has more active followers here that we've had to break out a separate live happening thread for her when she's sperging out onstream.

Most folks here have been pretty ambivalent towards KSon post-Holo, if not lean more towards mocking amusement/disdain when she moved to VShojo.

Kalion

:)
2400+ pages in and we still haven't figured out "this shit" is a bait account?

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I mean, @this shit, it's one thing to have 2 different identities tied together by curious fans, like people did for Kiara/Keeki and Calli/DD, and another thing to just stream both as an avatar and as a real person on the same account. But as @BioBreak said, Kson does not get neither a preferential treatment nor hate from us, it's more of a "not mad, just disappointed" situation since she joined VShoujo.

Then again, you do raise an interesting question: at which point showing some parts of your real body constitues as breaking the immersion? Most of the vtubers commonly mentioned in this thread has done at least handcam streams. Nene takes selfies and draws her character over herself. Tenma posts her painted nails on twitter and don't get me started on Pippa. Does using your real voice count as well, or only if you're using it all the time (Marine)?

2400+ pages in and we still haven't figured out "this shit" is a bait account?
If having a different opinion from the majority makes them a bait account, then we're on our way to become a reddit-tier echo chamber.

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
That doesn't make her this site's darling, either. You wanna talk about this site having a darling, you'd probably be closer to the mark if you said Pippa since she has more active followers here that we've had to break out a separate live happening thread for her when she's sperging out onstream
Have I said she's THE darling? The sentiment towards her is predominantly positive. Look at last discussion about her and most of the posts criticising her are still super respectful because of her legacy. Proof is the need to invent "grey areas" to shit on pink woman when she starts doing the same things kson does.

bigsrc

MyName

"Nooo Nyann is literarily destroying vtubing by doing a IRL stream, even though I don't watch her. What a whore.
Anyway here is our darling caramel idol doing a cam stream. I hope she naruto runs across the screen again 😍"

Not directed towards anybody in perticular, but this forum in general.
Double standards evreywhere. You best belive that some of the holo girls would be doing IRL stuff if they had the freedom to (and they do on their roommate accounts).
Don't really care for Nyanns content (never could get thru a solo stream). Also don't really care about her past (dumb kid did dumb things on the internet). Some (and by some I mean most of this forum) say that she turned her back to her fanbase, and yeah, kinda, but I can see why she would want to.
She seems to be enjoying what she's doing and I say more power to her.

Can't belive I'm here defending Vshojo. I signed up to post about old men that like bikes pretending to be anime boys.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Whats the best way to download 4th fes? I tried recording it but my shitty laptop cant record and play a video at the same time. Anyone have a website where i can download it? Or just if anyone has a link to download it might just be easier

MyName

Whats the best way to download 4th fes? I tried recording it but my shitty laptop cant record and play a video at the same time. Anyone have a website where i can download it? Or just if anyone has a link to download it might just be easier

Cat site.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Have I said she's THE darling?
:pikaWUT:
Lots of words to say "kson is everybody's darling so she can"

kson is a darling in this thread
:whatastory:

Look at last discussion about her and most of the posts criticising her are still super respectful because of her legacy
Nobody really gives much of a shit what KSon does at this point to expend the amount of energy needed to shit on her the way her dedicated sino antis do.

this shit

fuck it
I mean, @this shit, it's one thing to have 2 different identities tied together by curious fans, like people did for Kiara/Keeki and Calli/DD, and another thing to just stream both as an avatar and as a real person on the same account.
Nyanner has used that name for almost i decade (i think,never followed her) and is one of the most famous females on twitch. If she starts a new real life account how hard do you think it will be to link her personas? Do you think that the "defenders of industry integrity" in this thread would change their mind if she made a new twitter account and started liking the responses to the new account from her Nyanners account? Is that what is needed to preserve the keyfabe?

@BioBreak oh so you really don't know english grammar, I'm sorry. Sucks to be born in a country without the concept of definite/indefinite

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Well shoot, I'm at work so I'm gonna miss this one, IRyS song learning members stream tonight

Nice thumbnail, btw.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
"Nooo Nyann is literarily destroying vtubing by doing a IRL stream, even though I don't watch her. What a whore.
Anyway here is our darling caramel idol doing a cam stream. I hope she naruto runs across the screen again 😍"

Not directed towards anybody in perticular, but this forum in general.
Double standards evreywhere. You best belive that some of the holo girls would be doing IRL stuff if they had the freedom to (and they do on their roommate accounts).
Don't really care for Nyanns content (never could get thru a solo stream). Also don't really care about her past (dumb kid did dumb things on the internet). Some (and by some I mean most of this forum) say that she turned her back to her fanbase, and yeah, kinda, but I can see why she would want to.
She seems to be enjoying what she's doing and I say more power to her.

Can't belive I'm here defending Vshojo. I signed up to post about old men that like bikes pretending to be anime boys.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe Nyaruu shows her face. And she already looks a lot like her character based on what we've seen of her.

I've compared VTubers to Dr. Disrespect in the past to explain what VTubers are to folks who just don't get it, and I think it applies here as well: Dr. Disrespect wouldn't do a stream as Dr. Disrespect without the wig and the shades. We know who the guy that plays him is, we've seen what he looks like, but as an entertainer he keeps that shit on under the name Dr. Disrespect. Same applies here; as an entertainer, your bit is you're this character. You can get away with a handcam here or a bodycam there if these things can mesh with that premise, but that premise is part of your brand. If you want to step outside of it, make some kind of social media presence that isn't that brand. Karen does it, Keeki does it, and that's fine.

If you can't respect your own brand, why should your audience respect it, or respect you as an entertainer?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Very creative way to shill the fact that you do commisions. However you made a small blunder, using the wayback machine reveals your email dalgiwooyoo@gmail.com and the fact that you lived in Sydney. You are in luck however because you account hasn't been pwnd.
https://web.archive.org/web/20220325214023/https://www.foriio.com/rielle
It is very strange that you want our attention and approval so desperately Rie, do you think if you post enough about yourself you will become as popular as pippa?

She is baiting you guys. She is starved for attention. I think the best thing to do is to ignore her completly for 1 month, no sticker, no response, no nothing. I know this is hard, heck even I am responding to her with this post, but given her track record she will most likely do something outrages to get us to respond. Such as conveniently finding some uber secret website with her nudes and posting it here, declaring herself a whore.
It's not a secret that Rie lives in Sydney, she's mentioned it a few times on stream. And the dalgiwooyoo email doesn't really seem like a secret.

Anyway, I want to say something nice about Rie - her collab with Erina a few days ago playing Untitled Goose Game was really fun and didn't get nearly enough attention here. Yes, I know I'm late but I don't give a shit, good content is good content and sometimes life gets in the road of watching cute anime girls stream. I'm normally I'm not fussed on either Rie or Erina, but the collab is really fun - it's a fun game, and Erina and Rie have good collab energy while playing, and Rie is much more entertaining with someone to work with. I've said it often enough, Rie's strength is as a collab partner. Nothing wrong with that either, some of the best entertainment come in an ensemble group. She should try to do more.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Might i suggest you watch Ami instead of having an autistic shitfit?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Well shoot, I'm at work so I'm gonna miss this one, IRyS song learning members stream tonight

Nice thumbnail, btw.

She is really trying to destroy her throat today.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Dude, I don't really get your argument here - "I believe some people would do some controversial shit if they could, but they can't, but that still puts liking them on the same level as liking those who can and do it"? Because that just... no, that's not how it works.

Nyanner has used that name for almost i decade (i think,never followed her) and is one of the most famous females on twitch. If she starts a new real life account how hard do you think it will be to link her personas?
What's your point? "She'd be recognized immediately so why even bother?" Why bother with an avatar at all then? DemonDice was linked with Calli the very second she started rapping, but what does it have to do with anything? It wasn't Calli herself who made that connection.

Anyway, I want to say something nice about Rie - her collab with Erina a few days ago playing Untitled Goose Game was really fun and didn't get nearly enough attention here. Yes, I know I'm late but I don't give a shit, good content is good content and sometimes life gets in the road of watching cute anime girls stream. I'm normally I'm not fussed on either Rie or Erina, but the collab is really fun - it's a fun game, and Erina and Rie have good collab energy while playing, and Rie is much more entertaining with someone to work with. I've said it often enough, Rie's strength is as a collab partner. Nothing wrong with that either, some of the best entertainment come in an ensemble group. She should try to do more.
Shit, now superduper will fucking murder both of us. :cursedpeko:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe Nyaruu shows her face. And she already looks a lot like her character based on what we've seen of her.
Nyaru did show her face, because she's a dumbass and naruto ran into camera frame, but never intentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom