"The loud and proud, would be the Naruto fart and the silent but deadly would be the Sasuke fart"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmpleChip

Honestly speaking. How many of you have:
1. Watched Pikamee prior to her graduation notice
2. Watched any of her streams this final month?

I used to watch Pikamee often back when we only had EN1 (I remember staying up until about 3am watching the Winnie the Pooh Tigger live). Eventually, I stopped watching her content due to timezones, and a ton of other vtubers being there for me to choose from. Honestly it feels like most of the people bitching about Pikamee are just tourists wanting to use her to push their own shit to make the other side look bad (not like they need much help).
She was one of the first vtubers that got me into this rabbit hole. I have followed her content for years, and was a paid member for maybe half a year. But as my pile of followed vtubers grew with the hobby, my time to watch her content shrunk proportionally.
I still follow and watch her, but my time to do so is divided between a hundred other chuubas. Clips are a life and time saver.

niggaphil

I'm sorry for making fun of you for liking black cock Yuko, I'll never joke about you again, God bless you for birthing this beautiful woman into the world :sanasmile:
She definitely make her getting BLACKED, and the Yuko's BLACKED BBC fans will keep taking the L

Not-Username

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Apparently there's a Kizuna AI anime now?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I occasionally watch Rin, but not consistently.
I noticed she has a upcoming stream () to celebrate 100k subs.
The thing is she is currently at 176k already. So I looked her channel up on socialblade, and about two and a half weeks ago she suddenly started exploding, going from 50k subs and 100 - 200 new subs per day to multiple thousand new subs per day. The question is: What is happening? Her shorts are quite successful with a couple 100k views each. Are they causing the massive boost she is getting?

I think it's unlikely, but there's actually a chance Rin is going to hit 200k subs before her 100k stream starts. She's 20k off, 13 hours to go, and has been doing a solid 15k a day, so a bit of hype could put it over the line.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Now a third question somewhat related to the first two I added up there. How many people will rage when Pikamee pops up in VshojoJP or NijisanjiEN? (which seem to be both of the main candidates for her to go to).

Someone mentioned this girl. Deubut started 1 hour ago. 21.2k followers on Twitch. Like 50 subs on Youtube. 140 CCV.

1680240054227.png

Rigging is fine but overall gives me lewdtuber vibes in that she bounces a bit too much. Voice is very peculiar, shouldnt be hard to pinpoint who she is.

I think it's unlikely, but there's actually a chance Rin is going to hit 200k subs before her 100k stream starts. She's 20k off, 13 hours to go, and has been doing a solid 15k a day, so a bit of hype could put it over the line.

She will hit it over the weekend.

Kalion

:)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Why do I get male vibes from these silhouettes? Is VHomo coming?
There's 11 silhouettes and they appear to be male versions. Most likely copying Council's genderbent April Fools joke.

Not-Username

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Apparently there's a Kizuna AI anime now?

Is this voiced by the original VA? Or are they just keeping it quiet and replacing her while nobody cares anymore?

Not-Username

It's March 31st, 2:30pm in Japan. It's still the 30th on the west coast of the US.
So?
My point is: why an April fool's joke only in jp?
The main acc retweeted it without English.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It's March 31st, 2:30pm in Japan. It's still the 30th on the west coast of the US.
taking bets.

Autistically avoiding the 1st in hopes people might take it seriously
Avoiding Aprilfools because it's legit

Nazuna does seem to be in the lineup as @Sankisei said but they could easily be mixing in current talent genderbends with new talents especially given it's the JP label would be a bit weird to include all their other talents in this pretty sure not all of them speak JP

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
So?
My point is: why an April fool's joke only in jp?
The main acc retweeted it without English.
Two options
1-They hire males JP VA for this joke cuz i dont see a lot of them being able to do so
2-The main Focus and the ones organizing this are the JP side despite Nazuna being a :menhera: she can pull out a very good male voice
Now a third question somewhat related to the first two I added up there. How many people will rage when Pikamee pops up in VshojoJP or NijisanjiEN? (which seem to be both of the main candidates for her to go to).
In Vshojo she could have a good synergy with Silver,Haruka,Mouse and Kson the rest dont mash too well with her to be honest so i can see a lot of rage if she ends up here.
In Niji Elira and some others are friends of her for a long time even before they ended up there (Maybe a Nijifriend could explain it better than me) so she would have no problems for collabs altough IDK what a collab with Niji males would look.It should be celebrated or people could rage (you never know with the Niji fandom)

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Congrats on 800 members. 1k soon enough.
please don't

Do we have anyone here that's archived Pikamee's VODs? I'm trying to save a few here and there using YT5s downloader, but the max quality that's available is 480p.
Top priority for VODs I'm looking for:
Her POVs for the 2 Left 4 Dead 2 collabs she did Elira/Pomu/Millie (the only other surviving VOD for their first collab back in 2021 is Millie's, as Pomu wiped all livestream VODs from her old channel, while Elira shuttered it entirely).
Her Euro Truck Sim 2 stream
PC building sim stream.
all of the VODs you mentioned are available on her ragtag link, you can use the search function too rather than manually clicking through the channel pages

Fresh off the board, Ranunculus (the first NijiJP wave with ex-VTA members) will be having 3D reveal stream starting next week

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I really don't care where she ends up as long as she does come back and her personality remains similar. Even if she joins Vshojo I'll likely check in on her streams sometimes as long as she's not collabing with someone I don't particularly like. The last month of Pikamee streams have been at poor times for me compared to when she would stream on Twitch.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom