"no im not going to paris - the thought of going to paris makes me want to die - have fun tho y’all going"Demondice

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Havent watched her playthrough but how is she dealing with the spooky/scary? I remember the outlast stream that she was crying.
She's been making a whole lot of her typical pon noises throughout, but she's doing at lot better. Nothing even approaches how she was that first Outlast stream.
---

:icanfixher:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I really dont give a shit about what some bitches i dont simp for do or dont do, but how is a mentaly ill tron shooting up a school different from another troubled teen doing it? Do all charities for teens need to stop after every schoolshooting? Also why should other countries care for americas child killer problem?

It's different because it wasn't a troubled teen, it was a fully grown adult entering an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL to shoot 9 year old children, as well as elderly people in their 60's. As to the larger context and the fundraiser, I make no comment.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I had to mute Pippa to listen to Shiina cry :faunacry: now Pippa is on an animal came, is she really done or did she go to kick. twitch?
So, what's up with shiina? What happened?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Dude we lost a lot of days worth of Pikamee content for that shit

Im not ready :yagoocry:

Honestly speaking. How many of you have:
1. Watched Pikamee prior to her graduation notice
2. Watched any of her streams this final month?

I used to watch Pikamee often back when we only had EN1 (I remember staying up until about 3am watching the Winnie the Pooh Tigger live). Eventually, I stopped watching her content due to timezones, and a ton of other vtubers being there for me to choose from. Honestly it feels like most of the people bitching about Pikamee are just tourists wanting to use her to push their own shit to make the other side look bad (not like they need much help).

As sad as I was when Coco graduated, I have to admit that I barely even watched her. Hell even on her final few weeks I barely watched her content. Also lets be honest we all know that Pikamee will pop up under another agency. This girl is too socially awkward to work on a normie wagecuck job. She will pop up on VshojoJP and people will get butthurt because of it.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Glad to know what Sara's priorities are in a relationship :ponrys:
1680230954064.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
What's with Shiina?
Essentially the same thing(s) that's been giving her stress all month. Stuff related to vtuber business or projects she can't talk about, possibly other stuff piled on top of it. She can't talk about it but she's goin to take break next week, feels she won't be able to be professional on stream, might cry too much, needs to rest and so on. I wish she could talk about but, but at least Pippa's been talking to her about problems. Good Pippa 💚

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Honestly speaking. How many of have:
1. Yes. Watched her Henry Stickmin playthrough multiple times, in fact. Stanley Parable was good too. Stopped when filtered by her isekai model.
2. No.

EDIT:
Do we have anyone here that's archived Pikamee's VODs? I'm trying to save a few here and there using YT5s downloader, but the max quality that's available is 480p.
I grabbed a few with yt-dlp, they're either 720 or 1080. If command line scares you, you could try the winx downloader, that's given me good results before.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
OKAY BOYS AND GIRLS, THIS IS A GIFT TO ALL OF YA
Asylum Bingo.png
I had a bunch of other ideas but I did try to balance it out so it was (probably) impossible to win it without something interesting happening, I may make another one if this one becomes outdated. Whoever fills it in a month gets bragging rights, go forth autists.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

I used to watch Pikamee often back when we only had EN1 (I remember staying up until about 3am watching the Winnie the Pooh Tigger live). Eventually, I stopped watching her content due to timezones, and a ton of other vtubers being there for me to choose from. Honestly it feels like most of the people bitching about Pikamee are just tourists wanting to use her to push their own shit to make the other side look bad (not like they need much help).

As sad as I was when Coco graduated, I have to admit that I barely even watched her. Hell even on her final few weeks I barely watched her content. Also lets be honest we all know that Pikamee will pop up under another agency. This girl is too socially awkward to work on a normie wagecuck job. She will pop up on VshojoJP and people will get butthurt because of it.
I never usually got to catch many of her streams but still watch lots of clips. It just sucks when anybody you creatively follow decides to call it quits. Sometimes they have perfectly good reasons and of course any sane individual would want the best for them, but it still just sucks.

The uncertainty of if you will ever get to see them again or if they will ever decide to come back or switch corpos also makes it super rough. To have someone you've followed and kind of grown with just kind of disappear is like losing touch with a good friend.

FL Cascadia

Do we have anyone here that's archived Pikamee's VODs? I'm trying to save a few here and there using YT5s downloader, but the max quality that's available is 480p.
Top priority for VODs I'm looking for:
Her POVs for the 2 Left 4 Dead 2 collabs she did Elira/Pomu/Millie (the only other surviving VOD for their first collab back in 2021 is Millie's, as Pomu wiped all livestream VODs from her old channel, while Elira shuttered it entirely).
Her Euro Truck Sim 2 stream
PC building sim stream.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
I used to watch her pretty regularly but she started streaming on twitch more and my schedule got less flexible, so not so much any more, sadly. And I learned my lesson from Coco and Sana - those end of career streams tend to just be sad and depressing to me, so I think I'm better off avoiding them....

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I had a bunch of other ideas but I did try to balance it out so it was (probably) impossible to win it without something interesting happening, I may make another one if this one becomes outdated. Whoever fills it in a month gets bragging rights, go forth autists.
I like this idea, and thanks for making the effort to make the card. My unsolicited and ignorant opinion:
Green happens every day and blue is a bit odd right now since we have essentially two threads in the form of Pippa and everyone else.

bingo.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Honestly speaking. How many of you have:

I watched when I could, but she streams at bad times for me. But it does feel like this to me, too. I am pretty annoyed people are using her to push their political agenda. It sucks a bunch of assholes stole a month of streaming from fans, but at this point, making her the face of some gay crusade against the Twitter vermin just doesn't sit well with me considering that is not at all why she is graduating.

Most importantly, there's no way Pikamee would appreciate being used in that way. She is far too kind-hearted.

I have seen people online that have local copies that plan to reupload once her channel is deleted. They will eventually pop up.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I used to watch her early on but I guess I just fell off and stopped watching her. I may not be a hardcore fan but she always felt like one of those genuine sweet people in the world and her having to deal with the vermintide over a fucking game really boils one's piss. I think she's a bit strong because she didn't hanged herself while being a hafu in japan with all the shit they deal with and the bullying she experienced too but I dunno I just hope she's graduating because she found something better whatever that might be and not because cunts over the internet did what a bunch of zipperheads couldn't.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Took me a few minutes but im sure if i take a few more hours pf searching ill get a full one.

what do i win @Nenelove Edit crap wrong file.

Attachments

• bingo.png
    bingo.png
    129.5 KB · Views: 66

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Took me a few minutes but im sure if i take a few more hours pf searching ill get a full one.

what do i win @Nenelove Edit crap wrong file.
The bingo card is not retroactive btw, it's from this point onwards. You get a free meal in the asylum cafeteria and 30 extra minutes on the ballpit.
someone pissed in it btw.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What percent urine is the ballpit?
10% forbidden lemonade to 90% ballz, also maybe a couple thumbtacks.
I don't trust any food I don't make/inspect myself, and that goes doubly so within the VTubing sphere after seeing the culinary catastrophes that occur on the regular. Can I give my bingo rewards to someone else?
Just feed it to nolan, he could use the meds they put in the food here.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I don't trust any food I don't make/inspect myself, and that goes doubly so within the VTubing sphere after seeing the culinary catastrophes that occur on the regular. Can I give my bingo rewards to someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom