"I am looking for someone who will break my heart into pieces and stomp it into the ground"Ceres 'Prince' Faun

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Home Depot woman is apparently making inroads with other small indie vtubers and joining various social groups. And I'm happy for her, but this means she's been seeing their meat avatars and has been commenting that they're all hot and I can't watch anyone I know is hot IRL because it ruins my rrat about them being just like me fr fr.

:shiinastare:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If watching rat rank knives is your thing, here:

Knives? That seems pretty random, is she actually interested in cooking? I thought she was an incompetent zoomer like Irys.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Home Depot woman is apparently making inroads with other small indie vtubers and joining various social groups. And I'm happy for her, but this means she's been seeing their meat avatars and has been commenting that they're all hot and I can't watch anyone I know is hot IRL because it ruins my rrat about them being just like me fr fr.

:shiinastare:
LOL, UGLY!!!!!!!!!!

Dirge

There's a healthy level in practicing the whole 'death of the artist' thing and just taking their work at face value, but we watch vtubers for their personality. When their personality includes being a cheating grifter whore, pronouns in the bio, streaming for trans rights, etc. it's pretty strange to just ignore everything bad about them. If they hide all that retardation and don't talk about it, we don't care, but it is prominently advertised as part of who she is as a content creator and person.

Since you brought up music; I hate Taylor Swift. She's a terrible person, but she has made some good songs that I still enjoy. However, when she makes songs like this of course I'm going to not only hate the song because it's bad music, but also judge her for her retarded lyrics and political views, and intentionally choose to not give her my money. That doesn't mean I have to stop enjoying 'Love Story'.
To add on, it's really straightforward. Whatever core impression you've built up to be "your content", as long as nothing on official channels veers too far off from that core, it's fine. Most vtubers are built around some variation of the selling point of "a cute girl makes jokes and plays video games so you can forget about whatever's bothering you". The whole escapism aspect is explicitly betrayed when you go and sponsor random political crap or go off on issue of the day (tm) on twitter.

If a chuuba has some dumbshit political opinion but the only way to find about it is to go on here or stalk her PL/RM, then I honestly think it would be a non-issue. You'd have some schizos who wouldn't be able to let it go but imo they'd be in the wrong in that case.

kestraline

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Knives? That seems pretty random, is she actually interested in cooking? I thought she was an incompetent zoomer like Irys.
She made meals for Mumei and Fauna while they were all in Japan.

Bae is far more competant than IRyS is. Bae is half weeb half normie zoomer. IRyS' brain only contains knowledge of singing, anime, and keyboards.

I think I remember her talking about how a sushi knife she saw in a restaurant cutting something and for some reason thought that was hot? I can't really remember honestly but it was really weird hearing her talk about it. Don't know about her cooking skills though.

Also, rat has a big knife:

foto_no_exif (5).png

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Fauna casually stomps Getting Over It says she still needs to get good. Gamer Kirin is real.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Scarle is in Yuko's chat. Niji's and Idol interacting? It's the end times.

Airless

Active lurker
Nana Asteria is continuing her donothon with day 5 being a Red Flags collab

and Day 4's since I missed posting it

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Enna met Petra and Maria and gave them both a bottle of maple syrup. HAHAHA. Kronii would be proud
:kroniibitchclap:

niggaphil

Ensok

Early Adopter

This is going to be great. It's not the kind of game that Ame would get salty over though, it's not that hard. Did Koyori ever finish her playthrough?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's not the kind of game that Ame would get salty over though, it's not that hard.
I mean, neither are Mario Galaxy and Mario 64, but she got plenty mad at those.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Knives? That seems pretty random, is she actually interested in cooking?
Bae cooked for the Council girls a lot while they were in Japan together. Mama Rat beat some basic life skills into her I guess.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

This is going to be great. It's not the kind of game that Ame would get salty over though, it's not that hard. Did Koyori ever finish her playthrough?

yoshi's island isin't hard it is however infuriating especially if your going for completion.

there are tons of reasons why but ill just sum it up as WAHHH WAHHH WAHH WAHHHHHH and leave it at that.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
The first stream I've watched for Bae in a long while, and it's about the utility and sexiness of kitchen knives...
Well. At least it's interesting.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Do we have to get into Rie's stats again?
Graphic Designer, Copywriter, Writer, Choreographer, Bachelor of Fine Arts - BFA Interior Design
^That doesn't even touch on her Music or art either. Rei's very impressive and there's no shitposting around it.
Yea they are impressive skills!
If only she ever used them to further her career as a vtuber to possibly make up for her lack of talent as an entertainer!
As far as careers to choose from where women can coast on their looks, vtubing is right at the end of the list.
I agree with this!
WHICH BEGS THE QUESTION, WHY DID SHE EVER BECOME A VTUBER AT ALL IF SHE WASN'T AT LEAST GOING TO IMPROVE AT BEING A VTUBER! I'd love it if she used her singing skills, her music skills, her graphic design skills, hell even her language skills regularly to enhance her contend. BUT SHE DOESN'T CUZ SHE'S A WHORE!

I SAID REGULARLY DOING ONE GRAPHIC DESIGN STREAM AND TWO SPANISH STREAMS (which surprise surprise did extremely well compared to her other content) DOESN'T COUNT AS REGULARLY!

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Fun fact, I had no idea what manko meant when Airi said she got banned for saying it, then I looked it up and yep that's a /vt/ word.
It's Japanese for pussy, calling Panko, Manko was a pre-debut 1 off joke and /vt stole it, like they steal everything as they're un-original bottom feeding faggots and over use it and run it into the ground, like everything else, just an endless deadhorse being beat'n by by faggots 24/7. Fuck you vt.
If only she ever used them to further her career as a vtuber

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'd love it if she used her singing skills, her music skills, her graphic design skills, hell even her language skills regularly to enhance her contend. BUT SHE DOESN'T CUZ SHE'S A WHORE!
What did your resume look like exactly that you were hired as a publicist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom