"Yeah I'm a giantess... why not. Why not?"Runie Ruse

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
YER SLACKIN, WE EXPECT UP TO THE SECOND RECAPS WHY DO YOU THINK WE ARE PAYING YOU?!
What are you on about, I'm faster than light, faster than time! We haven't even hit the 2400, and I already got the thing done!
Links still work, just gotta add 12 more pages. I'm not gonna move it though, if it's ok.

There is something on the horizon...

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
If anyone wanted to know more about their favorite titmonster than they really needed to, she's doing a hentai tags tier list rn

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Can I have a turn to schitzo post?
Who is this other REMI that's going to debut tomorrow?

Who were they as they have 20K twitch fallowers already? There other stuff is fresh but that's a re-purposed streamer, anyone know who/what?

They have Manager
View attachment 18304
I recognize them, they're a buttercookie

An old buttercookie
View attachment 18305
I don't know who you are but there can only be 1 Remi and 1 Vesper :menhera: Anyone know who this person is/was?

I found her twitter. Its privated tho. https://twitter.com/_RinaBunny?t=DuNxtGuSCASsiba9YvF90Q&s=09

She nuked a lot of her socials it seems like havent really checked either. If anyone knows her drop the sauce

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230330-103653-010.pngFr2OEiHakAAA8Xu.jpeg
What could have been...
:gunpeko:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Mika bet Mysta $100 that he couldn't beat Getting Over It

challenge accepte

edit: oh shit, open totsu too

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Slight fuckup on my part, bare with me.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
inb4 proctor accidentally permanently wipes the past 2,393 pages of the thread next

Not-Username

inb4 proctor accidentally permanently wipes the past 2,393 pages of the thread next
Usually I would say "nothing of value was lost"
But some archives should be preserved

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I gonna post that Hololive Fubuki cosplay photo again, since the post that has it got pulled into the BBC saga vortex (and an excuse for me to get more than one photo since I found one with better lighting n shit)

Enjoy

IMG_20230314_120005.jpg
IMG_20230314_120021.jpg
IMG_20230314_120127.jpg
And yes, I gave her a airsoft gun, because of course.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

and nothing of value was lost

Seriously though it's really annoying how easy it is to accidentally hit the 'select all posts on page' button while trying to selectively move posts to a new thread. It reminds me of when Windows 7 put the 'shut down your PC with no prompt or warning' button exactly where the Start Menu button used to be on Windows XP.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I have all my recaps in a .txt, worst case scenario I can post those and we can all sit around each piece and bullshit the context. RP and shit

paul

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

The hand/arm tracking while she shoots is pretty cool. For background I think? she was one of the people who was going to stream on bilibili to teach the bugmen how to engrish propberly. I don't know if her model is 3d or live 2d though, but still found it pretty cool.

Edit: Also she is very ecchi/degen and a "Furry enthusiast"

She posts cosplay on her twitter that you will UOHHHH at and use the bonk and yabai reactions on. One of the long time EN vtubers who still stream.

The bilibili thing didn't seem to last long, and a few of them don't even stream any more anywhere. They had a decent lineup for the most part but the problem is streaming so much on bilibili (which is hard to use by the way) just alienates western viewers and likely had a negative impact on them.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I'm curious how important "matching the height of your character" aspect is. :painpeko:
Not a huge deal to us and the talents, but while we all thought Ina motorboating Lamy during her 3D Showcase was hilarious, from a "Company trying to promote live mocap software/hardware" perspective, something like that is a complete shitshow and makes you and your product look like a joke.

Makes sense they would want character's billed height in the future to match the talents' height in the future.

this shit

fuck it
Not a huge deal to us and the talents, but while we all thought Ina motorboating Lamy during her 3D Showcase was hilarious, from a "Company trying to promote live mocap software/hardware" perspective, something like that is a complete shitshow and makes you and your product look like a joke.

Makes sense they would want character's billed height in the future to match the talents' height in the future.
related

alt text: pomu slapped elira's ass in 3d and her hand stopped 50cm above the 3d model's ass

Pikamee's final stream in 21hours

UberSoldat

related

alt text: pomu slapped elira's ass in 3d and her hand stopped 50cm above the 3d model's ass

This can only mean one thing

:architect:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I wish Shork would/could write more Parodies I miss them from the Senzawa days

Also Ophie doin tag tiers
She told how she lost her virginity in a driver seat of a car to justify exhibitionist in S tier

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Waiting room for the final stream of Mirai Akari

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
What happened? Was last night a dream? I don't even know anymore...

Have a clip:

soap suds

If I recall correctly, wasn't this newly added because Kyo lied on his audition info about how tall he actually is which does apparently mess with the 3d stuff? It was in a clip but I don't recall where
No, I think Kyo was just joking around. Nina mentions how she had "grown" a month before he debuted, so I think that this is just a thing they wanted to fix for a while and just now made it a requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom