"I've always been trying to find a reason to buy a panini breast"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

None of the Phase Connect girls have shown a level of sanity and social ability to maintain any sort of long-term relationship with a male, let alone consistently enough with multiple men to earn the moniker of "whore".
Maybe this phase connect old hag could proved you wrong:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

God gamer Shisui Michiru from Phase Connect JP plays Yume Nikki, does bad impressions, finds the witch & cat effects and spends over ten minutes leaving and reentering the same room to trigger a rare event.

Translated and edited by yours truly.

Thanks for clipping and translating Da Michi and Nasa; those two are long overdue to incline/just stand out in the JP market and be appreciated for being the only seiso members (lmao).

🏅for you.

Edit: Fuck you and your rainbow superrie. :tenmayourmom:

Last edited:

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
It takes true autism to skim through that many pages in just one day.

Next time Twitter cancels you for the most mundane shit you better not be a massive quivering pussy about it
Said this in my "farewell" stream on the main channel, but I'll just say it again here.

I couldn't give a rrat's arse about people who haven't even watched my content or bothered to look deeper into what actually happened thinks or says about me. What got me to break was really the genuine backlash I had from my own fanbase, being booted out from places and groups that mattered to me, and some Vtubers and vtuber-adjacent friends telling me they can't associate themselves with me anymore.
I literally had no new friends aside from them in the past 3 years at that point, so you can probably see how much that hit. But hey, I think I'll just take the L and accept that everyone thinks I'm a pussy, since it's actually true in a sense. Even if you guys think I shouldn't have apologized, I still am genuinely remorseful and do recognize that I made a legitimate mistake. But that remorse isn't directed to the hate mob and Twitter of all fucking places. It was for my fans, friends, and the specific individuals that were part of that yab.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It takes true autism to skim through that many pages in just one day.

Said this in my "farewell" stream on the main channel, but I'll just say it again here.

I couldn't give a rrat's arse about people who haven't even watched my content or bothered to look deeper into what actually happened thinks or says about me. What got me to break was really the genuine backlash I had from my own fanbase, being booted out from places and groups that mattered to me, and some Vtubers and vtuber-adjacent friends telling me they can't associate themselves with me anymore.
I literally had no new friends aside from them in the past 3 years at that point, so you can probably see how much that hit. But hey, I think I'll just take the L and accept that everyone thinks I'm a pussy, since it's actually true in a sense. Even if you guys think I shouldn't have apologized, I still am genuinely remorseful and do recognize that I made a legitimate mistake. But that remorse isn't directed to the hate mob and Twitter of all fucking places. It was for my fans, friends, and the specific individuals that were part of that yab.
And ill let you in on a secret.

You can be Apologetic without being a simpering bitch.

I'm not one of your fans but i did watch some of your content you were ok nothing special so id would throw up one of your vids when i needed some backround noise then the spergining happened and now here we are.

I know were harsh assholes here but you really do need a reality check. Your real fans don't give a damn no one else matters and if they flip out over it like that maybe you need some better friends.

but do what you want i'm not your mother.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She just needs what now ?
Vitamin_D_structure.jpg

Godfuckingdamnit

I'm late and gay on this but I haven't checked out a niji audition in a year or so.
Why the fuck do they need to know your real height? Is it to better ID you as the real you or some shit for 3d you will never get lmao. What a weird thing to ask to be a vtuber.
They probably want to match the talent to a model who’s body is somewhat similar to them. That would help with immersion so you don’t get a girl that’s supposed to be 5’10” slipping up and complaining about not being able to reach high shelves or something.
I know EN vtubers don’t really give a shit about maintaining the illusion that they are actually their model, but management probably still wants to encourage it.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
They probably want to match the talent to a model who’s body is somewhat similar to them. That would help with immersion so you don’t get a girl that’s supposed to be 5’10” slipping up and complaining about not being able to reach high shelves or something.
I know EN vtubers don’t really give a shit about maintaining the illusion that they are actually their model, but management probably still wants to encourage it.
on top of this it allows for easier/better tracking. imagine your 7,2 and your model is 5,6 you reach for something your model is only going to reach like a bit more then halfway.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I'm late and gay on this but I haven't checked out a niji audition in a year or so.
Why the fuck do they need to know your real height? Is it to better ID you as the real you or some shit for 3d you will never get lmao. What a weird thing to ask to be a vtuber.
It's definitely for 3D, pretty much a "just-in-case" moment where they could get 3D model when it actually happened. Yes, EN might not get it today or whenever, maybe never (those fucking covid excuse lmao) but again, they want to make SURE they have the height so that if they ACTUALLY got 3D model debut, they could prepare it based on the listed height or something.
on top of this it allows for easier/better tracking. imagine your 7,2 and your model is 5,6 you reach for something your model is only going to reach like a bit more then halfway.
And this as well. Would be very helpful and making less prone of failure or issues when it actually debuted, since they do need tracking other things as well, assuming they want something like say, the 3D EN talent interacting with a cup or a chair or a spanking paddle, what have you.

niggaphil

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
That doesn't seem to be a problem. Holos have significant size discrepancies, but the 3D tracking works out just fine on an individual basis. It tracks relative, not absolute movement.

What absolutely is a problem is size discrepancy between different 3D models, however. E.g. Ina plowing face first into Lamy's chest. For such purposes, it's definitely a good idea to loosely match the actor's size.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
MaiR premiered her sixth single in six months completing this project.

She's one of the very hard working ones, with around 20 original songs and close to 200 cover songs with her Yumemizaka Gakuen/Alive Musix team. Would be interested in what's next for her with Victor Entertainment.

Amagase Muyu joining the Q Remastered player.

Yesterday I watched her stream of finding items from names (katakana words) and found out that Herge's Tintin in Japan is renamed to Tantan, probably because Tintin is too close to chinchin. Timestamped here.

A motivator for doing your JP reps, this Aussie joined Neoporte and woos VSpo girls

Mad Maggie is back and Deron lets her feelings known

Kaga Sumire's initial interaction with La+, also Chihiro trolling

Matsuri flirting with Ema and Elu, also rpr's Japanese either needs refining or he's not changing oshi

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Alchemyth

The past 30 pages are proof that western vtubers were a mistake.
I'm curious, how did Chloe handle it? With her being the top earner, I figure she would have the highest amount of unicorns.
Chloe never made a dumb statement on what an idol should be like, only to promptly move the goalposts 1 month later. She did the collab, had fun and promptly returned to milking her simps with no fuss.

Sven

I've been late on the uptake of all of Phase Connect's members but my assessment of two of its members are as follows. Pippa is the cryptid that appears in a 7-11 gas station at 1:30am and scuttles out quickly with the shortest amount of social interaction/observation as possible. Lia is the socially inept retard that think it's appropriate to divulge all her retard obsessions because someone in public showed mild interest in a character or topic she's infatuated with.
I don't know why I am compelled to correct the record on this but it must be done as I will not have the talents besmirched in such a way.

It was 3am that the 7-11 trip occurred at as 1:30am would be to normal of a time, otherwise I agree with this assessment

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Missing this owl like you wouldn't believe.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

If I recall correctly, wasn't this newly added because Kyo lied on his audition info about how tall he actually is which does apparently mess with the 3d stuff? It was in a clip but I don't recall where

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I'm curious how important "matching the height of your character" aspect is. It would be a huge waste (and also kinda dumb) to reject someone who is talented and has the perfect personality for the model just because they are just a couple of cms taller. :painpeko:

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Shiraken drawing collab happening now

Followed by their next animated short in under an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom