"I took down my asmr videos on youtube because I found out that my family found them and they've been kind of using them to laugh at me 🥲"Alchemilla Menace

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I'm sorry, did Pippa promise something for her 200K sub milestone?
No.
Its a joke.
People are trying to gaslight her to post armpits.
Metokur joked about it on his last stream and people are beating it like a dead horse.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
No.
Its a joke.
Metokur joked about it on his last stream and people are beating it like a dead horse.
Come on man, it's Jim's make a wish, don't deny him of that!

Jk actually armpits are fucking gross

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
So now that the tard's run out of steam, let's talk about literally anything else... hey, I wonder how Sena's drawing stream is going? Let's drop in and see wha-
1680144672489.png

What the fuck am I looking at

niggaphil

No.
Its a joke.
God damn, if she is posting real life arm-pit photo, we gonna see "absolute haram" armpit cum photos, right....?
Or some Henri schizo post "your armpit is 2/10, I rather fapped to dog's armpit'?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Come on man, it's Jim's make a wish, don't deny him of that!

Jk actually armpits are fucking gross
I almost got you mixed up for Reticule, god damn my brain is fried now.
Come back after 3 hours
View attachment 18253
giphy.gif

I'm posting before I catch up at all, what in the fuck is going on here?!?!
Retards duking it out, people trying to keep things in order, all that fun stuff.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
None, Korone is gonna have sharkfin soup for dinner.
Okay so Gura kissing Okayu and now she’s trying to throw Korone off trail in the most absurd and hilarious way possible

CF8A0648-2E15-454C-A51A-E9312F48B8A7.png

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Here's the clip of Onolumi turning off her playstation 2

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Jesus it's like he got immortalized in Live2D. Imagine if she has a soundboard of him.. Shit, that's just way too depressing to think about.
I'll just stick to my stupid shark fumbling over Minecraft and social cues.
True. So how ethically fked up would it be to have her model an AI chat bot around his voice files and then have his body act like Neurosama?

No.
Its a joke.
I think she mentioned a tarantula. Armpits was 500,000

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Who could it be? ... m-masaka!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Okay so if I got this right, it’s Gura working with Lui against Okayu and now she’s trying to throw Korone off trail in the most absurd and hilarious way possible

View attachment 18255
For full context, Okayu stole Lui's elytra earlier and ran away. After some time passed, Okayu and Gura were making out Minecraft-style until Lui wanted to confront her about the elytra. The bird hag then threatened to snitch to Korone, to which Gura and Okayu responded by beating her to death. After which, Okayu killed Lui a few more times until Lui got some diamond armor and got revenge. Gura got forgiven because she's cute and it works literally every time. They then agreed to make peace and I'm assuming Okayu returned the elytra. What you see is Gura trying to preemptively defend herself before Korone sees the evidence and decimates her.

Korone actually streamed Minecraft earlier today so I think she'll hop back on soon enough. I'm expecting a 20min+ clip of the whole thing once the doggo sees what happened. This entire fiasco was hilarious and honestly block game is good because random ass interactions like this can happen outta nowhere.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Two of the regulars somehow being outdone by Nolan in not touching shit. something something shameful display.
I tought one of the rules of the site specifically is to not touch shit and even applies here when Omega tier Schizos appear like wild Pokemon
Gura doing a little trolling
Fsb4gl5WwAElvpP

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Okay so Gura kissing Okayu and now she’s trying to throw Korone off trail in the most absurd and hilarious way possible

View attachment 18255
For full context, Okayu stole Lui's elytra earlier and ran away. After some time passed, Okayu and Gura were making out Minecraft-style until Lui came to confront her about the elytra. The bird hag then threatened to snitch to Korone, to which Gura and Okayu responded by beating her to death. After which, Okayu killed Lui a few more times until Lui got some diamond armor and got revenge. Gura got forgiven because she's cute and it works literally every time. They then agreed to make peace and I'm assuming Okayu returned the elytra. What you see is Gura trying to preemptively defend herself before Korone sees the evidence and decimates her.

Korone actually streamed Minecraft earlier today so I think she'll hop back on soon enough. I'm expecting a 20min+ clip of the whole thing once the doggo sees what happened. This entire fiasco was hilarious and honestly block game is good because random ass interactions like this can happen outta nowhere.
Yeah I just edited and realized I missed so much that I was way off course

rn my head hurts because I WAS EXTREMELY confused on what the actual fuck was happening

I didn’t expect to leave a Gura stream really upset but I did :faunacry:

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine