Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
*sees sara*" it's Ellie!"
This is gonna be good

No Name

Wow, the last few pages sure was fun, some classic old spergery, magic Nolan sparkles, elementary level reading skills and Kson being Kson.

I don't know about you all, but, in my humble opinion, it's shit like this that really makes life worth it.

Shine on you crazy diamonds.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
man, cross referencing half nude pics for matching moles... AGAIN? Did we not do this degeneracy back on the homeland when some supposed nudes where leaked, like a year ago?

gnz

As your attorney, I advise you..
So this photo is now being shopped around as being Keeki from 2019.

Edit: I doubt she would take photos like this. Also why cover the eyes unless fake
it's an edit of this photo from her twitter:

Attachments

• EBtCAUKXUAEldgw.jpeg
    EBtCAUKXUAEldgw.jpeg
    228.9 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Thanks for the leg work, but you may wish to use a thumbnail there chief.

Edit: Thanks!

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
*sees sara*" it's Ellie!"
This is gonna be good

>open stream
>game hitting a good 22 FPS in a cutscene
Oh yeah, that's that good shit, inject it right into my veins for $70.

And now it's not loading textures properly. Re-re-release of a PS3 game from 2013 btw.

this shit

fuck it
>open stream
>game hitting a good 22 FPS in a cutscene
Oh yeah, that's that good shit, inject it right into my veins for $70.

And now it's not loading textures properly. Re-re-release of a PS3 game from 2013 btw.
Game crashed on her during a cutscene too, during the car crash ironically. Loving the slow scripted pans to show the grim reality of a post apocaliptic low details landscape

1680027935447.png
took screen for the crash but managed to find a pippa fan in the comments

Last edited:

IdenticalPlateaus

It's Endtimes when Nolan is a fucking voice of reason. Ratmen gonna pour out of the manhole anytime soon.
Don't give him hope, he already seems to think he has developed some self awareness. If he actually managed it maybe he'd show an ability to learn from mistakes.

Did I ever tell you what the definition of spergery is?
1680027420973.png

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I'm just saying, my brain has developed a toggle that blurs out 99% of vtuber content and commentary that isn't Hololive, and I'm much happier and stress free.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Her left arm is so pale, I thought she was wearing a full length white glove for a moment. Damn, get some sun, Keeki.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Game crashed on her during a cutscene too, during the car crash ironically. Loving the slow scripted pans to show the grim reality of a post apocaliptic low details landscape
More like the grim reality of a post-2014 Sony exclusive amirite fellow gaymers?

:gunpeko:

edit: It crashed again. Nevermind, Tess turned on a flashlight and the game decided to generate all of the shaders for the light there, instead of pre-loading them or something.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS finishing(?) Megaman Zero tonight. I'm still behind on the last Megaman stream, I caught most of the last 5 hours, but not the first 3.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
So what ever happened with the Yukoschizo arc? The boobros forgave Yuko for getting blacked? I expected more spergery from JIDF :(

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Her left arm is so pale, I thought she was wearing a full length white glove for a moment. Damn, get some sun, Keeki.
She has two colours, white or cooked lobster.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS finishing(?) Megaman Zero tonight. I'm still behind on the last Megaman stream, I caught most of the last 5 hours, but not the first 3.

Ah, I see she is starting the stream at bad hours again. Guess I am missing another one of my favorites. No idea where she got to either, cuz I only saw 2 hours of her 8 hour stream.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
So what ever happened with the Yukoschizo arc? The boobros forgave Yuko for getting blacked? I expected more spergery from JIDF :(
She's drawing with Sleepy right now; hopefully the boocucks can wait to innundate Rye Yurei until after the stream. Sleepy doesn't need to be caught up in the schizo coomwave.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Ah, I see she is starting the stream at bad hours again. Guess I am missing another one of my favorites. No idea where she got to either, cuz I only saw 2 hours of her 8 hour stream.
Yeah, DST has completely fucked my ability to watch her whole streams. I wonder if this will be a repeat of last time and I wake up to a 9 hour vod...

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be playing with Live2D as an animation tool

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Feel free to continue posting Keeki's swimsuit photos guys, we need as much reference material as possible to be sure that other photo's fake, right? :smugpipi:

That's my point entirely, though. A tangible barrier against doing whatever the fuck she wanted made her creative and gave her actual pushback. Now that she's in VHoeShow she has nothing to fight against. She can do a tits-out stream and nobody cares. She can whore her model out with explicit outfits and nobody cares. Why? Because there are no standards, nothing to push against. She can just do it, and have it be an empty, hollow, token effort to avoid irrelevancy via pandering instead of a glorious stand against management that pushed the boundaries and established new precedent.
Honestly, this. I also feel like skirting the line has more of an appeal than explicitly crossing it, and being in Hololive allowed that dynamic to thrive. As Coco I don't think she did anything I'd consider extreme in a general setting, but hearing her occasionally break the "rules" knowing she was in an idol company would make you raise an eyebrow from time to time which was funny.

Without that context, making crude or provocative jokes has no impact. Every independent Twitch streamer does that.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
These later times are better for me. Converting my time to JP time, I usually work from 4 am to 3 pm. So when she starts at noon I only miss the first ~3 hours, and she's pretty much guaranteed to go well beyond that. When she started earlier that was just more time streaming while I was still at work.
You guys only have to skip out on sleep, I can't skip out on work!
Edit: Heck, I even had to skip out on sleep that last megaman stream, I was watching until 6 am when I normally sleep around 3 or 4 am.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom