Dread Father
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Gura wants to do a Cool Math Games stream and I’m all for it

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Got on the bus to jump over here late can I get an exhaustive run down on why you hate Rie so passionatly ?
Do your reps newfag!
but nobody is going to go through all those pages, especially not for a Rie anti.
Superduper's hatred or Rie is unexplainable, as many of us had mild annoyance (at some tweets she's made with certain annoying vtubers/vtweeters, particular one vtweeter on her alt account who was expressing something anti-Pippa) but this came and passed an nobody really cares. But who is Superduper?
Superduper claims to have been a /pcg and /vt regular and this is the background of posting culture they come from. Superduper claims to be a Doremu (and will criticize you for not supporting Remi enough) however he uses a grey alt account to chat in her chat. Superduper fallows and pushes several FlaVR vtubers.
Superduper posted a link to a linkedin that was possibly Rie's after there was discusion of Rie's alt account names (she has flashed them on stream at least twice), images of an attractive asian girl were on a personal site attached to this linkedin. Some days later the images appeared on /vt and later the personal site was removed. This led us to assume that the pics and LinkedIn were really Rie. However, an alternate explanation would be that Superduper is Rie and the pictures were a plant after Rie (Superduper) realized we were not forgetting about the account names and would eventually dig deeper. Rie/Superduper simply made the site, self doxxed and then removed the site/pics after it was leaked on /vt, even going as far as to make one of the pics their PFP.
Other notable Events:
Superduper gets a shoutout from Rie
Wow, amazing value for $5, I got SuperDuper a shoutout (about 19:30 in the stream).

"superduper, superschmooper, superpooper", *Rie laughs*. 'superpooper. You're a worm. You are a mere ant beneath my feet."

Thanks, Rie. Very cool.
View attachment 15778
@superduper

I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of getting into fucked--up-on-allergy-meds Rie :medsmoremeds:
Superduper gets a shoutout from an AI generator Rie is using that doesn't take prompts so this is truly a strange event....
So there you go, is Superduper just Rie? Or is Superduper just Rie's biggest fan?

chihirogumi

PLEASE tell me this is going to lead to Pippa and/or Lia doing followup streams on Chris
I have a feeling now that he's been released, Chris will get trolled into becoming a vtuber after all. Pippa x Chris-chan collab. More likely than you think.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
This way we could avoid getting more imposters such as @John Vtuber (Rin) or @superduper (Rie) promoting themselves here. Also think about that sweet jewish money!
The obvious conclusion is that Nolan reproduces through binary fission. Saturating the environment with more Nolans. All of them watching. Clapping. Cheering. Obsessively watching every minute of every stream.
Just to be clear so I can act accordingly, are we all Vtuber alts or are we all Nolan?

Possiby the most lonely way to stream. Unlisted, no chat and no sound. 300+ people watching just cause.
If only Namie would do this...

Yes, I think it's still doxxing, even if nobody cares anymore. I don't think her brother had to do that, and I think her brother probably shouldn't have done it. I guess it is kind of a weird situation in the end.
Yeah, I don't think the family wants to deal with complete strangers showing up, even if they are well meaning.

Fauna's asmr usually are scripted roleplays with a theme or non verbal, she never did boyfriend/husband stuff
Fauna is mom experience. Moms are married and get railed, so that's perfectly acceptable. They just don't mention it in front of the kids, and neither does Fauna.

And if any saplings try to eavesdrop, they get spanked.
While these statements are true (though Fauna would be the first to say she's not a mommy), I feel like there's SOME intimacy with her ASMR content. She obviously knows how far she wants to go (and it's no where close to "GFE"), but it's not just straight triggers. 'Put your head on my lap', 'Heartbeat listening', even 'blowing wind in your ear' (which is a cornerstone of her ASMR) creates the atmosphere of just her and the listener together. Just speaking for myself, but if I think about it too hard, then I'll get this weird sort of feeling/disconnect from having 'teh knaledge' while listening to her content. Hasn't stopped me from enjoying it though; Fauna's good and keeps getting better with more experience. I don't know what the fuck I'm saying anymore; still processing the last vestiges of 4th FES feels.

Personally, I would say IRyS is closer to GFE, in-general, casually during streams. It is just impossible to take her seriously at all, though, because of how goofy she is with it.
>Kiara always tells us her mood for the day
>We basically knows what she has for dinner most days
>Updates us across 2 twitter accounts
In this medium, Parasocial has to be the true GFE.

Bae and Watame did some pottery together (EN subs OK)

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Superduper's hatred or Rie is unexplainable, as many of us had mild annoyance (at some tweets she's made with certain annoying vtubers/vtweeters, particular one vtweeter on her alt account who was expressing something anti-Pippa) but this came and passed an nobody really cares. But who is Superduper?
Superduper claims to have been a /pcg and /vt regular and this is the background of posting culture they come from. Superduper claims to be a Doremu (and will criticize you for not supporting Remi enough) however he uses a grey alt account to chat in her chat. Superduper fallows and pushes several FlaVR vtubers.
Superduper posted a link to a linkedin that was possibly Rie's after there was discusion of Rie's alt account names (she has flashed them on stream at least twice), images of an attractive asian girl were on a personal site attached to this linkedin. Some days later the images appeared on /vt and later the personal site was removed. This led us to assume that the pics and LinkedIn were really Rie. However, an alternate explanation would be that Superduper is Rie and the pictures were a plant after Rie (Superduper) realized we were not forgetting about the account names and would eventually dig deeper. Rie/Superduper simply made the site, self doxxed and then removed the site/pics after it was leaked on /vt, even going as far as to make one of the pics their PFP.
Other notable Events:

Superduper gets a shoutout from an AI generator Rie is using that doesn't take prompts so this is truly a strange event....

So there you go, is Superduper just Rie? Or is Superduper just Rie's biggest fan?
Damn, you really had to prove me wrong there (or you just have amazing memory.)
Still, respect. And @superduper I am a big fan of your content! Not sure why you gotta bring yourself down on here though. You're doing great!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
With him being out on bail, there is now a non-zero percent chance that Chris-Chan will take up a VTuber model

Please look forward to it

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Other notable Events:

You should let the newfags come to their own conclusions rather than spoonfeed them with tainted information that will skew their judgement to reflect an inaccurate portrayal of what I am. "Superduper is just Rie's biggest fan", "Superduper is just Rie himself" this is horse hockey and you know it! @Moth Enjoyer V2 if you read this message, be aware that @Titanosaurus has a clear motive for slandering my good name, as I have on countless occasions called him out for unsavory things such as lack of loyalty to Wemi despite claiming to be a fan of hers! He even has the gall to claim Remi's voice is fake without substantial evidence to back it up. And do you know why he does this? It's because he actually hates Remi and is just trying to get in her good graces because he KNOWS she reads this thread! He intends to make the betrayal hurt her even more! Ask anyone here and you'll see I speak the truth about this matter. Lastly, I will be taking action against this evildoer in an attempt to bring justice for those he has harmed or intends to harm eventually!

I rest my case.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Idly curious; anyone know what Rei's timezone is?

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
With him being out on bail, there is now a non-zero percent chance that Chris-Chan will take up a VTuber model

I can finally simp for chris chan

niggaphil

In Lia and Airi Maple Story Stream,
Airi: Do you know Maple Story come out at 2003?
Lia: Maple Story is older than me

Lia, learn to maintain your OpSec please

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Idly curious; anyone know what Rei's timezone is?
She is Australian but that's the most I know. I don't really watch her streams anymore so I don't know about any precise time yabs like showing her time during stream.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You should let the newfags come to their own conclusions rather than spoonfeed them with tainted information that will skew their judgement to reflect an inaccurate portrayal of what I am. "Superduper is just Rie's biggest fan", "Superduper is just Rie himself" this is horse hockey and you know it! @Moth Enjoyer V2 if you read this message, be aware that @Titanosaurus has a clear motive for slandering my good name, as I have on countless occasions called him out for unsavory things such as lack of loyalty to Wemi despite claiming to be a fan of hers! He even has the gall to claim Remi's voice is fake without substantial evidence to back it up. And do you know why he does this? It's because he actually hates Remi and is just trying to get in her good graces because he KNOWS she reads this thread! He intends to make the betrayal hurt her even more! Ask anyone here and you'll see I speak the truth about this matter. Lastly, I will be taking action against this evildoer in an attempt to bring justice to those he has harmed or intends to harm eventually!

I rest my case.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

So this was a tease of Calli's 2 million wish: Sheriff Calli outfit.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Bae doesn't count because she's visibly cringing when she does it. She's got some prerecorded stuff, but she usually regrets it and talks shit about it later.
Your honor, you don't understand, I'm not gay. I only had sex with that man ironically. :smugrys:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

I'm going to take the opposite side of this bet and say Chris will claim that vtubing is digital toonface that he opposes because the merge is coming and the characters from alternate realities will be offended.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
(Sorry if this has been posted already, skimmed and didn't see but i may have missed it.)
1679975168089.png
(Twitter)
I just thought this was a really funny image.
FsJtaXDX0AAqBc1.jpg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina just Clock blocked us

Something is on the screen in right corner that she doesn't want us to see, but I think the timer is obscuring it, probably just her general SOCA area but still funny.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Shiina just Clock blocked us

View attachment 17944
Something is on the screen in right corner that she doesn't want us to see, but I think the timer is obscuring it, probably just her general SOCA area but still funny.
Worked for Musk, doesn't have VPN running and a separate system sign in for her streaming profile. I swear, women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom