(He's Nolan Crush)
Gura mentioned MLP, ooh nice

LMAO, she just got 1 guy’d

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Say whatever you want about Hakka but at least he isnt fucking Zilverk or Nimu,the later used to be respectable when she started in 2020 with a game focused content (also she cited Otogibara Era and Nijisanji as her main inspirations) in February but the fame quickly got to her head and she harassed a new vtuber starting her downfall,nowadays she still creates content and sadly (still) is one of the biggest ES vtubers but she survives alone of her friendship with other Normie ES Youtubers(also some coomers since she did a IRL stream)

I did not expect her to look like that.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Rrat poster here, does Chibidoki absolutely HATE Pipkin Pippa?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Sena trying to see how much she can get away with.

1679966553862.png

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Airless

Active lurker
When did youtube add this feature?
newfeature.png

I think that is just for recording her Birthday Live, though. @Horo7509 posted that Ina said she was going back to record her's shortly and Gura's birthday is a month after her's.
To add credence to that, she didn't want to specify when but she said it was going to be awhile until she went back. Her birthday or EN Connect are my guesses

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena just mentioned Null on her Terry stream, can this brown woman get any more based?????????????????????
cool glasses sana.jpg

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Once you've got your fill of Gura playing Minecraft, you can check out Mori playing Resident Evil 4 in about 50 minutes from now. It's almost like it's 2020 again:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Mint is playing Bloodborne for the first time.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Once you've got your fill of Gura playing Minecraft, you can check out Mori playing Resident Evil 4 in about 50 minutes from now. It's almost like it's 2020 again:

Too bad perms are retarded and Gura doesn't want to play it thanks to that. No supas, have to block screen for puzzles, and has to be age-restricted.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Latinos are like SEAmonkeys but influenced by the US and spain rather than china. Most latinos who watch vtubers already speak english and those are the more well-behaved ones who understand western internet culture, if you pandered to the spanish-only indios then you'd get a bunch of fucking apes who can't control their coom and autistic tendencies. Tbh at this point I would just get a bunch of ESLs that speak french, spanish, russian, italian, SEAlanguages and portuguese and just make Hololive International.
100% this. It'd be like having a bunch of henri's as a fanbase. Only with more ¡jajajajaja!
Rrat poster here, does Chibidoki absolutely HATE Pipkin Pippa?

Chibidoki probably just hates some random sperg @ing her for no apparent reason.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Too bad perms are retarded and Gura doesn't want to play it thanks to that. No supas, have to block screen for puzzles, and has to be age-restricted.
1. normal
2. Wait wtf kind of rule is that?
3. Are you fucking kidding me?

RiverBear

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Shiina doing a guerilla stream soon:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Cute A.I. vtuber sings Pippa the Rippa:

Edit: Speaking of Pippa, she thinks when black people get gifted shoes they should be tied together and thrown onto a power line. Cancel her!

Last edited:

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom