"You know you're eating good when you search up the effects of botulism prior"Sava Safari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Can you people please try and keep your desires in check and get healthy crushes on good oshis who talk about piss rice as god intended.

Nabeshin

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Can you people please try and keep your desires in check and get healthy crushes on good oshis who talk about piss rice as god intended.
At this point that's just not happening. Better get that chamber ready Pritler, it'll come in handy soon enough.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Most accurate vt post. I still can't watch Hakka without feeling some sort of internal disgust lmao.
Same here compa. Every time he speaks spanish i cringe and want to die right then and there.
Real Housewives of Hololive.

I could definitely see the corporate interest though given mouse's success but i can't help but feels shes a legendary one in a million exception living in a bubble most of her life presumably means no ones holding a grudge from when she was 3 and sat on their sandcastle

I hope it's at least semi true the popcorn just does not taste as good without a show and if they somehow manage to get a handful of talents that are not trying to craft shivs made out of words and spite well finally have more extroverts for Kiara it's a win win.
Isn't Reimu Colombian or something? And Scarle a US-hispanic of some kind? I don't watch either particularly, but it seems like there's more than one who isn't a total disaster....
Both mouse and scarle are basically just americans, neither of them is full-on latino autism.

Latinos are like SEAmonkeys but influenced by the US and spain rather than china. Most latinos who watch vtubers already speak english and those are the more well-behaved ones who understand western internet culture, if you pandered to the spanish-only indios then you'd get a bunch of fucking apes who can't control their coom and autistic tendencies. Tbh at this point I would just get a bunch of ESLs that speak french, spanish, russian, italian, SEAlanguages and portuguese and just make Hololive International.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Stop being a femboy and just go for it.
I think the joke is he used the word piss considering the context of your tweet.

niggaphil

I remember thinking about this on this stream. At the timestamp (37:23) she's talking about parent-teacher conferences when she was in school and how there was some concern because she drew her 5's backwards. Later at 39:20 she says she had a very high reading level but also had a tendency to write things backwards.

I guess reading, writing, or speaking backward is a kind of talent? The Glow in the dark Yamanbas are extremely interested in it because it could reveal secret messages

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Gura on at her standard time tonight, likely joined by Fauna. 3 shark streams in 4 days feels a bit strange now.

None of the issues of today matter anymore, now that my oshi is streaming

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

Fair enough, but I'm thinking more of the ones who take themselves very seriously and are prone to actual anxiety and depression episodes.

I'm not into feeding or feet, but when she stands up I have the urge to hug :shiinastare: :pekomusliml:
And that skin tone is delicious.
she's maybe tanned at best. the japanese in okinawa are darker.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
In about 25 minutes, Sena will be talking about Terry Davis, and hopefully will be playing around with TempleOS herself on a potato PC she has:

1679963630016.png
(Twitter)

Screenshot_20210905-092740_YouTube.jpg
This clip in particular is inspiring to me. It makes me value everyone i find who is virtuous and good in the various niches of the internet doing good works in their own unique way:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
“toothpaste makes me nauseous”
-Gura
“I could run around naked in the server and no one would know”
:pikaWUT:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
People have been jumping the line for Sleepys merch

Archive

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Got on the bus to jump over here late can I get an exhaustive run down on why you hate Rie so passionatly ?
Do your reps newfag!
From a previous time Rinmama invaded Lia's stream:
See that's the thing, she doesn't like Rie as a streamer, she just thinks the model art looks better. And I agree her model is pretty top tier, it's probably the only reason people watch her shitty streams.

On SlaVR news, Rosalind had her Google account (and consequently her YouTube) suspended. She was able to get it back at least.

Also her debut is gonna come eventually so keep your eyes out for that!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Same here compa. Every time he speaks spanish i cringe and want to die right then and there.
Say whatever you want about Hakka but at least he isnt fucking Zilverk or Nimu,the later used to be respectable when she started in 2020 with a game focused content (also she cited Otogibara Era and Nijisanji as her main inspirations) in February but the fame quickly got to her head and she harassed a new vtuber starting her downfall,nowadays she still creates content and sadly (still) is one of the biggest ES vtubers but she survives alone of her friendship with other Normie ES Youtubers(also some coomers since she did a IRL stream)

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom