"To be fat in Mexico, at least you're eating nice food; To get fat off junk food in America... is just sad"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
If they're really considering opening a spic branch hololive is gonna have to pull out some absolute godtier talent scouting to avoid the absolute minefield that is hiring latina bitches. It's very likely they will end up picking up cosplayers, there's a lot of them and they already stream to a bunch of simps or they'll get people who do VA but most of them are garbage at it. The pool of latinas that make content online is just cosplayers, vloggers, makeup and DIY and a lot of them are prone to nuclear drama, I heard of a vlogger who went to prison for a while because she got into a spat with some bitch online and she leaked her nudes or something as revenge but those nudes were when she was a minor. Imagine hiring someone like her.

Money wise there has been a bit of a shift from pirating everything because most of the people who liked anime grew to have stable jobs, I know plenty of fucks who turned into consoomers when they got a job. As long as they get some cutesy girls that play along it will profitable because at this point the Hololive brand is gonna do 90% of the lifting, well, it will profitable until it implodes from within.
Real Housewives of Hololive.

I could definitely see the corporate interest though given mouse's success but i can't help but feels shes a legendary one in a million exception living in a bubble most of her life presumably means no ones holding a grudge from when she was 3 and sat on their sandcastle

I hope it's at least semi true the popcorn just does not taste as good without a show and if they somehow manage to get a handful of talents that are not trying to craft shivs made out of words and spite well finally have more extroverts for Kiara it's a win win.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Rinmama has invaded the Lia stream and said as much as she likes having the Lia cutout that nobody was able to buy, she wanted the Rie cutout instead.

RINMAMA CONFIRMED FOR BEING A BITO!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Just teach some nice Chinese women Spanish for HoloESL.... or poach them....

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rinmama has invaded the Lia stream and said as much as she likes having the Lia cutout that nobody was able to buy, she wanted the Rie cutout instead.

From a previous time Rinmama invaded Lia's stream:
Rinmama's favourite Vtuber is Pippa. Second is Yuri, third is Lumi.

Lol.

Lmao, even.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Isn't Reimu Colombian or something? And Scarle a US-hispanic of some kind? I don't watch either particularly, but it seems like there's more than one who isn't a total disaster....

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
Isn't Reimu Colombian or something? And Scarle a US-hispanic of some kind? I don't watch either particularly, but it seems like there's more than one who isn't a total disaster....
Reimu is Colombian, yes. Scarle is half-Mexican half-Filipino.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Honestly yeah people once again are exaggerating, it doesn't matter if their spic or not the there crazy drama whore in every language as long as their tardwraggler actually tardwraggle and the girl get told very clearly to just do their job and behave, this will go as normal, people where doomposting before HoloEn debut that they all would be nothing but twitch Ethots that bring all the western drama into the hololive and it was fine.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

I only now see that Rinmama has TASTE. Shame on me.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Honestly yeah people once again are exaggerating, it doesn't matter if their spic or not the there crazy drama whore in every language as long as their tardwraggler actually tardwraggle and the girl get told very clearly to just do their job and behave, this will go as normal, people where doomposting before HoloEn debut that they all would be nothing but twitch Ethots that bring all the western drama into the hololive and it was fine.
Exaggerating sure because it's funny.

Also I seem to recall Reimu having issues with Enna early on (which they both grew out of and are apparently friends now)

And just to be entirly clear I am exaggerating because i find it funny I think Hololive of all the talent companies out there probably has the best track record when it comes to groups at least from what ive seen they even trusted Fubuki to bring in Gamers which turned out to be a stroke of accidental brilliance giving us Korone and Okayu

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sawas doin a zatsu tonight
Archive

Last edited:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
If they're really considering opening a spic branch hololive is gonna have to pull out some absolute godtier talent scouting to avoid the absolute minefield that is hiring latina bitches. It's very likely they will end up picking up cosplayers, there's a lot of them and they already stream to a bunch of simps or they'll get people who do VA but most of them are garbage at it. The pool of latinas that make content online is just cosplayers, vloggers, makeup and DIY and a lot of them are prone to nuclear drama, I heard of a vlogger who went to prison for a while because she got into a spat with some bitch online and she leaked her nudes or something as revenge but those nudes were when she was a minor. Imagine hiring someone like her.

Money wise there has been a bit of a shift from pirating everything because most of the people who liked anime grew to have stable jobs, I know plenty of fucks who turned into consoomers when they got a job. As long as they get some cutesy girls that play along it will profitable because at this point the Hololive brand is gonna do 90% of the lifting, well, it will profitable until it implodes from within.
Well, they survived Hololive CN....

GOTBB

Kaela Cover Premier! Has subtitles.
365 Nichi no Kamihikouki (365日の紙飛行機; 365 Days of Paper Airplanes) by AKB48
:sanasmile:

I am a sap for her calm cool chats and earnestness.
I cried on first listen. I did not expect this.

A few people have already posted Kaela's multiple anniversary streams, (yet another one live now) but I'd just like to add if you haven't already, give her a try.
I never thought I'd watch any of the ID tubers, but ended up checking her out as she was one of the only Holos live at the time. and was pleasantly surprised. Easy listening/watching and hearing her say "get some help" is always nice. Also those rrrolling Rs.
Top Tier 'tuber!

Nabeshin

mpv-shot0003.jpgmpv-shot0002.jpgmpv-shot0001.jpgmpv-shot0006.jpg

Caramel Idol Feets collection

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
If Lia didn't want to feel personally attacked, she probably should have picked a different stream topic.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Hey guys, can YOU find the racial slur Lia had up on stream for five minutes?
1679961349241.png

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
As a fellow Ñ, Imma gonna say it.
Latin internet culture is very heavily into Simpsons memes and Dragon Ball memes, and if their talents can't tap into that they're gonna flop.
They're gonna be filtered harb by management before Simpsonposting on Twitter.

OTOH, I'd love to see Vesper going ham with a latin talent about the Simpsons (because of all the Arriaga 2 posting that happens in his chat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom