"What does 'impregnable' mean? Does it mean you can't get it pregnant? Oooooh!!! It means you can't get through it"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Only Arknights have good lore.
>arknigs
>good lore
Inshallah, I'd rather get a taste of my own shoe than read more of that melodramatic drivel.

Since 10th edition 40k is coming out and it's getting talked about, I wonder if GW will get any chuubas to run mark-oh who am I kidding, GW is run by a bunch of retarded dinosaurs, there's no way Lumi gets paid to dork out.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Let's test my theory.

Here we go, 40 total shorts, first short posted June 2021....

Yeah she's not doing Shorts. They're not supposed to be put out on the YouTube Essayist eschedule of once a blue moon, they're SHORTS.

It doesn't need to be crazy one every day like Rin and the rest of heebcorp, but it does need to be relatively often. A number I pull out of the air would be I'd say at least one short per week.
Rin has almost 100K subs, pushes out lots of shorts and gets 200-300 CCV on a livestream. Tenma has almost 100K subs, doesn't give a shit about shorts and gets around 1000 CCV on a livestream. I dare say that Tenma's getting much more donos too.

It's good for Rin that she's got the amount of subs she has from her work, especially in such a short time, but there is little, if any, translation to her streams or donos.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Looks like the RE4 shit got sorted out.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Arachnophobia?
My friend has that, I can't even show half-spider girls to him...
I had a weeb colleague back in the day who was severely arachnophobic (literal-panic-attacks level), but had hots for spider girls. He believed that fucking Rachnera from Monster Musume IRL would actually cure his phobia.

paul

Early Adopter
This is canon now
FsCGcn4aIAcI9yy.jpg

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Marine is going to reveal a new outfit in the end of the month

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
It is time to grift for that jewish gold!!
I am once more asking for members of this forum to be allowed to buy or apply self-serve banner ads. The process could be ultra rudimentary with users simply sending @The Proctor a dm with a links, message, image or a short vid, which he will feature, if he deems them kosher bosher. In return said user would have to buy 10 prescription and it will be featured for a week or something. This way we could avoid getting more imposters such as @John Vtuber (Rin) or @superduper (Rie) promoting themselves here. Also think about that sweet jewish money!

I'm working on it.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
@Sithis your wife's up kinda late... or early?

Screenshot_20230325-091030-131.png
She's a strange woman with strange hours, but hey we gotta keep the cash flowing in somehow. At least she doesn't snore too loud.
(I think she's still working in veterinary medicine so she might just be streaming earlier some days to do that, or it might be due to some of her viewers being from her own time zone so she tries to stream for them sometimes as well)

BEEG Booba Fishing

I had a weeb colleague back in the day who was severely arachnophobic (literal-panic-attacks level), but had hots for spider girls. He believed that fucking Rachnera from Monster Musume IRL would actually cure his phobia.
'fucking' as in the expletive or the verb?

To be honest Rachnera is best girl I can relate, to an extent. I'm fairly afraid of arachnids and bugs in general but with a cartoony/non-realistic enough artstyle they get more bearable to look at, even cute.

Stunned But Dumb

Pikamee and Rikudou are having a collab

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
'fucking' as in the expletive or the verb?

To be honest Rachnera is best girl I can relate, to an extent. I'm fairly afraid of arachnids and bugs in general but with a cartoony/non-realistic enough artstyle they get more bearable to look at, even cute.
He read somewhere about psychologists curing "critter" phobias by suddenly exposing people to the source of their fear, i.e. putting a big, hairy spider on your shoulder without warning. Then your brain supposedly realizes that nothing bad happened to you and as a result it becomes easier to suppress phobic freakouts in the future. As a weeb he came to the conclusion that mating with an anime human-spider hybrid would have the same effect.

Mehk

Niji Ex-ID Etna Crimson english karaoke....I do wonder what type of songs she'll go with.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Rin has almost 100K subs, pushes out lots of shorts and gets 200-300 CCV on a livestream. Tenma has almost 100K subs, doesn't give a shit about shorts and gets around 1000 CCV on a livestream. I dare say that Tenma's getting much more donos too.

It's good for Rin that she's got the amount of subs she has from her work, especially in such a short time, but there is little, if any, translation to her streams or donos.
Rin has had more that 200-300 average cv since a while ago, if anything she is getting close to breaking the 4 view barrier with one of her most recent stream having 900
Screenshot_20230325_070819_Brave.jpg
Honestly if I agree that not all the grow from shorts will translate to live viewers ultimately the person that does shorts will do better that the one that doesn't, assuming the same conditions and time, and people that don't want to admit it are again people who really don't want to have to do shorts.

Last edited:

Limkin

Most sponsors are only going to look at subcount, same with event organizers. This might not be as relevant for older company like Phase Connect, but for newer one that also burns money like charcoal just being recognized as "big" and invited to events and getting sponsorships is probably sufficient enough, even if it doesn't generate more viewers. If it doesn't work in the long run other companies will use it as an example, but being Tenma and saying it doesn't do anything good without even trying is just an excuse

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Inspite of her previous take on shorts Tenma posted this sick flip

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
It's Zeta's anniversary. Time flies.

Ollie ended her karaoke and sent Zeta a zombie arm asset to give her non-consensual headpats.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Marimari has a marathon stream tonight here are the incentives so far

Archive
20230325_090532.jpg

The pank call and qvc purchase interest me.

RiverBear

Looks like the RE4 shit got sorted out.

Watch as they are only allowed to play the Japanese version and no showing the ending

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I don't know if anyone posted this /vt/ post from about a week ago before, but I stumbled upon it, and you need to take a gander at advanced schizophrenia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom