"Being outside is like a debuff. You get the DOT ticks until you can get home"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Not-Username

Wisema

Screenshot_20230325-101557~2.png

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Fuck you with your gacha shit, here's Amiya giving you hugs

spider hug
spiderhug.gif

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I was using it as an excuse to shitpost on Rie not talk about shitty gatchas. This is in no way my fault!
You started it with that Granblue Fantasy tweet! I only played Final Fantasy Record Keeper and that died like a year ago, so I am free from gacha games for now.
There you go pink woman, ruining everything again! And no I will not help you play gatcha games!! Hope you don't get in trouble for showboating your company character, but it's your business.

It's like she feels my menhera surge at this hour and just knows she needs to sooth me:faunacry:
She's probably right, but it's hard no for sure how helpful the subs are. For instance Shiina is getting steady growth and also puts out consistent (and good) shorts and has a raising CCV overall. But it could also just that she's streaming mostly consistently at a decent time and picking up viewers naturally. It sure looks good to get a big explosion like Rin though. But then again I have to admit I've hardly watched her stream even though I watch her shorts.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Mumei rebroadcast karaokes

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Apparently if you are playing RE4 remake on stream, you have to hide the screen when solving puzzles, if anyone here has been watching a corpo chuuba, can you confirm this?.
Smidge late on my end, but Koyori was doing this yesterday and continued in the stream today. Just made her model big and in the middle of the screen to cover most the focus. Took me a couple of puzzles to figure out what weird Japtism was probably at work. Kind of like what a few of them did for the ending of RE8. I recall seeing a couple mute and block most the screen I'm pretty sure. Compared to RE2R which seemed to have a full screen black out. Capcom's really fucking weird like that.

I haven't caught anyone else bigger corpo going at it though and I 'm not sure if anyone of them have it planned or scheduled either so I don't have anyone set up to compare.
Edit: I was going to post a stream with a time stamp as an example, but youtube's gay and won't let it play cause age restricted.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Fauna dislikes vegans who force it upon others, so you'll be safe.
Well, if she's your mommy who cooks for you, guess what you'll be eating. That's a trap as well since I observed some of my friends who dated/married vegans. At first they will cook/order food separately, then finances/convenience gets in the way and there have to be a compromise and the vegan is definitely not compromising.
Chii-chan and Laplus collabed for the first time in preparation for the Apex Vsaikyo tournament and they have great chemistry together. Two kusogakis causing chaos around each other, one's a chuuni and the other is a gaming addict. Here's Chii-chan saying "YES MY DARK".
View attachment 17577

Waiting for the interaction with Sumire. Strange timing for her to take her break very close to VSaikyo. There's a funny bit during their stream together where Chihiro berated La+ for getting hungry and trying to find food only to get food herself.

MaiR zatsu at 7PM JST, will be talking about tomorrow's Shout My Live V where she will also debut a new 3D outfit and about the 30 second teaser to her sixth single at 8PM JST (full version next week).

Here's a teaser for her new outfit.
MaiR SMLV.jpg

She will also be a guest on 9 (solo) and 16 April (with Rikka) on NHK's Vtuber Radio where Suisei is one of the MCs. Hope to see some music interaction between the star and the comet in the near future.

Here's tomorrow's stream for Shout My Live V, 8PM JST. Do come and watch.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I have yet to see anyone post this bastardization of Pippa here, so I will! This is hot topic California Pipkin Pippa.

Edit: Fuck apparently late posting here

Last edited:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Aviel's out with another Idol Corp newsletter. And in particular, this one's good because it focuses on something we've discussed quite a bit - advertising.
It is time to grift for that jewish gold!!
I am once more asking for members of this forum to be allowed to buy or apply self-serve banner ads. The process could be ultra rudimentary with users simply sending @The Proctor a dm with a links, message, image or a short vid, which he will feature, if he deems them kosher bosher. In return said user would have to buy 10 prescription and it will be featured for a week or something. This way we could avoid getting more imposters such as @John Vtuber (Rin) or @superduper (Rie) promoting themselves here. Also think about that sweet jewish money!

Last edited:

Limkin

How do you think the shippers who are also unicorns would react if the girls were actually romantically involved? Would they play some mental gymnastics to somehow find that it's ok since it's not with a male still?
Not sure about shipper part, but Elira's unicorns were trying to start shit in Pomu's prechat for her "I am pretending to be on a date with Elira" stream. So they clearly feel threatened by the fairy, at least Elira was quick to step down on their throat and told them to fuck off and that she is ok with this kind of streams. It takes to be special to openly shittalk your oshi's friend though

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia is looking to promote clippers on her channel:

I don't know if there's anyone that specifically clips Lia (and I fear for that person's sanity if they do exist), but it could be a good opportunity to the variety clippers that include Lia in their content.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
View attachment 17569
I'm gonna be real with you Ina I ain't watching no fucking dub. Catch me on gogoanime9.tv with those pirated crunchyroll subs
Maybe she’ll be back to streaming soon. She said there were games she wanted to play this weekend. Including with others
Guras streaming schedule or lack thereof reminds me of that episode of spongebob where he goes to work at the chumbucket and plankton is trying to motivate him to work and spongebob just says "I don't feel like it" every time.

A

A

Was going to add more spoilers but I couldn't think of more inneundos/warnings to add, looks like she did it on Twitter instead of Youtube. Honestly didn't see that one coming.

Untitled.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Lia is looking to promote clippers on her channel:

I don't know if there's anyone that specifically clips Lia (and I fear for that person's sanity if they do exist), but it could be a good opportunity to the variety clippers that include Lia in their content.

There is a channel called 2views and sad girls:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I have yet to see anyone post this bastardization of Pippa here, so I will! This is hot topic California Pipkin Pippa.

Imagine not reading every single post and not looking under every single spoiler:

First time imagepost
Hope it works

Kiwi? What do you mean? I don't get it. Oh well, it's not important. But light mode, bro? Really?
Light mode users might have sad reasons:

I'm very much a noob on WH40K, is this a random Raven Guard or is he someone famous?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'm very much a noob on WH40K, is this a random Raven Guard or is he someone famous?
That would be Vulkan Primarch of the Salamanders Chapter specifically this is If The Emperor Had A Text To Speech Device in which it depicts the events following an installation of a text to speech device in the emperors throne so he can complain about everything wrong with 40k.
in TTS Vulkan decides "booping" a Barker Toad is a great idea said Barker Toads have a detonation radius measured in miles given that Vulkan is a Perpetual death is a small price to pay for petting the small cute thing.

Levels of autistic touching nolan has yet to reach but aspires to one day im sure.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I thought Horny Fauna backed out of her TOS breaking YT stream for Friday but she just posted it on her horny Twitter account instead. Maybe she always meant to do that and I just misunderstood. Anyways...coomers rejoice, your coom queen followed through.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Fuck you with your gacha shit, here's Amiya giving you hugs

Twitter, what the fuck about a cute spider video is 'sensitive content' for you?
>arknigs
>good lore
Inshallah, I'd rather get a taste of my own shoe than read more of that melodramatic drivel.

Since 10th edition 40k is coming out and it's getting talked about, I wonder if GW will get any chuubas to run mark-oh who am I kidding, GW is run by a bunch of retarded dinosaurs, there's no way Lumi gets paid to dork out.
Stringstorm tried to get into the vchuuba market with his own microcorp, at least.

Last edited:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Wisema

Anyone who tells you "Shorts Meta Is A Meme" isn't making Shorts, or only made one or two then quit.
Let's test my theory.

Here we go, 40 total shorts, first short posted June 2021....

Yeah she's not doing Shorts. They're not supposed to be put out on the YouTube Essayist eschedule of once a blue moon, they're SHORTS.

It doesn't need to be crazy one every day like Rin and the rest of heebcorp, but it does need to be relatively often. A number I pull out of the air would be I'd say at least one short per week.

MOTIVATED

Twitter, what the fuck about a cute spider video is 'sensitive content' for you?
Arachnophobia?
My friend has that, I can't even show half-spider girls to him...
I had a weeb colleague back in the day who was severely arachnophobic (literal-panic-attacks level), but had hots for spider girls. He believed that fucking Rachnera from Monster Musume IRL would actually cure his phobia.
Said friend is a weeb too, but he got angry when I showed him Rachnera. :whatastory:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom