"Is it just me, or have race relations gotten worse?"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
The more shit I see the jew corp throw into the ring really makes me feel this is some jew scam or he's trying boost the company to sell it to some drunk saudi so he can fuck off into the sunset. I don't really want it to be a scam because I like the girls but I seriously find it hard to believe anyone legit would burn that much cash in the hopes of being the next hololive/niji, not even sony burned that much cash in their chuubas.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
He may have talked with someone before they joined Holo? The horrors....
that's not talking again assuming these are true he still has a video of it up and all but said "hey this is mumei's or fauna's past life" I think being pissed is a reasonable reaction not like im going to to twitter war over it.

you don't op breech to the vermintide. so yeah im mad.
Edit: did i fall into a parallel dimension or do you guys legit think im gonna Nolan it?

idolfan

The more shit I see the jew corp throw into the ring really makes me feel this is some jew scam or he's trying boost the company to sell it to some drunk saudi so he can fuck off into the sunset. I don't really want it to be a scam because I like the girls but I seriously find it hard to believe anyone legit would burn that much cash in the hopes of being the next hololive/niji, not even sony burned that much cash in their chuubas.
You will watch Idol and You will like it.
Also the sony chuubas were boring, Idol girls are actually entertaining and funny. EN2 will show us if Aviel is actually a genius or EN1 was just pure luck.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Listening to Fauna rap while Calli is in the audience is pretty funny.
1679371154497.png
Edit: And Kronii during Phantom of the Opera, the ending is definitely worth a listen.
1679372643193.png

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
That kinda sucks but you cant really blame the clippers or IdolEN
I can. Stole a Memaw stream from me.... I'll have my vengeance on you IDOL EN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TeenIdols.jpg

sn2.PNG

:shiinastare:Sorry Babe Memaw you know how crazy I get when you don't stream:faunacry:
Guys, doxing is very bad, you shouldn't do it. Take it from me, I would NEVER dox someone. If you've ever doxed someone, you should be legit cancelled frfr.
chasesaysnodoxing.PNG

Remember guys, it's only okay when it's a Vtuber that said something you didn't like once or if they're really hot IRL

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Except that's not accurate at all? the fuck is Ishi smoking. the only thing that could be called accurate is the stuff that happened in strive...... did he actually forget his own character?

Edit: i should probably stop sperging about guilty gear in a Vtuber Thread. Thanks for the post though turns out i did miss a thing.
Are you watching Coyo play?
Tribal fagging and baiting aside, no fans deserve the constant drama coming from NijiEN recently. I got into vtubers to get away from the covid and peaceful demonstrations during lockdowns taking over my irl and online discussions. Constant drama got me to stop watching several twitch and youtube streamer groups and shows.. I'm looking for peace and entertainment.
The worst part is seeing people comparing talents maliciously when they are clearly friends.

Ayo, wanna see vtubers excited?
The play -

- VTA grad
- Niji Koshien part founder
- Maimoto
- Saku
- Deron

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's just suspicious as shit that Aviel, who basically had jewposters coming out of the woodwork to say "Oh this motherfucker, he's a known scammer over here", as soon as he announced IDOL, is treating his talents this well. Something just doesn't add up. Obviously I don't want it to happen because the talents are all great, but I wouldn't be surprised if this shit takes a turn for the Miao.
My brother in Christ Nyfco has existed for like two years now and is populated almost entirely by butthurt troons, SJWs and NijiEN fans.

wew

Male hag love!
that's not talking again assuming these are true he still has a video of it up and all but said "hey this is mumei's or fauna's past life" I think being pissed is a reasonable reaction not like im going to to twitter war over it.

As a retard my self how are you this fucking retarded? he only just started to make videos and he talked to mumei in a twitter dm

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Edit: did i fall into a parallel dimension or do you guys legit think im gonna Nolan it?
What in the absolute fuck are you talking about.

Edit:
It's just suspicious as shit that Aviel, who basically had jewposters coming out of the woodwork to say "Oh this motherfucker, he's a known scammer over here", as soon as he announced IDOL, is treating his talents this well. Something just doesn't add up. Obviously I don't want it to happen because the talents are all great, but I wouldn't be surprised if this shit takes a turn for the Miao.
One thing I will say is that unlike most of the other scam/maliciously run companies we've seen in this space, most of the IdolEN crew have accumulated a decently sized fanbase already. If shit blows up, there will absolutely be a fanbase seeking them out again.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Forgive my out of touch boomer question but what the hell is a chuuba

Sven

Scam doesn't feel like the right word as the only one getting scammed right now is the guy cutting the checks but I do agree that something about Idol bugs me but I can't seem to put into words what it is. Excuse the wrap back to Phase but I can see the moves to make a legit business in most of what the Fish does even if I personally think some of them are bad moves I can at least usually see the business sense in it. Idol on the other hand just feels almost like a pump and dump like you said but it's weird because unless something in the contract leaves the talents on the hook for all the resources they have been supplied only the boss is losing right now unless he has a very long range outlook on his investment.

Kalion

:)

PekoWick

I have never understood luna's appeal tbh.
It's probably because you get filtered by her voice just like most EOP holofans. Luna is usually one of those members that doesn't play FOTM game (unless its monster hunter) and usually play the game that she find interesting and fun for her. She's pretty good at most game she's playing and her electone streams are cozy.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I might actually be retarded. Yes.
I reread Kuri's Twitter to double check the fuck i was on about i'm wrong feel free to point and laugh.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Forgive my out of touch boomer question but what the hell is a chuuba
Way of saying vtuber, pretty sure it originated on 4chan as usual

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
God, I need this Fauna archive. She is putting on a clinic!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
God, I need this Fauna archive. She is putting on a clinic!
Holy cow, she has to have actually practiced this rap. (Edit: Imagine Dragons - Enemy, for future readers)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Jewcorp does a lot of chest beating and pretend to be more popular than they actually are.
The truth is that there is a really big gap between small corpos run by some weeb entrepreneur who burns a pile of money to create his own personal mini-agency with some merch, a couple managers to sort shit out and maybe a 3d stream once a while.
And a major mega-corpo that owns 30% or more of the market share, has dozens of world-famous chuubas in its pockets, employs hundreds of managers, engineers, in-house riggers and software devs, has it's own custom software and has direct lines of contact with artists, musicians and other companies while also being invested in by actual firms for millions.

There is a really big gap there and that's why I never include Vshojo in the "major corpos", Holo and Niji are simply orders of magnitude more powerful and influential, they are the chess board and everyone else is simply one of the pieces playing by their rules.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Her character and voice isn't my cup of tea, but she rides a Harley so she get's my respect. And someone already said, she is unexpectedly a good gamer.

I actually like Luna, the person, quite a lot from what I have learned about her. She's good at video games, has based tastes (as your clip shows), and has comfy Electone-performances which I try to tune into. Her character voice is unbearable for me in large quantities, though. I respect her ability to stay in-character, though, and she has certainly found her niche.

Also, this Fauna karaoke is one of her best. Her singing is as bad as ever, but she is singing fun songs.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom