"We had to manually permit the terms 'fudgepacker, gay ass, gayass, gay-ass' and various permutations of capitalization"SoZased

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemyth

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774 consolidated all of their subgroups (Animare, HoneyStrap, SugarLyric, and Hiyocro) into Nanashi Inc.

Not sure what's going to happen with this merging but would affect the individuals within the subgroups more since they are quite close to each other with their themed groups.
Buncha Nijis have been playing "Q Remastered". Here is a teaser from Deron

The Q Remastered streams are fun. I watched Chigu took half an hour in a stage basically drawing dick pics to move some balls. Kinda expected though from this fujo who is also excited about the trap character in Danganronpa and felt a kinship with the fujo Genocider Syo.

this shit

fuck it
774 consolidated all of their subgroups (Animare, HoneyStrap, SugarLyric, and Hiyocro) into Nanashi Inc.

Not sure what's going to happen with this merging but would affect the individuals within the subgroups more since they are quite close to each other with their themed groups.
https://www.youtube.com/clip/UgkxbWptkuv0k7py-pYPIz0d6UMT8vBxgPjT Clip of Rene not being able to read kanji courtesy of the discord

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Blue Journey teaser was an announcement of an announcement for next month, not entirely sure what to expect

RiverBear

paul

Early Adopter
Blue Journey teaser was an announcement of an announcement for next month, not entirely sure what to expect
Very cryptic indeed. No idea whose handwritings these are
img_564.jpg
Also one other thing: I wanted to know if other girls sang the "The Lost One's Weeping" (Ollie & Haachama's duet) and realized that Sora di an official Cover in 2019:

Stunned But Dumb

Calli's cover of Sorry I'm so Cute got posted a few days ago and Reimu just posted her own cover as well

This also gives me an excuse to post Virtual Gorilla's cover

Oh, Iroha posted one too. Really popular song, huh?

Also Nene... fuck...

Koyori and Vestia...

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
my main guess is that Blue Journey will be "Blue Women Unity" in a similar effort to UmiSea

this will truly be a poggers ocean

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS is singing, I knew staying awake was a good idea! :ponrys:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The most adorable Gura cosplayer:

Also, if I'm understanding correctly, Aki is currently bawling her eyes out over an aka from the MukiRose-cosplaying guy.

this shit

fuck it
Man these japanese just love having one random letter not capitalized

1679240748724.png

Composted Sapling

Currently listening in to Bae going over her performance.

I've always assumed at least most of the performances were prerecorded. But listening to Bae go over her solo song now has me reconsidering.
  • Munching on cough drops because of a sore throat after all the singing.
  • Messed up a part of the choreo and had to wing it (she will point out the exact moment at a later watchalong)
  • No specific choreo during the rap part because she had to focus on getting the rapping done correctly.
  • Improvised a Naruto run during the performance (was more of a skip in rehearsals)

Might be just Bae going deep on the kayfabe, but maybe at least the solo songs are mostly or completely live?

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
The most adorable Gura cosplayer:

That's fucking adorable... Even though at the same time the thought of a 7-year-old watching Gura is terrifying.

grinch-caroon.gif

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Even though at the same time the thought of a 7-year-old watching Gura is terrifying.
If she doesn't speak the language, it's just cute Gura noises. But even if she did, most of the yab things Gura might say are usually more indirect than crude words that kids would repeat, and would probably go right over their heads.

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
The people want to see anime girls commentate wrestling matches, if HoloFightZ and WrestleSanji is any indication
[- WHAT FANS TRULY WANT IS A GAME LIKE RUMBLE ROSES XX WITH HOLOLIVE AND NIJISANJI TALENTS IN IT -]
I would say Idol honestly they are the most likely to pouch existing talents and from what im hearing this is a more "sudden" descision meaning she was approached rather then applying?
[- RIN P.ROSE MAY HAVE MENTIONED SHE WAS SCOUTED TO JOIN IDOL-EN -]
Can someone please fix whatever the hell is wrong with Pippa?
"A therapist, idiot!" or "A therapist idiot!" ? much to think about
[- PIPPA RECEIVED HELP FROM A METH THERAPIST - THIS WILL IMPROVE HER STREAMING PERFORMANCE -]
1679242609023.jpeg

[- THERE IS NO NEED TO BITCH AND COMPLAIN -]

this shit

fuck it
Lol the kaigainiki from holofes made a twitter account

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
[- WHAT FANS TRULY WANT IS A GAME LIKE RUMBLE ROSES XX WITH HOLOLIVE AND NIJISANJI TALENTS IN IT -]
Could not be more wrong.

What Fans truly want is a game like Guilty Gear with Vtuber Talents in it.
give Kson a dragon install.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Could not be more wrong.

What Fans truly want is a game like Guilty Gear with Vtuber Talents in it.
give Kson a dragon install.
Do they go full Guilty Gear and retcon Yugo into always being a woman, that's the real question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom