"I'M FREAKIN IT"Rosemi Lovelock

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I think he did gura's outfit after he fucked with anya's model and I think they only dropped him because people were complaining how he did gura dirty with all the mistakes and plate face.
That sounds about right from what I remember. And considering how Gura's rigging originally came out on that outfit, it was due.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Shin Umeushi or something I think the dude was called, shit was big vat of drama when the gura roombus incident happened.

paul

Early Adopter
It was Shin Umiushi and he rigged (in this order but within 4 months) Gura, a outfit for Matsuri, Anya (debuted 3 months after Gura) and the new year outfit for Coco. After that it seems that they dropped him because of the quality issues but didn't want to redo the rigging (time and money).
I checked his twitter and he retweeted some stuff from Cover but interestingly only the Fes performance from Anya (nothing from Gura).

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
"I dont care about money, I just want to shoot someone" - Vesper 2023

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Here's a clip of Aki reacting to the Rosetai Mukiroze cosplay.

Even the guy commented on the clip

1679256568515.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Kirsche talking about her parental situation again. :depressedtako:

And shooting guns

i hate biden i hate biden i hate biden i hate biden i hate biden

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
@Sithis 's secondary wife got her 3DIO and is doing some ASMR.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Kirsche talking about her parental situation again. :depressedtako:

And shooting guns

i hate biden i hate biden i hate biden i hate biden i hate biden
Join me in abusing the spilledglue emote.
Screenshot_124.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Decided to browse Clara's (Rin PL) channel and found this gold

Gura invades streams

Ina magical girl transformation

Sven

She does but I have a feeling her family was of the type that would say that "only crazy people go to therapy" therefore
Also, I'd get her to eat more veggies and fruits to help with heart health..
I found this combo of Pippa posts funny because the last therapist story I remember her telling is the one that told her to go vegan.
Some of her mistrust of everything has been merited by just sheer shit experiences.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
@Sithis 's wife got her 3DIO and is doing some ASMR.

Kindly correct this before my actual wife sees
1678586312048584.jpg

I join in and immediately she's Riifuing the mic, cool
Sadly I'll have to check out the vod but from what people are saying in jidf she's, uh, really surprising people for her first time.
:shiinastare:
Is she just whisper chatting or is she doing the weird sound trigger stuff? I prefer whisper ASMR personally the sound trigger stuff doesn't do much for me at all.

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Here's a clip of Aki reacting to the Rosetai Mukiroze cosplay.

Even the guy commented on the clip

View attachment 17090

Aki's such a god damn sweetheart, I'm glad she made the comeback that she did way back when. She's a hard worker and a good egg, she deserves success.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Is she just whisper chatting or is she doing the weird sound trigger stuff? I prefer whisper ASMR personally the sound trigger stuff doesn't do much for me at all.
She's was doing kisses, pretty good, surprised if it's really her first time. I like that she has her model moving around with the ASMR, like it more then still images.
I'm sorry.... I don't know how she got you signature but.... the paper works already in.... get your gun you're going to Palestine ✡️:gun:✡️

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
View attachment 17093
Shiina I promise we are exclusive now I even dumped Yuko for you

Sadly I'll have to check out the vod but from what people are saying in jidf she's, uh, really surprising people for her first time.
:shiinastare:
She's doing a bit of everything. Including ear licking and thigh cupping. She already said that the grey names will get more normal ASMR streams but members will get....special treatment.

I join in and immediately she's Riifuing the mic, cool
She was doing an ASMR greatest hits pretty much. She went down the list, that was only for a short time.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Karaoke live from the new self proclaimed 'okay' singer Amoria from V&U

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I found this combo of Pippa posts funny because the last therapist story I remember her telling is the one that told her to go vegan.
Some of her mistrust of everything has been merited by just sheer shit experiences.
If they were garbage back when she tried I can't imagine the absolute pajeet turd they're nowadays with the amount of vermintide running amok. Finding a therapist worth a damn is probably a thousand dollar investment which she can afford now but what is worth a damn nowadays is maybe some fuck who puts her on meds from the get go and she ends up hanging herself later. Bitch needs to get dicked or scissored whatever flies her boat lmao, but in seriousness she needs someone living with her that actually gives a damn about her beyond mere friendship so she doesn't live in constant paranoia of things crumbling down on her.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm sorry.... I don't know how she got you signature but.... the paper works already in.... get your gun you're going to Palestine ✡️:gun:✡️
FUCKING JEWS AND THEIR TRICKERY
She's doing a bit of everything. Including ear licking and thigh cupping. She already said that the grey names will get more normal ASMR streams but members will get....special treatment.
It's a good thing idol is already known as the coomer corp because I can only see this going one way considering it's Katta...
I can't wait to read the "special Quties" drama that will inevitably come from this.

Thanks for the info guys I'll check it out in a bit or maybe tomorrow since I already have an ASMR a king of crabs date tonight
:smugselen:

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Bitch needs to get dicked or scissored whatever flies her boat lmao
:educateyourself:No pi-pin-esses or pi-pussies before marriage, you'll get the AIDS or the life ending baby
Thanks for the info guys I'll check it out in a bit or maybe tomorrow since I already have an ASMR date tonight
But tonight is King of Crabs :shiinastare: ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom